talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Why do the Tories hate Muslims and Black People?

football forum

4 minutes ago, Stan said:

haha yeah, very diverse!

Family is all Indian and all follow Hinduism. 

I'm less religious than they are - was always brought up to follow it, respect culture, respect the religion, what they grew up with and consequently taught me while growing up. Thankfully, since I was a late teen, they've always encouraged me to make my own decisions when it comes to religion. They've never forced me to be religious. I still follow some aspects of it but I'm not overly religious. Out of respect to my parents I'll abide by some rules of Hinduism when I'm back home with them or around them. The biggest thing I abide by though wherever I go is not to eat beef (I have had it before when I was younger but that was an accident/unintentional). 

So I take it that means you are ethnically Hindi? - or what is it called? Dravidian or something like that (or is that more south?) Fucks me I don't know what I am talking about

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
Just now, Spike said:

So I take it that means you are ethnically Hindi? - or what is it called? Dravidian or something like that.

Gujarati.

My family all came from aplaces called Vesu and Surat, few hours north of Mumbai.

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, Spike said:

From wikipedia Gujarat is one of three Indian states along with Bihar and Nagaland to prohibit the sale of alcohol.

lmao fuck that

it's still sold there if you know the right places. Obviously illegal but I'm not sure how much police entertain the prohibition of it.

@Mel81x or @Asura or @IgnisExcubitor might be able to shed more light as they actually live in India I think. 

20 hours ago, Danny said:

@Fairy In Boots you're aware your Sweden agenda has been debunked by the fact rape is reported differently in Sweden? I.e. If a woman reports her husband has raped her in the UK and said he done it 5 times in a week it's still just one count of rape (how most of the world reports it), whereas in Sweden it's 5.

You’re aware even they are starting to admit they have a problem? I get this slight difference in the law helps elevate the figures but they do have a genuine problem. 

19 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Yeah, it further proves my boogie man point.

Terrorism and crime are legitimate worries for any country. But so is discrimination against people just because of where they're from just because there's a fear they might be shit people - particularly when those people have been here for generations and identify as English.

They don’t really identify on the whole as English, there’s been a fundamental flaw in how they’ve been integrated into society. They for the most part identified as Muslims first and foremost 

1 hour ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Also for the record, I've heard the same shite about "no go zones" about certain areas in San Diego... but instead of Muslims, the story is this time Mexicans and their drug cartel gangs make it unsafe. They kill people, kidnap girls to make them work at the brothels in TJ, etc...

And the reason I'm not going to believe these "no go zones" shite is because 1.) I heard this shit when I was a kid, before Islamophobia was ever a thing and it's really just generally just overcautious people about rough areas; 2.) that same exact fucking rhetoric they use about Muslims as they do with Mexicans in San Diego is total bollocks. They're afraid of people who are different - and in San Diego at least, they're just denying themselves going to some of the tastiest restaurants in the fucking city just because they're scared of Hispanic neighborhoods. Which again, is fucking ridiculous because Mexicans & Hispanic people live literally ALL FUCKING OVER the city.

Just like Muslim people live all over the God damn world. But they're different and some people who share their religion, nationalities, and looks are total cunts... so they're scary to some people and very easy scapegoats.

Lol mate you’re not dealing with reality, it’s always been the same dating back hundreds of years. I’ve been threatened and told “white fuck, fuck off” I’m telling you what’s 7/8 miles across the city from me. 

On the subject of Carks peaceful Sweden, the head of the Swedish paramedic service has admitted some neighbourhoods they won’t enter unless accompanied by riot police. You go to impoverished areas of Marseille or even Paris and you will get assaulted. It’s a very real problem, these areas are effectively self governing with paramilitary style Sharia enforcing fundamentalist’s operating. 

Fuck Gonzo, How do you think it’s spread as a faith? So many countries have been swallowed up our red and forced conversion because life becomes difficult if you’re not one of them. Just look at the historical persecution of the Jews throughout the Middle East and North Africa way before Israel came about. 

Yeah, but not driving around high crime areas at night is a normal thing to do regardless of the ethnic makeup of the neighborhood. It's not because Muslims and Mexicans are going to kidnap your daughters and rape them. It's because crime generally happens at night in high crime areas and you don't want to get shot or have your car stolen.

I'm not doubting that there are some areas that are not safe. Because that would be stupid. And yes, drug running gangs are generally what makes places unsafe. And yes, in a lot of cases drug running gangs will have certain ethnic makeups. Which is another reason it makes minorities pretty easy to stereotype.

Listen to a Tupac song and see how many different raced gangs there were in LA in the 90s (and I'm sure they're all) - Blacks, Hispanics, Armenians (Kim Kardashian's SECRET history?). So yeah, gang violence can be easy to tie back to certain races/ethnicities based on personal interactions. And it's not like the Hells Angels are a bunc

But that's more tied to crime than people's races, ethnicities, religions, or nationalities personally.

The terrorism fear is, obviously, what makes Islamophobia so bad. And their brand of religious extremism is scary - it's incompatible with the way of life for most Middle Easterners in the Middle East and scary to them. So that kind of shit is especially scary to westerners. But letting that fear of a group of very shitty people make you hate a huuuuuuuge group of people, many of whom aren't even that religious or religious at all and just want to live their fucking lives, is pretty fucked up.

I don’t hate Muslims FYI, I pity them really as I think they’re brainwashed with shite from birth and raised in a culture that ultimately limits and enslaved them. 

I hate the ideology and hope for a reformation of some kind but I fear it’s probably too late it will descend into sectarian violence and too many subvert the conversations that need to be had now in Europe so long term we’re (Muslims & none Muslims) are fucked. 

2 hours ago, Stan said:

Majority of Muslims do (act obediently). If they didn't, there'd be riots every day, protests and anarchy everywhere because you'd have those on one side, and then the bigots/racists (EDL, BNP etc) on the other just going at each other's throats regularly. Social media is a massive help to both sides because they can hide behind their keyboards and spread their hate (both sides, that is). 

There's a lot of stuff about in the inhibitions and rules etc that derive from following Islam. It's exaggerated how many people want to incorporate Sharia Law here. yeah there's gonna be some groups/sects of people that want this but it's totally blown out of proportion just the amount that do. It'll never happen but people have the fear, the paranoia. They then use that fear and paranoia to influence their mindset and action.

I may be wrong but I've never seen a full-blown protest from Muslims that certain things should be done/shouldn't be done i.e. never seen a protest that Sharia Law should be incorporated or that alcohol should be banned/pork removed from shops etc. 

I think there’s a tendency to massively overplay the EDL & BNP by ethnic groups in this country. They’re effectively a boogy man themselves that get brought up to force the conversation in a specific route in a similar way the KKK are a massive issue in American politics when the reality is they’re basically a few retards in bed sheets. The BNP has effectively folded following them failing to register as a party and the EDL are basically what about 500-600 chavs per rally and they tend to be many of  the same faces each time. It’s a perversion on football firms I find looking at them, stone island gear etc it’s straight out of ID the film. 

And you’ve obviously never seen the Muslims that accompany them and protest against them AFL or some shit they’re basically both a group of cunts that march in adjacent streets that cost the tax man a pretty penny to shout at one another in various towns & cities. 

Look at the historical persecution of Jews literally everywhere until 1945 came around. Thankfully in the West that viewpoint, for decades, had been considered something only fringe idiots held. Sadly, it's rearing it's ugly head again.

Now you find that behavior most commonly in right wing nationalistic or the ultra-religious morons in the West and ultra-religious far right morons in the Middle East. Ironic that the two sides that want a war over culture more than anyone else share that one thing in common.

I don't disagree that old school views that have been outdated since the Middle Ages are way too prevalent in the Middle East. And that's why you see so much widespread ethnic and religious persecution there. But I think it's very sad if you think that the vast majority of Muslims, especially those in the west, are all practitioners of Sharia law and terror supporters.

2 hours ago, Stan said:

it's still sold there if you know the right places. Obviously illegal but I'm not sure how much police entertain the prohibition of it.

@Mel81x or @Asura or @IgnisExcubitor might be able to shed more light as they actually live in India I think. 

I've never been to Gujarat but I know that is a dry state and alcohol sale and consumption is prohibited there. @Mel81x is from Goa as far as I can remember (he told once in some thread I believe) which is closer to Gujarat than where I am from. Im from a different state in the south and we had liquor ban in the 90s for few years but later the state govt realised that wouldnt work well for the economy and also they cant restrict people from illegally getting their hands on the goods, so they lifted the ban eventually.

I guess in gujarat they have relaxed rules for people with foreign passports.. just like how they have some different rules in goa beaches where they would let only the foreigners. Im not totally sure how it works but that is what I heard through news and friends who visited those places.

Despite the rules, people can get alcohol illegally by having the right connections and its not even that hard for any ordinary person.

Look at the historical persecution of Jews literally everywhere until 1945 came around. Thankfully in the West that viewpoint, for decades, had been considered something only fringe idiots held. Sadly, it's rearing it's ugly head again.

Now you find that behavior most commonly in right wing nationalistic or the ultra-religious morons in the West and ultra-religious far right morons in the Middle East. Ironic that the two sides that want a war over culture more than anyone else share that one thing in common.

I don't disagree that old school views that have been outdated since the Middle Ages are way too prevalent in the Middle East. And that's why you see so much widespread ethnic and religious persecution there. But I think it's very sad if you think that the vast majority of Muslims, especially those in the west, are all practitioners of Sharia law and terror supporters.

Look at statistics and opinion polls concerning sharia support within the west. Depending on issues it can vary between moderate to massive support for beliefs that are very much at odds with the country they’re inhabiting wider beliefs. 

Thats not to say that all these Muslims are inherently evil, they’ve just been conditioned by their ideology to be that way. It’s the massive problem when discussing this issue is the default mechanism for which everyone goes “there not all bad”. 

I’m guilty of not helping in the way I word my posts. It’s not really the Muslims that are the cause of the problem they’re the result of the problem and the problem is the ideology of Islam. There’s a few none Islamic cultural issues which exacerbate the problem but the main problem is that these people are brought up in a political/religious system that was specifically designed to overwhelm and overcome then enslave via subjugation until iradication any opposing ideology it comes across.

The common practioning muslim is not really wise to it or if they are they believe they’re doing gods will. There’s literally been no education for about 600 years other than that fucking book and all questions are shut down by zealots. 

If you separate the human element to it and look at it objectively it’s the religious equivalent of an invasive species. It’s highly successful for what it is, I think anyone who cherishes freedom of thought should have a yearly fear of it. 

I think all religion leads to extremism and similar mentalities, if you push fundamentalist religious views into politics you get backwards policies.

The Middle East is unique because you've got a centuries way old of thinking, but in a modern context.

The thing that blows my mind is the kids of people that fled that kind of life embracing backwards theology. It's literally the exact opposite reason their parents took them away from that shit.

So I agree with you that their religion is at the heart of the problem. Religion is a terrible thing.

2 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I think all religion leads to extremism and similar mentalities, if you push fundamentalist religious views into politics you get backwards policies.

The Middle East is unique because you've got a centuries way old of thinking, but in a modern context.

The thing that blows my mind is the kids of people that fled that kind of life embracing backwards theology. It's literally the exact opposite reason their parents took them away from that shit.

So I agree with you that their religion is at the heart of the problem. Religion is a terrible thing.

I agree mate, all religions have sectors of extremism and there's no way out of that. The problem is when there's no reformation with religion which isn't easy to achieve because faith religious faith is exactly that... Written words that are exclaimed to be the word of a god or gods and until that god or gods speak again or come into someone's mind so as to speak for the God or gods, then how can someone with faith even begin to contemplate changing the word or words of the divine being or beings.

Its all about how someone of A faith sees someone of ANOTHER faith... Religion and religions are Infact the major problem in human interaction (interaction without hypocrisy) and society in general. Because religion teaches us that we are a chosen few or many and that we are the righteous... Add to that what religion is and what a faith in a divine being actually is, you then can't bypass it by belittling its fundamental meaning with it all. I don't know if you get what I'm trying to say.  For a person of faith, true faith (which is the ONLY way to be if you truly believe because you can't pick and choose the bits you like and consider yourself to be someone of true faith) the word and words of the god or gods are the ultimate reasoning for existence and with that you must obey and always remember you are privileged to be following the one and only truth.

How I've ended that you or anyone tell me how any of it can be constructive in a world full of diverse beliefs?!?  It doesn't work, it only works because it's forced to work and we all know what eventually occurs with a sentiment of force.

12 hours ago, Stan said:

bare bones of it is if you're a Caucasian Muslim you won't get anywhere near half of the amount shit a brown-skinned Muslim will get.

I'm not even Muslim but I've been said the following during work, on nights out etc:

'go back to Pakistan' - I'm not even from there and have no affiliation to the country
'shouldn't you be at mosque' - this was actually during an eviction of one of our tenants so emotions were high but still vastly uncalled for
'what would you do if I served you bacon?' - I'd fucking love it mate. Serve me many plates of the stuff.

Anyway, the vast majority of Muslims are harmless, innocent and just go about their lives as best as possible.

The minority are extreme & fundamentalist and ruin it for the others (the majority). The majority get persecuted and tarred with the same brush because of the actions and threat of the minority (those that want to commit terror and cause carnage over here etc.) 

What I find amusing sometimes is that Muslims sometimes get unfairly targeted yet if someone was in dire need of help i.e. someone who targets Muslims is in need of medical help and needs to go hospital - they could get treated by a Muslim and not bat an eyelid. But earlier on in the day they could have easily been asking/protesting for the country to ban all Muslims and kick them all out of the country xD 

If you ever do, give me call :ph34r:

3 hours ago, SirBalon said:

I agree mate, all religions have sectors of extremism and there's no way out of that. The problem is when there's no reformation with religion which isn't easy to achieve because faith religious faith is exactly that... Written words that are exclaimed to be the word of a god or gods and until that god or gods speak again or come into someone's mind so as to speak for the God or gods, then how can someone with faith even begin to contemplate changing the word or words of the divine being or beings.

Its all about how someone of A faith sees someone of ANOTHER faith... Religion and religions are Infact the major problem in human interaction (interaction without hypocrisy) and society in general. Because religion teaches us that we are a chosen few or many and that we are the righteous... Add to that what religion is and what a faith in a divine being actually is, you then can't bypass it by belittling its fundamental meaning with it all. I don't know if you get what I'm trying to say.  For a person of faith, true faith (which is the ONLY way to be if you truly believe because you can't pick and choose the bits you like and consider yourself to be someone of true faith) the word and words of the god or gods are the ultimate reasoning for existence and with that you must obey and always remember you are privileged to be following the one and only truth.

How I've ended that you or anyone tell me how any of it can be constructive in a world full of diverse beliefs?!?  It doesn't work, it only works because it's forced to work and we all know what eventually occurs with a sentiment of force.

You are my long post spirit brother. Well said.

I agree with you both, the three monotheistic religions all spring from one another anyway and build on the previous version. The reason I dislike Islam more is the fact it has the political system of sharia bolted on. I’ve said it a dozen times on here 

Judaism is kind/world control 1.0

christianity is 2.0

islam is 3.0

there are other factors, Christianity has had a reformation which is why the more extreme version is marginalised by society and Judaism is so small compared to the other two. 

• Subscriber
14 hours ago, Stan said:

Gujarat is a dry state but you can get alcohol there and it is sold with a permit you have to purchase if you're not from there. Pretty much like the UAE where you have a liquor permit to purchase alcohol and it is sold in dining establishments and in hotels as well but no open consumption. 

As a note, Gujaratis are some of the heaviest drinkers I know.

9 hours ago, Devon Von Devon said:

Who are Tories ?

They're this group of privately educated social liberals who have inherited a conservative political party because of their class and lust for power, but they don't actually like conservatives.

Clear?

6 hours ago, Fairy In Boots said:

I agree with you both, the three monotheistic religions all spring from one another anyway and build on the previous version. The reason I dislike Islam more is the fact it has the political system of sharia bolted on. I’ve said it a dozen times on here 

christianity is 2.0

islam is 3.0

there are other factors, Christianity has had a reformation which is why the more extreme version is marginalised by society and Judaism is so small compared to the other two. 

Yeah those 3 all have the same God they just have their own shitty interpretation of how he wants them to live. How many people have had to die in that God's name?

When you've got a former US president bombing the Middle East because he said god told him to. Or the people like Mike Pence, who want us to live our lives according to the Bible (so basically Christian Sharia law). There's a reason why people call people in the Bible belt full of Vanilla-ISIS/Y'all Qaeda/Yokel Haram.

Seriously go watch a YouTube video of the sad fuckers at Roy Moore's election party. It's terrible religious weirdos doing this hilarious/creepy as fuck prayer.

Religious dickheads getting involved in politics is nothing new, nor exclusive to any religion or part of the world.

@Stan was with my cousins once who are mixed race and this woman from Brixton come up to us and goes "I like you cos you don't talk like n*ggas". Pure cheek of it.

Was sat down with my mixed race cousin again once and some geezer heard he played football and just said "yeah, you look fast" 🙃

11 minutes ago, Kitchen Sales said:

They're this group of privately educated social liberals who have inherited a conservative political party because of their class and lust for power, but they don't actually like conservatives.

Clear?

Yeah ! But why are they called Tories ?

English (cuz it ain't British representation lmao) politics are even more pathetic than Aussie and Murikan. No wait, that isn't true because our PM belongs to an engineered social class that is so far removed from Australian culture it is closer to 'old boy English' culture. They even have the equivalent 'fake' accent that is nurtured through schooling and silver spoons. 

Oi vey the bigotry of small dofferences, looks like us Anglos are still very similar. Looks like we can all hug it out and listen to the drum beats of Pauline Hanson's out of touch bigotry, that gosh darn it; means well but it is just so ridiculous you just know they'll stumble into power, to the hurrahs of the working class yokel that busts his bum on the farm and ailment of the Sydbourner (at least dhe will pretend to help the working boys LOL). But hey, at least you don't have a govyment that tries to save money on introducing the world's best internet infrastructure thst will catapult Australia into the 23rd century but instead spends more money on something that is inherently inferior to the copper wiring used in Mozambique. Haha, thanks Foxtel and our formerly Australian news magnate Richard Murdoch (comes with obligatory Chinese wife/spy) for stifling the future so you can continue with earning peanuts from a dying cable industry.

Also let us repeal a mining tax to Make More Jobs - but instead of that let's just stop earning tax on Australia's abundant resources so the fat cunt from WA increases whatever trust fund she inherited. Also sell EVERYTHING TO CHINA

But at least this didn't happen to our cousins in the UK (aka London), right?. 

1 hour ago, Spike said:

English (cuz it ain't British representation lmao) politics are even more pathetic than Aussie and Murikan. No wait, that isn't true because our PM belongs to an engineered social class that is so far removed from Australian culture it is closer to 'old boy English' culture. They even have the equivalent 'fake' accent that is nurtured through schooling and silver spoons. 

Oi vey the bigotry of small dofferences, looks like us Anglos are still very similar. Looks like we can all hug it out and listen to the drum beats of Pauline Hanson's out of touch bigotry, that gosh darn it; means well but it is just so ridiculous you just know they'll stumble into power, to the hurrahs of the working class yokel that busts his bum on the farm and ailment of the Sydbourner (at least dhe will pretend to help the working boys LOL). But hey, at least you don't have a govyment that tries to save money on introducing the world's best internet infrastructure thst will catapult Australia into the 23rd century but instead spends more money on something that is inherently inferior to the copper wiring used in Mozambique. Haha, thanks Foxtel and our formerly Australian news magnate Richard Murdoch (comes with obligatory Chinese wife/spy) for stifling the future so you can continue with earning peanuts from a dying cable industry.

Also let us repeal a mining tax to Make More Jobs - but instead of that let's just stop earning tax on Australia's abundant resources so the fat cunt from WA increases whatever trust fund she inherited. Also sell EVERYTHING TO CHINA

But at least this didn't happen to our cousins in the UK (aka London), right?. 

Holy shit, I thoroughly enjoyed this post. It makes good points and uses some quality sarcasm.

11 hours ago, Fairy In Boots said:

christianity is 2.0

islam is 3.0

i'll just quote this one since this is the summary of everything you've said above.      only judaism, i'm not familiar with.     but with christianity and islam, very very familiar with both.     i'll just make it short since i'm very busy here in the clinic, that it's not about religion but it's about the mental state of a person, his education background and the society he's living in.     

Archived