talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Monday 30th April - Tottenham 2-0 Watford

football forum

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could potentially wrap up my friend's mini league round robin tonight if Harry Kane scores a hat trick and Son chips in with a goal or couple assists. I need one win to seal it and I'm about 30 points behind in my fixture but with Kane as Captain.

Preferably no Eriksson involvement either. Come on Spurs, do it for me.

The champers is on ice.

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I could potentially wrap up my friend's mini league round robin tonight if Harry Kane scores a hat trick and Son chips in with a goal or couple assists. I need one win to seal it and I'm about 30 points behind in my fixture but with Kane as Captain.

Preferably no Eriksson involvement either. Come on Spurs, do it for me.

The champers is on ice.

I need Eriksen to do the business!!

My brother and I have a Fantasy League head-to-head. Just us 2. He's been ahead since week 1 pretty much and opened up a 6-game/18 point lead. I've clawed it back that if I win the remaining game-weeks, I win the whole thing. Much like Newcastle did on the last day of the season against Brighton in the Championship last season xD 

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

I need Eriksen to do the business!!

My brother and I have a Fantasy League head-to-head. Just us 2. He's been ahead since week 1 pretty much and opened up a 6-game/18 point lead. I've clawed it back that if I win the remaining game-weeks, I win the whole thing. Much like Newcastle did on the last day of the season against Brighton in the Championship last season xD 

Well in that case I wish you the best of luck and hope you beat him. Next season.

xD

• Administrator
Just now, Lucas said:

Well in that case I wish you the best of luck and hope you beat him. Next season.

xD

I've got Eriksen captain and he has Kane so I wish you the best of luck but hope Kane doesn't do anything today xD 

• The title was changed to Monday 30th April - Tottenham 2-0 Watford
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived