talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Ставки на ЧМ-2018 - Betting on the World Cup 2018

football forum

football forum

As we're all betting experts* what are we looking at in regards to the World Cup lads? Any odds jumping out at the moment or are we waiting until the tournament kicks off? All betting discussion relating to the best tournament on Earth in here. 

*except @Dan

• The topic was pinned
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
Just now, Stan said:

I thought @Dan would be running this and then realised we probably wouldn't get the table of who won until the next World Cup anyway. 

xD I'm actually doing the tables tonight, and also targeting some proper update in my FM thread! Bet you lot cannot wait.

Updating of tables may or may not be linked to me winning.

On ‎11‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 20:13, Dan said:

xD I'm actually doing the tables tonight, and also targeting some proper update in my FM thread! Bet you lot cannot wait.

Updating of tables may or may not be linked to me winning.

I haven't been on that thread the past few days but I predict the tables won't be up. £10 on at 4/6 wins £6.67.

(Looks on Tipping Thread. They aren't up)

Printing money.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I thought it was about a time we had a thread dedicated to this and I thought, in honour of our lovely, welcoming hosts, the thread title would be run through Google Translate as a sign of our gratitude that they’re allowing us to visit such a modern, forward thinking country. 

• The topic was pinned
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

SkyBet have got their World Cup markets open now and a few Request-a-Bet options.

For now I've gone for

Argentina, Belgium, Brazil, France, Germany, Spain all to score 6 or more goals each - 5/2
Panama to score 0 goals - 11/2
Nigeria to qualify from their group - 5/2

And a couple of more hopeful bets
Exactly 152 goals scored - 22/1
Exactly 159 goals scored - 20/1

• Administrator

not sure if this is realistic or really good odds...

Uruguay, France, Argentina, Brazil, Germany, Belgium, England and Colombia each to score 4+ group goals - 5/1

ulnMVwr.png

According to this, the best value on a team winning their group is on Switzerland, Iceland, Nigeria, Peru, Mexico, England, Senegal, Japan, Australia, Saudi Arabia, Russia, Iran and Tunisia.

England and Russia being the only ones with a decent chance.

Best value on group advance is on Switzerland, Iceland, Nigeria, Peru, Mexico, Senegal, Japan, Australia, Japan, Iran, Tunisia, Poland, Saudi Arabia.

Iran and Saudi Arabia being the only ones with a really small chance of advancing.

On 18/5/2018 at 11:49, Stan said:

SkyBet have got their World Cup markets open now and a few Request-a-Bet options.

For now I've gone for

Argentina, Belgium, Brazil, France, Germany, Spain all to score 6 or more goals each - 5/2
Panama to score 0 goals - 11/2
Nigeria to qualify from their group - 5/2

And a couple of more hopeful bets
Exactly 152 goals scored - 22/1
Exactly 159 goals scored - 20/1

Panama to score 0 goals is bold. They excel in attack. Sure they are crap but they will score against one of Tunisia or England. Luis Tejada and Blas Perez have lots of experience even if none in the World Cup. For me, Iran are much less likely to score.

2 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

Edison Flores to score any time against Denmark is a cert given where he plays his football @Blue

The thing with Edison Flores is he could be having a really shit game and he will still show up and score. I think its a worth a go to be honest, he's been very consistent at putting the ball at the back of the net.

• Administrator
2 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

Argentina and Nigeria have played five times since 1994 at the World Cup and Nigeria have lost all five.

Don't bring that negativity about my team here please. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived