The better place to talk football.

Sunday 29th April - Man Utd 2-1 Arsenal

football forum

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
3 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Jose M once again with his masterclass tactics..dominated the game from start to finish

you could say he's done well to bring on the sub who eventually scored the winner but he also brought on Martial who did square root of fuck all today!

• The title was changed to Sunday 29th April - Man Utd 2-1 Arsenal
  • Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Jose M once again with his masterclass tactics..dominated the game from start to finish

There's no way on earth you watched the game.

9 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

O.o

Cooome oooon!!! Hahaha... This is obviously another of your trolling attempts. Pleeease. 

I don't know if it was Man Utd not being as good as I expected or our B team being a lot better than I expected but I didn't think it was going to be this close. A goal from a rebound and a last minute goal in stoppage time after Man Utd had to resort to their human tree.

Will be interesting to see how Mavropanos develops in the future, was a good debut from him. Thought Chambers was solid in defence with him as well. Maitland-Niles has been impresssive in the 4 or 5 different positions he's played for us, has a bright future. Most importantly Mkhitaryan returned from injury looking sharp and got a goal which should prepare him well for the game against Atletico.

1 minute ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

EFFECTIVENESS!!

That’s a whole different story to what you said earlier with your additions mate. “EFFECTIVENESS” can be easily construed (definitely in this case) as something negative and another additional point on effectiveness is that when this is the one major factor of a result, it doesn’t spell well for anything other than being effective on the day. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived