talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Thursday 3rd May - Atlético Madrid (2) 1-0 (1) Arsenal (SF 2nd Leg)

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Ozil and Ramsey look dead on their feet.

Crossing has been very poor today. Worked their way in to good positions but final product not great at all.

Just now, Stan said:

Ozil and Ramsey look dead on their feet.

Crossing has been very poor today. Worked their way in to good positions but final product not great at all.

Ramsey can’t do f-all if he’s got a lazy piece of shit like Özil next to him. 

Shit by Arsenal.

Quite obvious that Atlético are used to handling tougher opponents. Didn't play brilliantly at all and seems like they didn't even need to break a sweat.

4th European final for Simeone :450_trophy:

• The title was changed to Thursday 3rd May - Atlético Madrid (2) 1-0 (1) Arsenal (SF 2nd Leg)
1 minute ago, Panna King said:

Ozil needs to fuck off surely another coach would never put up with that kind of performances. 

Probably the real reason Luis Enrique said no. No way would he put up with that. 

Just now, SirBalon said:

Probably the real reason Luis Enrique said no. No way would he put up with that. 

I think no one aside from Lacazette put an effort upfront for Arsenal. But yes, Ozil can be frustrating, can't he?

Just now, SirBalon said:

Ozil should be dominating possession, does nothing at all, if Arsenal had a true winner in that team he be fighting with Ozil every game. 

2 minutes ago, Kowabunga said:

I think no one aside from Lacazette put an effort upfront for Arsenal. But yes, Ozil can be frustrating, can't he?

Tell that to many Arsenal fans. They seem to be hypnotised by his rare moments of magic which in all fairness he's got in his locker. But he is the laziest footballer I've seen in my whole life. 

I didn't see the game but it doesn't surprise me to hear that Godin played well. He's surely going to go down as one of the most underrated defenders of this generation. Easily the best South American CB and one of the best in the world.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

I didn't see the game but it doesn't surprise me to hear that Godin played well. He's surely going to go down as one of the most underrated defenders of this generation. Easily the best South American CB and one of the best in the world.

I don't think Diego Godín is underrated at all.

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

Lucky he's not Costa Rican. :ph34r:

Just now, SirBalon said:

I don't think Diego Godín is underrated at all.

I don't hear him enough in conversations of "the best CB in the world" but that's just me.

Defensively there is no one better than Godin. If you want a more complete CB then you could make a strong case for one of the Juve backs or prime Bonucci.

5 minutes ago, carefreeluke said:

I've only seen a good chunk of the second half but Savage repeated like 50 times that Arsenal were the better team on the night. They had one shot on target? The better team?  xD

This the same bloke that thinks Ronaldo is a better free kick taker than Messi 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived