talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Tuesday 1st May - Real Madrid (4) 2-2 (3) Bayern Munich (SF 2nd Leg)

Just now, El_Loco said:

Today's match was a big game and yet none of the players mentioned have played well. Obviously, experience is an important, but if Liverpool confirms it and reach the final, I find it hard not to pick them as favourites, having watched both teams play. 

I respectfully disagree. Real Madrid were already up 2-1 at the start of this and its nowhere near as big as a final.

Liverpool to me play much better football than Real Madrid, but so did Juventus last year and we know how that ended. I just hope Klopp doesn't take the same silly decisions as Allegri.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Blue said:

I respectfully disagree. Real Madrid were already up 2-1 at the start of this and its nowhere near as big as a final.

Liverpool to me play much better football than Real Madrid, but so did Juventus last year and we know how that ended. I just hope Klopp doesn't take the same silly decisions as Allegri.

In hindsight, now that Real Madrid is in the final, it doesn´t appear as big, but 3 hours ago it was a huge match, especially considering the scare they had in the last stage against Juventus at Santiago Bernabéu. 

Yes, a lot of improbable things can happen in a single match, such as the dressing room imploding at half-time, as it was the case with Juventus last year. But like I´ve said, taking in account the football played by both sides during the season, Liverpool has the edge here.

Real Madrid v Liverpool is a big name final but certainly not the two best teams in Europe. Still looking forward to it if Liverpool get through

27 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

3 straight CL finals and about to be 4 out of 5. No way ronnie will allow Liverpool (or Roma) to win it. Ronnie and real Madrid have owned this competition in recent years . liverpool's offence may be on top form, but overall, RM has the better team and coach

Klopp doesn't have the resources that zidane does. Zidane has done well but klopp has gone to two underachieving clubs and done a very good job

6 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Real Madrid v Liverpool is a big name final but certainly not the two best teams in Europe. Still looking forward to it if Liverpool get through

Hence the beauty of cup competitions. 

Real are nothing special at all, they got their job done somehow with a lot of factors being involved. I feel Bayern were sort of robbed two times against Real Madrid with bad refereeing. Last year with Vidal's red card and today with the penalty call and I also vaguely remember they had a genuine penalty shout in the first leg too. 

Despite the above Bayern could have easily won if they finished their chances properly.

Cant wait for VAR so these cunts can fuck right off from winning this way. 

7 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Hence the beauty of cup competitions. 

Yeah I know. I think last year real Madrid were the best team in Europe. This year I think its between city and Barcelona. Both of whom are obviously not gonna win it.

3 minutes ago, Asura said:

Real are nothing special at all, they got their job done somehow with a lot of factors being involved. I feel Bayern were sort of robbed two times against Real Madrid with bad refereeing. Last year with Vidal's red card and today with the penalty call and I also vaguely remember they had a genuine penalty shout in the first leg too. 

Despite the above Bayern could have easily won if they finished their chances properly.

Cant wait for VAR so these cunts can fuck right off from winning this way. 

The thing is goals change games. City had a number of decisions go against them against Liverpool but that doesn't mean they would have won had var been used. Same with beyern. For me Madrid had that cutting edge that beyern lacked

Just now, Gunnersauraus said:

The thing is goals change games. City had a number if decisions go against them but that doesn't mean they would have won had var been used. Same with beyern. For me Madrid had that cutting edge that beyern lacked

Im not talking about every single detail but atleast the major calls. Im sure with var that would have been called as a penalty? 

4 minutes ago, Asura said:

Im not talking about every single detail but atleast the major calls. Im sure with var that would have been called as a penalty? 

Yeah but like I said goals change games. If one team gets a penalty and goes 2.0 up they may ease of then concede a sloppy goal instead if defending a 1.0 lead with all they have. We don't know what would have happened its all speculation. The only time you can say with certainty it would have definitely changed the result if if a team gets a last second goal wrongly disallowed

1 hour ago, The Rebel CRS said:

Real have been very fluky in this Champions league. They have been wank every time I've seen them but somehow gotten through.

They have been efficient,  Ronaldo has done nothing in the semi final as he is saving himself for the final, he let the other guys take the credit,  very smart by him like he did for Portugal when he went off early when his job was done in the final, very smart player to boost the confidence of his team.  Bale on the other hand is wank and should leave. 

I thought James played an awful game today,  not celebrating in a semi final, also kicking the ball out when Munich were in attack because of a player down, he is not a winner at all, hench why Real got rid of him.   Munich are a poor team though, they have good build up play but they cannot score like they did in the past, it shows how much Robben in his prime really carried this team. 

1 hour ago, Panna King said:

They have been efficient,  Ronaldo has done nothing in the semi final as he is saving himself for the final, he let the other guys take the credit,  very smart by him like he did for Portugal when he went off early when his job was done in the final, very smart player to boost the confidence of his team.  Bale on the other hand is wank and should leave. 

You forgot to mention that Portugal won the final basically exclusively because of Ronaldo's superior coaching techniques and match management from the sideline. Therefore you received a downvote from me. Sorry dude, but stop hatin' bro and admit to CR7's superiority.

Just now, BartraPique1932 said:

You forgot to mention that Portugal won the final basically exclusively because of Ronaldo superior coaching techniques and match management from the sideline.

Yes of course, how did I forget this genius bit of coaching. 

How many of them were created by himself from nothing, like a solo goal? Relatively easy to head in or tap in a few from the number of crosses from their full backs and wingers... 

Also its laughable to say he is 50% the reason because he scored 50% of the goals LMAO. He is not even the best player in real madrid as the full backs and Modric are all ahead of him.

25 minutes ago, Asura said:

How many of them were created by himself from nothing, like a solo goal? Relatively easy to head in or tap in a few from the number of crosses from their full backs and wingers... 

Also its laughable to say he is 50% the reason because he scored 50% of the goals LMAO. He is not even the best player in real madrid as the full backs and Modric are all ahead of him.

I agree with that. Ronaldo isn't the best player at Madrid, let alone the best in the world.

A lot of people are saying RM aren’t s good team and are lucky etc. They were poor against Bayern tonight but they've still came through the toughest group and then had the toughest draw in every knockout round! They’ve knocked out Bayern, Juve and PSG! German, Italian and French champions.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived