The better place to talk football.

Champions League Final 2018 - LIVERPOOL 1-3 REAL MADRID

Champions League Final   

32 members have voted

1. 1. The Result

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Liverpool's best bet is to focus on attacking and not worry about defending. All they need to focus on is outscoring Real, as their defence is suspect as well. 

Will be a victory for Football if Liverpool win. Hope they do, but I reckon they won't. Real love the European Cup. 

1 minute ago, LFCMike said:

Last time Real Madrid lost a European Cup final?

1981. Liverpool.

Smashed by Carpegiani's Flamengo. What a side that was.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

HOLY SHIT WE'RE IN THE FUCKING FINAL.

Wish you all the luck, as for each club I don't like either. Liverpool are the lesser of 2 evils for me though so to speak so I do hope you win xD

I just want a fucking good game at the very least. Please. 

Just now, Stan said:

Wish you all the luck, as for each club I don't like either. Liverpool are the lesser of 2 evils for me though so to speak so I do hope you win xD

I just want a fucking good game at the very least. Please. 

I don't give a shit about the quality of the game as long as we win. If we have a super shite match where we score a deflected goal that literally bounces in off their keeper's arse somehow... and that's how we win... fantastic. If we have a crazy comeback... great. If we murder them... fantastic.

All I want is to win.

I said it in the other thread but I think this final will come down to whether Modric or Kroos decide to click or not. If they do, this is Madrid's final easily but if not then Liverpool are well in it. With that forward line, anything is possible especially with how much extra midfield work Firmino does as a false 9. However, I don't think saying that Liverpool play better football is a valid argument here, because Juventus were better than both these 2 teams and Real Madrid smashed them last year.

• Administrator
Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

I don't give a shit about the quality of the game as long as we win. If we have a super shite match where we score a deflected goal that literally bounces in off their keeper's arse somehow... and that's how we win... fantastic. If we have a crazy comeback... great. If we murder them... fantastic.

All I want is to win.

Haha I know you  won't but on behalf of all neutrals I want some Saturday night entertainment to end this European competition which in all honesty has been a fairly decent one this season. 

1 minute ago, LFCMike said:

Flamengo? The Brazilian team? What's that got to do with Europe?

Haha I just wanted to bring that up.

That Liverpool team was legendary but they still couldn't beat Flamengo who were the best team in the world at the time.

Just now, Stan said:

Haha I know you  won't but on behalf of all neutrals I want some Saturday night entertainment to end this European competition which in all honesty has been a fairly decent one this season. 

I think on paper it's two sides that have the potential to score a lot and defend a bit wonkily... so I think you're safe on paper.

4 minutes ago, Kitchen Sales said:

Experience could count. When it comes to the champions league final Real Madrid have already been there, done that and bought the t-shirt Ronaldo took off his t-shirt :ph34r:

Problem with that is that Liverpool are the experts when it comes to making t-shirts.

Just now, DeadLinesman said:

Problem with that is that Liverpool are the experts when it comes to making t-shirts.

Leicester with clappers

Liverpool with T-Shirts

Tottenham with DVD's

24 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

All I want is to win.

What about a goal that bounces of a beach ball :ph34r:

Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

Thanks for triggering my PTSD.

But yeah, if we win why not xD

Ha ha I think that goal went against you didn't it?

• The title was changed to FINAL - Saturday 26th May - Liverpool 1-3 Real Madrid
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived