talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Champions League Final 2018 - LIVERPOOL 1-3 REAL MADRID

Champions League Final   

32 members have voted

1. 1. The Result

6 hours ago, Smiley Culture said:

Is there actually people who think that Sergio Ramos intended to injure Mo Salah? Mental. 

For perhaps the first time ever, I fully agree with you. Seeing it again I doubt he actually meant it and perhaps it looks that way because of his dirty history on the pitch.

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, The Artful Dodger said:

0 have signed.

21 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

xD nice one @Marc, did you just make that?

Wait for it to load. 142,260 have signed. You guys are two of them I reckon 

2 minutes ago, Marc said:

Wait for it to load. 142,260 have signed. You guys are two of them I reckon 

They're all Egyptian names mostly. That doesn't look very Scouse to me.

That'd be like me assuming you're a fat woman who likes to cook because you support Norwich.

10 minutes ago, Blue said:

For perhaps the first time ever, I fully agree with you. Seeing it again I doubt he actually meant it and perhaps it looks that way because of his dirty history on the pitch.

salah kinda held on to Ramos' arm but the "pulling" motion of Sergio convinced me that he did it deliberately. 

Historic team. Truly incredible achievement Real accomplished last night.

The best Barcelona in history, that had Ronaldinho, Messi, Iniesta, Puyol, managed to win 4 European Cups in 10 years. This team did it in half that time. 

Had Barcelona done what Real just did, you'd never hear the end of it. And still, I see people are trying to belittle this achievement. Take a day off.

Zidane, what a legend. 3 Champions League in 2 and a half years. He could retire from management and be considered one of the best of all time. 

As for Ronaldo, poor timing to go on and say what he did, just after they made history. He's 33, so he should know better by now. Still, he'll always be remembered as the main player of this side. Obviously, he doesn't play alone, but much of what they accomplished in the last 9 years is his 'fault'.  

I know the majority won't agree, but this is the best team I've seen in my lifetime. 

To the Liverpool lads, chin up. It was a terrific ride for you and, if you can keep most players and add 3-4 quality ones, you can easily be there or thereabouts next season. 

Congrats to the Real boys. Enjoy the win.

I feel like yesterday was the swan song of this legendary side.

5 hours ago, nudge said:

Yes xD happened this season in 2. Bundesliga, Duisburg v Ingolstadt. Just moments before this, Duisburg scored a goal and started celebrating on the other end of the pitch, Flekken (Duisburg's goalie) went in his net to drink some water, and was completely unaware that in the meantime the goal was disallowed, so Ingolstadt quickly restarted the play, launched a long ball upfront, and scored this while Flekken was still holding a water bottle in his hand xD 

How funny is that... xD

I would put that as a 10 out of 10 

LMFAO

22 minutes ago, ASF said:

I know the majority won't agree, but this is the best team I've seen in my lifetime. 

This isn't the best side I've seen, but its the best side on paper in my lifetime. Only Barcelona of 2011 and 2006 comes close

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

How funny is that... xD

I would put that as a 10 out of 10 

LMFAO

Yes, best blunder ever xD

Here's the full video of how it happened:

40 minutes ago, nudge said:

Yes, best blunder ever xD

Here's the full video of how it happened:

I love how the goal music is still playing when the other team is barging towards the goal on the opposite end.

• Subscriber
20 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Our manager god bless him the crazy bastard.

Haha, left to him is Campino, the lead singer of Die Toten Hosen and a big Liverpool fan. Looks like they had a good party regardless of the final score xD 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived