talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Question a Member: Blue

football forum

1 hour ago, Cicero said:

Favorite ever Chelsea player?

Favorite ever Italian player?

Favorite ever Argentine player excluding Maradona and Messi? 

1. Claudio Pizarro even if he was a flop there. A lot of people think I hate Claudio, but I don't. I'm proud of all his successes in Europe but I just think the time on the national team has past, hence why I make a lot of jokes and agree with the crowd here that he no longer has it. I don't agree that he was terrible because he was far from that.

2. Andrea Pirlo easily. He was one of the best midfielders of my generation full stop, and everytime he had a free kick anywhere near the box, the opposition knew they were fucked. Joy to watch and was able to always put in a performance until he moved to New York, where he's just a passanger now. I miss him in Europe and is one of my all time favourite players.

3. Juan Roman Riquelme. Sure he was lazy, but some of the passes he could put in while not moving at all was sensational. I loved the partnership he had with Forlan at Villareal and was great proof that you don't have to play in Europe, or succeed in Europe to be a great player.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Stan said:

you have $1m dropped in to your bank account - what are the first 5 things you spend it on?

You can change one aspect about your life permanently - what do you change?

1. A trip. I haven't decided where yet. I've always found Mongolia fascinating, but I could also take the cheap option to go to the 4 South American countries I have yet to go to. Bolivia, Chile, Ecuador and Paraguay. Or just do a whole South America trip, which I'd like to do someday.

2. A house in Punta Hermosa, which is the rich people's area in Lima. Its far from everything, but you get to live right near to the ocean in a huge house.

3. Lifetime supply of Inca Kola

4. Another PC or Laptop, that or upgrade the current built PC I have.

5. Probably an expensive football match, if I do decide to go on that trip.

As for the second question, I really just wish I wasn't socially awkward. I'm happy with my life otherwise.

• The topic was locked

Archived