Champions League Final   

32 members have voted

1. 1. The Result

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1000 posts xD

1 hour ago, Mantis Toboggan M.D. said:

As opposed you you? A muppet with a liverpool badge as your avatard and who mentions us at every opportunity. 

But why am I chewing your bait yet again? I don't know, all I know is that you're an awful member and you need banned cause you offer fuck all. 

3 weeks on and still rattled AF @Teso dos Bichos :bartrapique:

5 hours ago, Mantis Toboggan M.D. said:

As opposed you you? A muppet with a liverpool badge as your avatard and who mentions us at every opportunity. 

But why am I chewing your bait yet again? I don't know, all I know is that you're an awful member and you need banned cause you offer fuck all. 

Honestly i don't mind Teso.

I do think he overplays  the anti liverpool and barca stuff but most of his actual analytical comment on them is fair enough for the most part. 

10 hours ago, Harry said:

Honestly i don't mind Teso.

I do think he overplays  the anti liverpool and barca stuff but most of his actual analytical comment on them is fair enough for the most part. 

To be fair mate, you don't dislike anyone, that's because nobody dislikes you cause you're a top guy B|

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sergio Ramos has revealed he and his family received death threats after he injured Liverpool's Mo Salah in the Champions League final.

The Real Madrid captain, whose challenge forced Salah off after 30 minutes in the May final, was reacting to jeers he received from England fans during Spain's 2-1 win at Wembley on Saturday night.

However, Ramos, who said he did not care about any potential negative reception ahead of the game, insists he did not intend to injure the Egypt international and says he feels no guilt for his actions.

Sergio Ramos is officially the player that has been sent-off the most times in the history of Spanish football.  For example, he isn't a blatantly dirty and malicious as Pepe was in his worst moments who really went out to hurt you, not just to break any move.  But Ramos isn't far behind in terms of overdoing the action where he is forced to foul to hinder an attack.  His usual dangerous move is where he falls with the object player and if you want proof of this, watch his reportioire of fouls where he also falls with the player and his subsequent body action... There is where you see the message he is trying to leave which is why he gets sent-off so much.  He actually gets away with a lot in La Liga but ends up giving referees no choice due to the totting up of under the belt moves.

1 hour ago, SirBalon said:

Sergio Ramos is officially the player that has been sent-off the most times in the history of Spanish football.  For example, he isn't a blatantly dirty and malicious as Pepe was in his worst moments who really went out to hurt you, not just to break any move.  But Ramos isn't far behind in terms of overdoing the action where he is forced to foul to hinder an attack.  His usual dangerous move is where he falls with the object player and if you want proof of this, watch his reportioire of fouls where he also falls with the player and his subsequent body action... There is where you see the message he is trying to leave which is why he gets sent-off so much.  He actually gets away with a lot in La Liga but ends up giving referees no choice due to the totting up of under the belt moves.

xDxD

Ramos is dirty, but he’s a fucking winner, I’ve got so much respect for him and love how much he winds people up.

still can’t believe some booed Ramos at Wembley, he should’ve got a heroes welcome. I thought Liverpool fans didn’t support England anyway? 

8 hours ago, Marc said:

I thought Liverpool fans didn’t support England anyway? 

Were you on here in the summer...? I think basically just @LFCMadLad wasn't fussed about England's cup run but that's about it. The only time I don't like England/internationals is when it interrupts the actual season.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived