• Sign up free today!

    Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

N’Golo Kanté - Wanted at PSG

Recommended Posts

Quote

Kylian Mbappe says he would love Paris Saint-Germain to bring Chelsea’s N’Golo Kante back to France.

Kante won back-to-back Premier League titles with Leicester and Chelsea respectively, following his arrival from Caen in 2015, and won the PFA and FWA Player of the Year awards in his first season at Stamford Bridge last year.

Chelsea have struggled for consistency in the league during Antonio Conte's second season in charge and are set to miss out on Champions League qualification for the second time in three years, with the club five points adrift of fourth-placed Tottenham and only three games left in the campaign.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yet France are serious about winning the World Cup, and he is the only nailed on starting midfielder :rofl:

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

If PSG is serious about winning the CL, they wouldn't be going after him. Fake news

this is a long shot, but if it's possible, PSG should transfer to a different league.   Join the EPL or La Liga.   Being in those leagues will help them develop more muscle rather than doing some weak lifting in the French League

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bozziovai said:

this is a long shot, but if it's possible, PSG should transfer to a different league.   Join the EPL or La Liga.   Being in those leagues will help them develop more muscle rather than doing some weak lifting in the French League

not a bloody chance that is ever happening. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, bozziovai said:

this is a long shot, but if it's possible, PSG should transfer to a different league.   Join the EPL or La Liga.   Being in those leagues will help them develop more muscle rather than doing some weak lifting in the French League

I don't see why they would even want to do that and why would any other league even allow them to. They've got the resources and the finance backing them to do the business but they just haven't been able to. Money isn't everything and they certainly aren't going to be shy about spending in the summer ... again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Pogba will start every game unless he gets injured.

And he will ultimately be the reason for France's demise 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Stan said:

not a bloody chance that is ever happening. 

yeah.    coz they ( psg and it's goat owners ) doesn't want to go out of their comfort zone, winning the league year after year and celebrating as if it's the greatest league ever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, bozziovai said:

yeah.    coz they ( psg and it's goat owners ) doesn't want to go out of their comfort zone, winning the league year after year and celebrating as if it's the greatest league ever.

not just that. the other big leagues over here, and clubs within, won't accept it.

Why would bigger clubs want more competition and why would smaller clubs want to potentially face another giant financially and game-wise? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Stan said:

not just that. the other big leagues over here, and clubs within, won't accept it.

Why would bigger clubs want more competition and why would smaller clubs want to potentially face another giant financially and game-wise? 

 

that's the obvious scenario.      the reason i said those was to prove that the french league is very weak compared to the others.   with that goat's financial capability, they could go on and win it 10 years in a row without breaking a sweat.   but as we've seen in the UCL, they don't hold a candle against those seasoned veterans.

 

but back to Kante,  with only 3 games to go and Chelsea is 5 points adrift on Spurs, there's a big chance that Chelsea will fail to qualify for the UCL next season, maybe that would be reason enough for Kante to ask his agent to create a scenario where he can move to that goat's team in france .....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bozziovai said:

that's the obvious scenario.      the reason i said those was to prove that the french league is very weak compared to the others.   with that goat's financial capability, they could go on and win it 10 years in a row without breaking a sweat.   but as we've seen in the UCL, they don't hold a candle against those seasoned veterans.

 

but back to Kante,  with only 3 games to go and Chelsea is 5 points adrift on Spurs, there's a big chance that Chelsea will fail to qualify for the UCL next season, maybe that would be reason enough for Kante to ask his agent to create a scenario where he can move to that goat's team in france .....

he supports Chelsea and has done since he was younger. That's one of the main reasons he wanted to move to Chelsea and leave Leicester. 

So perhaps CL football isn't the ultimate demand for him. He just wants to play football and what better way to do it at the club you've always wanted to be at. He's not the kind to be a money-grabber. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Stan said:

he supports Chelsea and has done since he was younger. That's one of the main reasons he wanted to move to Chelsea and leave Leicester. 

So perhaps CL football isn't the ultimate demand for him. He just wants to play football and what better way to do it at the club you've always wanted to be at. He's not the kind to be a money-grabber. 

many footballers have become money-mercenaries, we can't blame them but let's just hope Kante would be different or this is just pure rumor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
football forum
1 hour ago, Cicero said:

And he will ultimately be the reason for France's demise 

I bloody hope so. I am confident Tapia can take Pogba out of the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aside the fact Kante is a Chelsea fan and was recently quoted 'Chelsea is my home' amid the PSG rumors, we aren't a selling club. There has yet been a scenario where we lost a player that we wanted to keep. 

Robben had issues with Mourinho and was too injury prone. Diego Costa disrupted the first team. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, bozziovai said:

this is a long shot, but if it's possible, PSG should transfer to a different league.   Join the EPL or La Liga.   Being in those leagues will help them develop more muscle rather than doing some weak lifting in the French League

Since PSG is effectively just a bunch of Arab investors and government officials maybe they just buy a club already in one of those leagues....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Stan said:

he supports Chelsea and has done since he was younger. That's one of the main reasons he wanted to move to Chelsea and leave Leicester. 

So perhaps CL football isn't the ultimate demand for him. He just wants to play football and what better way to do it at the club you've always wanted to be at. He's not the kind to be a money-grabber. 

He is French though so  there may be a natural attraction for him to want to play for Qatar. O.o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't see us selling one of our best players, we never done it before so why start now. Hardly lacking funds, he seem's to be happy at the club and in my opinion selling him would be a complete disaster.

Fuck off PSG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Advertisement