talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Sunday 26th March - World Cup Qualifiers (European)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know why, and I don't mean this as any slight on the Leicester fans whatsoever but...

i just can't get myself to cheer or even be slightly happy when Vardy scores! 

I don't know what it is? When I see his face I just want to kick it, very hard, with dockers on. 

football forum
Just now, HoneyNUFC said:

At least 3 or 4 England players should have gone on the Lithuania team to even it up a bit

3 or 4 England players wouldn't look out of place if they did.

2 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

I don't know why, and I don't mean this as any slight on the Leicester fans whatsoever but...

i just can't get myself to cheer or even be slightly happy when Vardy scores! 

I don't know what it is? When I see his face I just want to kick it, very hard, with dockers on. 

He's a bit like that to be fair. Good player though.

• Subscriber

He looked well out of place for England at first but he looks like he fits in that England side now. Surprising stat but he's actually scored more for England than Kane has.

Just now, LFCMadLad said:

He is and I don't know what it is?

You know when you just look at someone and think 'cunt'? 

Yeah, he's a chav though isn't he. Bet he's a right dick on a night out.

• Administrator
17 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

He is and I don't know what it is?

You know when you just look at someone and think 'cunt'? 

I agree but he's 'our' cunt :D 

Much like, for me, Duncan Ferguson at Everton or even Suarez at Liverpool. You know he's got that dirty side to him but you can't deny their talents at sticking the ball in the back of the net. 

Fans of those clubs loved them but if he was scoring against you you'd think they were an absolute bellend. They rustle people and that's what annoys opposition fans. 

1 minute ago, Romesh said:

Much like, for me, Duncan Ferguson at Everton or even Suarez at Liverpool. You know he's got that dirty side to him but you can't deny their talents at sticking the ball in the back of the net. 

Yeah, bit like when we had Bellamy. 

Everyone hated him but we loved the hate he got, makes it feel even better when they score too. Vardy's a quality player.

5 minutes ago, Romesh said:

Fans of those clubs loved them but if he was scoring against you you'd think they were an absolute bellend. They rustle people and that's what annoys opposition fans. 

Different types of dirty. Duncan was forthright with it, Vardy is a snide. 

• Administrator
Just now, HK85 said:

Different types of dirty. Duncan was forthright with it, Vardy is a snide. 

doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things :D 

football forum

I wouldn't class Duncan Ferguson as ''dirty'', it wasn't like he would give out sly kicks at players when he was on the ground he just had a screw loose that lead to him hitting people from time to time. A ''psycho'' would be a much more fitting description of him although his character is totally different from the one people perceive, I've met him in person and he's one of the nicest people you can ever wish to meet he's just got a switch that seems to go off when players target him. 

19 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

I wouldn't class Duncan Ferguson as ''dirty'', it wasn't like he would give out sly kicks at players when he was on the ground he just had a screw loose that lead to him hitting people from time to time. A ''psycho'' would be a much more fitting description of him although his character is totally different from the one people perceive, I've met him in person and he's one of the nicest people you can ever wish to meet he's just got a switch that seems to go off when players target him. 

In other words he's a cunt. 

Peter Suttclife had a nice side, his wife and friends loved him. 

Try telling the poor fuckers he battered that he was 'ok if you knew him' :bye:

• The topic was unpinned

Archived