talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Mo Salah Punches Opponent & Gets Away With It

2 minutes ago, Mantis Toboggan M.D. said:

@SpikeI quoted you and the palace fan, I was responding to him also. 

Who says I'm worked up? Yet again, more of this bollocks just because I replied to the topic. 

All I'm saying is that the West Brom defender did as bad, if not worse, yet that was ignored. 

Because words on a screen can be interpreted in many ways. A lot of communication isn't said, it is implied and inferred.

4 hours ago, Mantis Toboggan M.D. said:

Yep, look at Hegazi on Ings & Salah last week. Not a peep from any fucker on here about those incidents. 

One for one, the FA are morons but what else is new?

That comes off as aggressive and worked up.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Mantis Toboggan M.D. said:

So do we only comment on our own teams on this forum? News to me. 

O.o xD obviously not.

There's a varying difference between the likelihood of PFA Player Of The Year collecting responses in contrast to a defender that was handy to have in fantasy football for three games.

Nobody is saying that Hegazi shouldn't have been punished, we just didn't care enough about him as a player to discuss it in detail.

4 hours ago, Spike said:

Because words on a screen can be interpreted in many ways. A lot of communication isn't said, it is implied and inferred.

That comes off as aggressive and worked up.

To be fair that's how I always speak 😂😂 see your point though 

1 hour ago, The Palace Fan said:

O.o xD obviously not.

There's a varying difference between the likelihood of PFA Player Of The Year collecting responses in contrast to a defender that was handy to have in fantasy football for three games.

Nobody is saying that Hegazi shouldn't have been punished, we just didn't care enough about him as a player to discuss it in detail.

Fair enough on that last bit. I was just getting my two pence in before the bellend brigade entered the topic.

Looked like he was attempting to push Martins Indi in the chest with the momentum then moving his arm into the air because he didn't have the strength to move Martins Indi because Martins Indi a beast. That's how it looked especially with the reactions of both players it didn't seem like it was anything serious.

• Subscriber

Not that I'm arsed about this incident but it's clear that he should face some sort of punishment for that so it's hilarious to see a couple of the usual suspects trying to laugh it off.

How hard is it to admit that he shouldn't have done that ffs? Who gives a shit about Hegazi? You can argue how nobody gave a shit about him but nor did you two until you had an agenda to make your clubs golden boy seem like he shouldn't be in trouble for this little jab.

If I had a pound for every time I saw an irate Scouser point blame elsewhere in blind defence of their club, I could buy Anfield.

Hegazi this, West Brom that - the fact that so many are shouting about that incident simply to play down this one speaks volumes. Salah should receive punishment, as should Hegazi. That they haven't just shows how weak the lawmakers of this game actually are - not that every fan on TF365 is part of an anti-LFC conspiracy.

Nobody has said he should have got away with it?

Jesus Christ, some people don’t half go overboard with their anti scouse, patronising comments as if they are somehow above us. 

Like fuck you are. 

On 5/1/2018 at 10:16, The Palace Fan said:

O.o xD obviously not.

xD

12 hours ago, LFCMadLad said:

Nobody has said he should have got away with it?

Jesus Christ, some people don’t half go overboard with their anti scouse, patronising comments as if they are somehow above us. 

Like fuck you are. 

Because I'm fed up of the holier than thou attitude some Liverpool fans seem to have had in this topic, I think I'm 'above' you? 😂

Not at all, these days I just tire of the blatant hypocrisy football fans exhibit, in GENERAL. 'Lets not discuss this incident, let's deflect and refer to something which happened in a different game, ages ago.' 

I've argued with fans of many teams on here over their inability to get over their personal biases. Stop being so fucking precious.

2 minutes ago, StefBWFC said:

Because I'm fed up of the holier than thou attitude some Liverpool fans seem to have had in this topic, I think I'm 'above' you? 😂

Not at all, these days I just tire of the blatant hypocrisy football fans exhibit, in GENERAL. 'Lets not discuss this incident, let's deflect and refer to something which happened in a different game, ages ago.' 

I've argued with fans of many teams on here over their inability to get over their personal biases. Stop being so fucking precious.

Exhibit A your critique of King Woy the other day >:(

• Administrator
24 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

💯👍 the Liverpool lot is the worst when it comes to getting over their personal biases.

I presume, by this statement, you've got over your bias of our players after Ranieri was sacked then?

5 minutes ago, Stan said:

I presume, by this statement, you've got over your bias of our players after Ranieri was sacked then?

Just look at the Arsenal v Atletico thread. 

Hated Costa when he played for us, now he loves him. 

Hated Dybala when he was close to moving to Barca, now he loves him. 

Pogba is the best midfielder on the planet because he plays at United

Kante is shit (ignoring the eague titles and individual accolades) because he plays for Chelsea. 

Martial is better than Hazard

Mourinho is better than Guardiola

Ronaldo is better than Messi 

etc, etc, etc 

xD

14 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Just look at the Arsenal v Atletico thread. 

Hated Costa when he played for us, now he loves him. 

Hated Dybala when he was close to moving to Barca, now he loves him. 

Pogba is the best midfielder on the planet because he plays at United

Kante is shit (ignoring the eague titles and individual accolades) because he plays for Chelsea. 

Martial is better than Hazard

Mourinho is better than Guardiola

Ronaldo is better than Messi 

etc, etc, etc 

xD

Ronaldo is better though. 

Archived