talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Ставки на ЧМ-2018 - Betting on the World Cup 2018

football forum

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah post in here bookie offers. For the euros Skybet did for any outright bet to win the tournament you got a free bet for either £3 or £5 for every time the team you bet on won.

I stuck a tenner on portugal at 18/1 because they had an easy group and I thought I'd at least get 3 free bets. They were shit in their group but won the fucking thing. Hail CR7

William Hill currently have the free bet offer every time your top scorer selection scores and every time your winner selection wins in 90 minutes. I've just opened an account with them and got £30 in free bets for depositing £10. Only ever used PP and Sky Bet but these offers drew me in

• Administrator
Just now, LFCMike said:

William Hill currently have the free bet offer every time your top scorer selection scores and every time your winner selection wins in 90 minutes. I've just opened an account with them and got £30 in free bets for depositing £10. Only ever used PP and Sky Bet but these offers drew me in

what are the figures for this?

• Administrator
18 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Bet £10 (either £5 e/w or £10) and the free bet is £5 each time they score/win

cheers. just stuck £10 on Ronaldo at 12/1 top scorer. 

So it's win-win. Gets some goals, gets me money. Flops, happy days. 

:D 

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

I've done Lukaku 18/1.Think he could easily get a few in Belgium's first two games.

yeah tempted with that too. Ronaldo scores 2 and he's paid back this cost tbh. Can't see him not getting that and failing badly!

• Subscriber

Had so far:

Falcao golden boot - £5 at 50/1

Argentina to go out in the groups - £10 at 9/2

Nigeria to lose all three games - £5 at 6/1

Contemplating going big on Spain to win it at 6/1 and an outsider of Uruguay to win it at 28/1. Think I'll have some on Messi golden boot as well as 10/1 on the best player in the tournament is massive really. I think Argentina are the ultimate loose cannon. They could win the whole thing and they could blow the groups, and with a banana skin group I felt they were worth a bit to bomb at that stage.

Timo Werner 14/1 for the golden boot is also a good price. Germany's main forward now.

I reckon I'll have Colombia to win their group and Peru to qualify, maybe Sweden to qualify too.

• Subscriber

To follow up the last post I put up, I had £50 in my Bet365 account last night and have gone with the following...

£25 on Spain to win it at 6/1

£5 on Uruguay to win it at 28/1

£5 on Saudi Arabia to beat Russia at 17/2

£5 on Messi to win the golden boot at 9/1

£10 on Colombia to win Group H, and Peru and Sweden to both qualify, at around 13.5/1

I have in the last few hours deposited another tenner, bet solely on Brazilian football, and got it up to £119 xD so I could be adding a few more.

So I've staked £70 so far, with my potential winnings at...

Falcao golden boot (£250)
Argentina out at groups (£45)
Nigeria lose all games (£29.26)
Spain champions (£150)
Uruguay champions (£140)
Saudi Arabia beat Russia (£42.50)
Messi golden boot (£45)
Colombia, Peru, Sweden treble (£136.95)

So any two of them win and I'm in profit (although it's nearly impossible that the two smallest both come in).

It's impossible that they all come in.

They're my early ones. I'll likely have a few doubles and trebles during the tournament itself.

Going to keep a score as well. Hopefully I'll make more than £16 profit like on the last one xD although on the Euros I did truly terribly, reckon I lost about £150.

• Subscriber
On 6/11/2018 at 00:35, Dan said:

To follow up the last post I put up, I had £50 in my Bet365 account last night and have gone with the following...

£25 on Spain to win it at 6/1

£5 on Uruguay to win it at 28/1

£5 on Saudi Arabia to beat Russia at 17/2

£5 on Messi to win the golden boot at 9/1

£10 on Colombia to win Group H, and Peru and Sweden to both qualify, at around 13.5/1

I have in the last few hours deposited another tenner, bet solely on Brazilian football, and got it up to £119 xD so I could be adding a few more.

So I've staked £70 so far, with my potential winnings at...

Falcao golden boot (£250)
Argentina out at groups (£45)
Nigeria lose all games (£29.26)
Spain champions (£150)
Uruguay champions (£140)
Saudi Arabia beat Russia (£42.50)
Messi golden boot (£45)
Colombia, Peru, Sweden treble (£136.95)

So any two of them win and I'm in profit (although it's nearly impossible that the two smallest both come in).

It's impossible that they all come in.

They're my early ones. I'll likely have a few doubles and trebles during the tournament itself.

Going to keep a score as well. Hopefully I'll make more than £16 profit like on the last one xD although on the Euros I did truly terribly, reckon I lost about £150.

Cashed out for £25 already. Not risking it. The whole thing is skewed.

• Administrator

I think my Spain/Gabriel Jesus 125/1 shot for winner/top goalscorer double has been blown out the water after recent events in Spain xDxD 

Follow this guy for some good betting strategies ..i would recommend betting on betfair exchange too against other people rather than against a bookie onless it's a really good price, 90% of us pro's mostly use the exchange as the price is normally better

• Administrator
12 hours ago, Dan said:

Whacked some on Uruguay over 3.5 goals v Saudi Arabia.

12 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

Odds? Sounds tasty.

11 hours ago, Dan said:

7/4.

If Saudi Arabia approach the game anything like today they could easily ship 7 or 8.

Over 4.5 and over 5.5 goals is still 5/2 and 11/2 respectively on SkyBet...

• Administrator
On 07/06/2018 at 18:58, LFCMike said:

On 07/06/2018 at 19:26, Stan said:

cheers. just stuck £10 on Ronaldo at 12/1 top scorer. 

So it's win-win. Gets some goals, gets me money. Flops, happy days. 

:D 

Thanks @LFCMike

Already got my stake back and more in free bets. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived