talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Thursday 3rd May - RB Salzburg (2) 2-1aet (3) Marseille (SF 2nd Leg)

• The title was changed to Thursday 3rd May - RB Salzburg (0) vs (2) Marseille (SF 2nd Leg)
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't seen a second of RB Salzburg this season, but in the past I have and they have a proper history of producing players and these days import them to Germany. Seeing how good Leipzig have become, its no surprise they are performing this well.

Heard really good things from Hwang Hee Chan and he's no bluff. He's been quality here.

Berisha has also been good.

Refs suck the hole. Can't believe this is allowed.  

Disgraceful

Disgusting 

but uefa loves France and Spain so why should I be surprised 

also small market Austria would not be uefa worthy for money gathering 

• Administrator
Just now, The Käiser said:

Salzburg should tear into each marsielle player as they did not deserve the winning goal

why the players? how about the officials?

• The title was changed to Thursday 3rd May - RB Salzburg (2) 2-1aet (3) Marseille (SF 2nd Leg)

Seeing people on Twitter mentioning VAR after this incident. Shocking given that VAR wouldn't be allowed to call corners. Getting boring hearing VAR at every turn just because someone makes a mistake, even if its still very likely if it was implemented. 

4 minutes ago, The Käiser said:

Are officials by goalline there to pick daisies??

I'm tired of these wrong calls when something so obvious happens.  It happened with the Marcelo handball on Tuesday and now this

Speaking of Marcelo handball, there was also a handball not called as a penalty for Marseille and an offside in the second Salzburg goal. I know two wrongs don´t make a right, my point is officiating was poor all night. 

• Administrator
Just now, Blue said:

Seeing people on Twitter mentioning VAR after this incident. Shocking given that VAR wouldn't be allowed to call corners. Getting boring hearing VAR at every turn just because someone makes a mistake, even if its still very likely if it was implemented. 

so you moan that VAR wouldn't be allowed to call corners (which would be a lot of times in each game and delay it even more)

Yet you're getting bored hearing about it at every turn? (not to mention that you're the first to mention it in this thread)

It's gonna be implemented - it's the way the game is going with advances in and capabilities of technology these days. So it's gone past the point of 'very likely' considering it's already in the game anyway...

Just now, Stan said:

so you moan that VAR wouldn't be allowed to call corners (which would be a lot of times in each game and delay it even more)

Yet you're getting bored hearing about it at every turn? (not to mention that you're the first to mention it in this thread)

It's gonna be implemented - it's the way the game is going with advances in and capabilities of technology these days. So it's gone past the point of 'very likely' considering it's already in the game anyway...

I don't care about its implementation, I just want people to stop mentioning it at every turn. Marseille got a wrongly given corner, we get it but VAR wouldn't have called that anyways, so why call for it? Fucking tiring man.

Besides, how is it the referee's fault that Salzburg conceded?

Sick of complaints about "human error" when in particular, a call for a corner can be easily rectified by clearing it out. Its not a penalty ffs.

7 minutes ago, Stan said:

I´m for the implementation of VAR, but I think Brian is right in this case. VAR wouldn´t be of help in that corner call.

VAR can only be used in 4 situations: goals, penalties, red cards and mistaken identity in awarding a card. 

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Blue said:

Besides, how is it the referee's fault that Salzburg conceded?

Sick of complaints about "human error" when in particular, a call for a corner can be easily rectified by clearing it out. Its not a penalty ffs.

did you even see it?

The referee was right in front of the shot from a Marseille player that hit his own team-mate.

It was human error ffs. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived