Marouane Fellaini Moves to Shandong Luneng

football forum

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
5 hours ago, DeadLinesman said:

I’m hearing he’s signed a 2 year extension :bartrapique:

Yeah apparently last night a Belgian sports outlet broke the news. I don’t think he got the offers he was expecting and has changed his mind. 

7 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Still enough space for kroos. Mou and Woodward will get it done...

Who has had a better WC so far? Morata or Lukaku :8_laughing: Diego Costa's performance also showed how poorly Chelsea handle their best player. Process of mediocrity yet finished above Chelsea and Liverpool B| the league and CL for United next season or bust. 

AND THERE IT IS. Was waiting for you to say this xD

Let's flash back a year ago when you were mocking Liverpool for not winning silverware even though they finished ahead of you in the 2016/17 season. 

Never change Teso 

1 minute ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

How many trophies did Liverpool win this year? you still celebrating the FA cup victory huh...talk about small time mentality

Answer the question mate..rank this three players 

Lukaku

Costa

morata 

Chelsea took the L TWICE

Never change Cicero

FA Cup small time xD 

You glorified a mickey mouse treble and justified it when you hilariously finished 6th. Now you've won fuck all  after spending almost 1 billion since your last league title, and criticise us for finishing below you, even though we won silverware. 

You then continue to shift the argument on United and Chelsea players at the world cup xD

Hypocricy, Irony, and Red Herring  all in a matter of a couple posts. 

Teso Dos Bitchos ladies and gentlemen 

• Administrator
30 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Still enough space for kroos. Mou and Woodward will get it done...

Who has had a better WC so far? Morata or Lukaku :8_laughing: Diego Costa's performance also showed how poorly Chelsea handle their best player. Process of mediocrity yet finished above Chelsea and Liverpool B| the league and CL for United next season or bust. 

when you say 'next season or bust' do you mean for Utd or for yourself when it comes to sticking by them?

3 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Bitchos xD okay Cicero, I see your having a bad day and taking out on me. 

Be honest and answer this please:

According to you and your great judgement which team had the better season, Chelsea or Man utd? 

Which club ended the season with silverware? 

Manchester United

Premier League 2nd
FA Cup Runners-up
EFL Cup Fifth round
UEFA Champions League Round of 16
UEFA Super Cup Runners-up

Knocked out in CL by Sevilla

Chelesa 

Premier League 5th
FA Cup Winners
EFL Cup Semi-finals
FA Community Shield Runners-up
UEFA Champions League

Round of 16

Knocked out in CL by Barcelona

Teams played 3 times this year with Chelsea winning 2 and United winning 1

I would rather have Chelsea's season TBH

2 minutes ago, Eco said:

I would rather have Chelsea's season TBH

It isn't the issue at hand. It's pointing out Teso's hilarious hypocrisy after bashing Liverpool in 2017 (inspite finishing higher than United) because they didn't win any trophies xD

1 minute ago, Cicero said:

It isn't the issue at hand. It's pointing out Teso's hilarious hypocrisy after bashing Liverpool in 2017 (inspite finishing higher than United) because they didn't win any trophies xD

Fuck man, you'll be here all weekend if that's your goal 

1 minute ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

The fa cup and a final appearance*getting dominated* versus RM doesn't match to the EFL cup and the Europa (completed the trophy puzzle) 

Which team had the better record versus top six sides?

AWu7x55b_400x400.jpg

20 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

@DeadLinesman

Spam/derailing/making fun BY a mod should be frown upon more than just an innocent convo between Cicero and I? 

He will get away with it,  spam thread he dislikes and make sure his Barcelona threads stay on course.

It’s on topic. You and Cicero went off on one in 2 threads without it being the topic subject. Let’s not get silly. If Balon went off topic or majorly derailed a thread, I’d tell him. Last week, a fellow member of staff was arguing with a poster. I told them both to shut the fuck and get on with it. I certainly don’t discriminate mate.

Mate, I genuinely think CC wouldn’t have done anything different to be fair. Balon is having a laugh, it’s harmless. It’s not baiting, it’s on topic, a genuine attempt at banter in my honest opinion. We all do this. I do it in liverpool threads, as do you. As long as it doesn’t go too far, I’ve no issues. If it’s specific arguments with regards to teams etc, that’s why I asked it to be moved into the club threads. Back and forth arguing is fine, as long as it doesn’t deteriorate into petty name calling which just looks stupid (and again, I’ve been guilty of this).

Sometimes, we feel that as Mods we can’t win as posters want a good experience without us meddling, but if we get involved too soon, we’re accused of being over zealous. We’re all a bunch of football fans trying to get a point across and have some banter. We can’t be liked by everyone, we’re not going to agree with everyone but it would be boring as fuck if we all held hands and sang Kum Ba Yah xD

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked

Archived