football forum

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked
  • 3 months later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Manchester United will let Belgium midfielder Marouane Fellaini leave for £15m this month, with AC Milan, Porto and Chinese side Guangzhou Evergrande all interested in the 31-year-old. (Mirror)

Oh yes, please, any one of them will do, just take him and hurry up. 9_9 :x

• Subscriber

Shit  :dam:

Marouane Fellaini’s chances of January move away from Man Utd ended by fresh injury

JAMES ROBSON in Manchester 1 hour ago

Marouane Fellaini’s chances of a January move have been quashed by injury.

The Manchester United midfielder has been ruled out until next month with a calf problem – which is likely to put off potential suitors in this window.

The Belgium international has played just 31 minutes under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and was considered a potential departure this month.

But his injury means he is almost certain to stay until at least the end of the season when United plan to appoint a new manager and director of football

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/manchesterunited/marouane-fellaini-s-chances-of-january-move-away-from-man-utd-ended-by-fresh-injury-a4042371.html

• Subscriber

Marouane Fellaini could be set for a switch to Ligue 1 side Monaco after manager Thierry Henry reportedly made contact with Manchester United to arrange a loan.

Henry wants to bring in the powerful midfielder for the remainder of the season, as his side look to battle for survival and retain their place in the French top flight.

Monaco has made their initial move for Fellaini, but there is no word on whether the player would be open to a move, as report France outlet RMC.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6608823/Henry-makes-contact-Man-United-midfielder-Marouane-Fellaini-loan.html

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

:banana::congrats: :bye:

11:25

Fellaini sale edging closer

Looks like Marouane Fellaini's sale to Chinese club Shandong Luneng is moving closer. The Manchester United midfielder has agreed personal terms already, and, according to the Daily Mail's Mike Keegan, there will be a fee involved

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/47053646

• Subscriber
11 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Shame as I still think Fellaini has too much to offer in a top 5 league to be heading to China.

At least he gave it all and never moaned but he was no good with United, would you have had him back given the chance? he was a walking red card awaiting, Jose liked him but I knew Ole wouldn't.  :D

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, CaaC - John said:

At least he gave it all and never moaned but he was no good with United, would you have had him back given the chance? he was a walking red card awaiting, Jose liked him but I knew Ole wouldn't.  :D

When Koeman or Allardyce was a manager I probably would have had him back as long as Koeman or Walsh didn't try to make it a 7 year contract on 110k a week.

I don't think he'd have much of a role in Marco Silvas team though.

1 hour ago, RandoEFC said:

When Koeman or Allardyce was a manager I probably would have had him back as long as Koeman or Walsh didn't try to make it a 7 year contract on 110k a week.

I don't think he'd have much of a role in Marco Silvas team though.

I'm not a gambling man, but I'd be almost willing to bet that he'll be making more than that in China. And he's likely to be a really top performer there while probably not having to expend anywhere near as much effort.

I wonder if they'll disclose how much he'll be on, but I'm willing to bet it's insane.

• Subscriber
10 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I wonder if they'll disclose how much he'll be on, but I'm willing to bet it's insane.

Don't think they will but you will get the speculations.

Fellaini is understood to be very happy with the personal terms on offer, which could be close to £200,000-a-week. But he did not push for the move after only signing a two-year contract at United last summer.

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/manchesterunited/man-utd-to-bank-105m-transfer-fee-as-marouane-fellaini-flies-to-china-to-seal-move-a4053906.html

55 minutes ago, CaaC - John said:

Don't think they will but you will get the speculations.

I think it's ridiculous. Footballers earn enough money and he could still play at a big European club. I'm sure most will regret these big money moves to poor league's

• 10 months later...

Archived