The better place to talk football.

Elder Scrolls

football forum

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎5‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 13:11, Mel81x said:

https://kotaku.com/over-140-000-people-are-watching-a-fallout-bobblehead-o-1826397799

Now Bethesda are teasing a new Fallout which then makes people wonder what all they are working on. The money is still on an ES talk at E3 next month but this can't be ignored either.

I'm hoping they'll have a big presentation on Fallout 78. Then a quick little teaser on ES - with a line stating that it'll be out in a few months after that little teaser.

It won't happen, but it would be very cool.

For some reason, the Fallout 76 title makes it sound like it's going to be a spin-off of some kind.

I wonder where a new Elder Scrolls main game would be taking place. I'm hoping something like Black Marsh.

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I don't think it's going to be out for this generation of consoles though.

Might as well not play if it isn't on PC. 

I wouldn't dare play Skyrim on PS4 or any gaming console. 

• Subscriber
20 hours ago, Cicero said:

I kind of second this. They did a great job with Skyrim but honestly an ES game is more geared towards PC play more often than not. Plus the mods are quite good too.

36 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

I kind of second this. They did a great job with Skyrim but honestly an ES game is more geared towards PC play more often than not. Plus the mods are quite good too.

I was the biggest fucking nerd when Skyrim came out. Had a nice desktop and monitor system that ran really smoothly. Literally all I did for 4 months was come back to my flat after class, go straight to my room, dim the lights and plugged in my headset, and played Skyrim for a good 8 hours a sitting 

21 hours ago, Cicero said:

I want to get back into PC gaming, but I haven't had a PC that can keep up with games for a long time. And I can run some shite on my laptop, but almost everything (except the older Fallouts - like 1 and 2 - and the first Thief game) runs like total shite on it. I thought Skyrim was fine on console - some shite bugs, but still fun and playable.

• 6 months later...

Unfortunately, I fully expect this to be utterly shite after the debacle of Fallout 76. I didn't expect much from Fallout 76... but everything I've heard about it indicates it's been a really lazy cash grab.

Unless Bethesda has finally built a new engine and just not told anyone, I'm going to lower my expectations. And that way if the game isn't utterly shite, I will be very happy because a good Elders Scroll game would be fucking great.

• Subscriber

Hasn't ES always been an engine revamp? I'd imagine the creative team at Bethesda are looking at this to be a completely new system otherwise what's the point. They have had some bad press about their lack of creativity lately as well.

Archived