talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Sam Allardyce : "I'm Staying Next Season".

Sam Allardyce has dismissed speculation he could leave Everton at the end of the season.

"I am here as long as I win football matches, and if you don't win football matches it doesn't matter how long your contract is," he said.

"At the moment we are in a very good position. I am slightly surprised about the situation [speculation] but you can look at the two differences between us: good at home and not good enough away from home."

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Kitchen Sales said:

They are only out of the relegation mix right now because he fluked a couple of results in his honeymoon period.

In fairness, we deserved every game we've won under him so far. 

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, HK85 said:

In fairness, we deserved every game we've won under him so far. 

not to be biased but I'd say you were fortunate to get the 3 points against us at the end of January.

• Administrator
Just now, HK85 said:

What?! We should have had 4 before half time! 

and we hit the woodwork 3 times and missed a shot off the line in the 2nd half xD 

(granted there's poor finishing but 2nd half we were all over you!)

• 1 month later...
  • Subscriber

Apparently he did the same thing at West Ham when the fans got on his back and he knew the jig was up. Started talking about pre-season and next season to wind them up.

Not impossible that he'll stay given the mess we are upstairs but I'm not concerned by these comments.

• Subscriber

Apparently Allardyce has done an interview with one of the journalists of one of the main newspapers (can't remember which One, mum was saying earlier) where he lays into a lot of things about the club behind the scenes and a lot of individuals including Unsworth. Look forward to reading it if true as it's due to be published tomorrow.

6 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

I think we all know it's going to be a messy break-up between Sam and the club.

It's a weird one, if Sam had won 3/4 more matches with attractive football and was in the frame for the Arsenal job he would leave you without thinking twice. He 'retired' last season after all. So you could understand why Everton are sceptical about committing themselves to him. 

8 hours ago, The Artful Dodger said:

No, Cannabis, no. He deserves zero praise, Everton would have stayed up whoever the fuck was in charge. Don't cheapen yourself to that fat cunt's level, he is literally the worst of football.

Exactly this. Not having that you'd have went down. Your club made such a pathetic decision by bringing in Allardyce. Lots of money spent and the owners went and hired that fat dinosaur. 

On 23/04/2018 at 00:23, The Palace Fan said:

Sam Allardyce has been speaking about player recruitment for the summer.

Maybe this means he's been told that he's staying.

Or just trying to increase his deal when they sack him

Archived