talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Tuesday 1st May - Real Madrid (4) 2-2 (3) Bayern Munich (SF 2nd Leg)

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw on Twitter James was given an ovation? Good on Madrid fans for recognizing the player he is as well as respecting his performance and lack of celebration.

14 minutes ago, Stan said:

say that then xD 

You said they needed 2 goals (not enough)

I said they needed 2 more goals. (to then win on away goals).

Literally thought it was pretty face forward for people to understand, you and Marc prove otherwise. :coffee:

• The title was changed to Tuesday 1st May - Real Madrid (4) 2-2 (3) Bayern Munich (SF 2nd Leg)

It Liverpool don't collapse tomorrow, the champions league final between them and Madrid may go down to the midfield. I fully believe Liverpool to be capable of taking down Real but while Liverpools midfield has done well, it will need to be in top form as I can see Modric and Kroos turning up just like against Juventus last year. Juventus had just as good a midfield last year as Liverpool do now and that was the difference in last years final. Juventus to me were the better side but they were outdone by the place Madrid are strongest in and decided to click on that night.

• Administrator

commentator: 'you won't see much better than that for as long as you pay to see a match'.

Err, I bet we will? It wasn't that good, was it? Enjoyed watching the match but I've seen much better before xD

• Subscriber

This game was over when the goalkeeper forgot what he was doing. I'd say tough luck to Bayern but when have they not played well against Real with no end result recently. 

The Bayern players were really confident that the referee wasn't going to blow the whistle earlier than he did. So frustrating watching them pass it around rather than launch it in when the referee could've blown the whistle any second.

• Administrator
Just now, Mel81x said:

This game was over when the goalkeeper forgot what he was doing. I'd say tough luck to Bayern but when have they not played well against Real with no end result recently. 

@Cicero

2 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

I agree. Everyone in the last game was talking about how well ribery played,and while he might have created danger, that chance he missed in the first leg cost them the game. Too many people sympathizing over a team that should have put it to bed. Their own faults and well done to RM who did what was needed.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived