talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Ставки на ЧМ-2018 - Betting on the World Cup 2018

football forum

I wouldn’t cash out for £260 with the chance to win 5k. £260 is a weekend away 5k is a fucking good money, a new car, great holiday, quarter of a house deposit.

Glad I’m getting a run for my money with Lukaku top scorers. Bookies would’ve cleaned up so far with the upsets ruining accas 

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
11 hours ago, Stan said:

Over 1.5 goals and 9+ corners in each of ENG v PAN, JAP v SEN and POL v COL @ 7/1

Over 2.5 Goals in each of ENG v PAN, JAP v SEN and POL v COL @ 8/1

A goal in each half and 3+ corners in each half in each of ENG v PAN, JAP v SEN and POL v COL @ 16/1

Couple of quid on each from SkyBet World Cup Request-a-Bets section.

thank you.

• Administrator

update...

Uruguay, France, Argentina, Brazil, Germany, Belgium, England and Colombia each to score 4+ group goals - 5/1

Uruguay, Belgium, England, Colombia all in.

France, Brazil need 1 more
Germany need 2
Argentina need 3. 

• Administrator
Just now, Cannabis said:

Must be up to about 16 now?

nah as in where the referee has to actually go and check. He checked for the Ronaldo penalty and the elbow incident. 

Guaranteed checks when Ronnie is involved.

• Administrator

A goal in each half and 4+ corners in each half of both Group C games today - 20/1

VAR to be used 2+ times in Aus vs Peru - 9/1

Rogic 1+ shots on target & Guerrero 2+ shots on target, 1+ corners each team in each half and 20+ match booking pts @ 7/1

Had a quid on all of these.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Stan said:

A goal in each half and 4+ corners in each half of both Group C games today - 20/1

VAR to be used 2+ times in Aus vs Peru - 9/1

Rogic 1+ shots on target & Guerrero 2+ shots on target, 1+ corners each team in each half and 20+ match booking pts @ 7/1

Had a quid on all of these.

1 out of 3 ain't bad as they say...

On 08/06/2018 at 13:23, LFCMike said:

So far:

Winner - Germany 9/2

Top goalscorer: Lukaku 18/1 (e/w), Neymar 9/1

Name the finalists - Brazil/Germany 10/1

Well... xD Lukaku the only realistic one still going now

On 12/06/2018 at 12:51, LFCMike said:

Kane, Griezmann, Neymar, Lukaku & Messi to all score 2+ group game goals - 13/10

This one down too. 

• Subscriber
On 6/24/2018 at 11:48, Cannabis said:

As if you wouldn't cash that out though, silly.

Why on earth would you cash out for about 4% of the potential winnings?

• Administrator

stuck this one on a few days ago. they only need one more each outside the box

Cristiano Ronaldo to score 3+ goals from outside the area and Philippe Coutinho to score 2+ goals from outside the area @ 14/1

£1.50 on it.

• Subscriber
Just now, Cannabis said:

Because you'd end up with nothing? 

It's nowhere near enough to make it worth it. It's still good off a fiver but nah, nowhere near a high enough cash out for me.

• Administrator
10 minutes ago, Dan said:

It's nowhere near enough to make it worth it. It's still good off a fiver but nah, nowhere near a high enough cash out for me.

everyone is different though xD 

I'd love an extra £260 in my bank account.

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Not aimed at you, but that's the gambling attitude that gets so many people into debt.

1 minute ago, Stan said:

everyone is different though xD 

I'd love an extra £260 in my bank account.

I know for a fact I'll never be in debt due to gambling though.

If you cash out at that percentage I'm pretty sure you'll end up losing out in the long run.

• Administrator
Just now, Dan said:

I know for a fact I'll never be in debt due to gambling though.

If you cash out at that percentage I'm pretty sure you'll end up losing out in the long run.

how?

£5 on. Cash out for £260.

£210 profit. 

how do you lose out in the long run making profit like that?

Relative to winning £5000+, obviously it's small and minor. But in general terms, if you didn't know that you could win that large amount, it turns out to be a good bet :/ 

• Subscriber
Just now, Stan said:

how?

£5 on. Cash out for £260.

£210 profit. 

how do you lose out in the long run making profit like that?

Relative to winning £5000+, obviously it's small and minor. But in general terms, if you didn't know that you could win that large amount, it turns out to be a good bet :/ 

Lose out on potential winnings I mean. Obviously £260 from a fiver is very good but I could not get as far as that, in a bet like that and then take just £260.

• Administrator
Just now, Dan said:

Lose out on potential winnings I mean. Obviously £260 from a fiver is very good but I could not get as far as that, in a bet like that and then take just £260.

but letting it run and you've not won anything. That way, you end up losing in the long run. 

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Stan said:

but letting it run and you've not won anything. That way, you end up losing in the long run. 

It's one bet though. If you were in that scenario 14 times I bet you'd land it at least once.

Truth be told if he's only staking a fiver there's probably no huge issue either way. I just think it's nowhere near enough of a cash out. If it was say, £1,000, I'd understand.

1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

I don't think any addicted gambler thought they would though xD

I really don't agree, each to their own and again, not having a pop in any sense but I'd call it just being sensible. You could win £200 odd quid or have nothing. Sensible cashing out builds money, going all in for that "one big win" is what leads to massive debt.

Course they wouldn't. You can't tar everyone with the same brush though. I do it loads but that doesn't make me an addict - I think the addiction comes when you're losing out on other things that you want to do because of it. When you're chasing losses, borrowing money to gamble etc... I agree, that's a huge problem.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived