talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Banned Members from TFF

football forum

• Administrator

Put simply, members such as Scout and Salford Kel, if we have a way to track them down (an email address would be handy) ... how do people feel about having these guys here? Personally all of which occurred on TFF is water under the bridge. New beginnings.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm okay with it. I quite liked Scout, despite the drama resulting in her ban. Never realized Kel was banned lol, but that does explain why they stopped posting.

But if Voice of Reason pops his fascist fucking head in here, I'll be a bit annoyed.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I'm okay with it. I quite liked Scout, despite the drama resulting in her ban. Never realized Kel was banned lol, but that does explain why they stopped posting.

But if Voice of Reason pops his fascist fucking head in here, I'll be a bit annoyed.

I've no time for Voice of Reason beyond what he contributed in the football sections, however I'd advocate giving everyone a chance before lynching them ... lynching ... now there's a thought for another thread :ph34r:

4 minutes ago, Batard said:

I've no time for Voice of Reason beyond what he contributed in the football sections, however I'd advocate giving everyone a chance before lynching them ... lynching ... now there's a thought for another thread :ph34r:

To be honest, I wouldn't mind having no politics on this forum... but that's just my own personal preference and I'm sure other people would disagree.

I ended up on another forum that Scout was on and never had a problem.

Kel will just recite the Quran in every post and just spill nonsense. I did like Kel before that, good posts about football even if she was OTT at times...but the less religious arguments on here the better for me.

12 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Bring back Kel for the sole reason that she stated Moyes would be a success at United. Would also like to hear how she feels about Mourinho being appointed. 

Yeah xD ..i said he wouldn't finish in the top 4 and she flipped ^_^  ...the good old days

3 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

Bring them back, banning people is why TTF went down the shitter

Absolutely not. They all got banned for good reason. TFF went down the shitter due to 1) the day and age we live in 2) poor administration (not all) 3) shit cunt owner 4) terrible technical issues

I agree that they should be allowed a second shot, if they find this forum, but if we search out former banned members and try bring them here, then what the fuck are we doing with our lives?

I agree with the ginger pube for once. I wouldn't necessarily go seeking out problems from before. However, they were never banned from this site and if they join, I've got no problem with it. Roll with the punches and deal with problems as and when they arise, but don't go looking for them. Coincidentally, I DO have Kels email address........

39 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

I'll bet my house that Brian is over here within a month. Every forum you look at he's on there in some form or another and it nearly tipped him over the edge being banned from the original TFF (messaging both me and Stan over Twitter in order to be re-instated). Once he finds out we're back with a new domain he'll be bashing the boards.

Do you want me to contact 2OLegend for you Fusion? :ph34r:

Please, don't bring that expert of goalkeepers here!xD

On the other hand, Brian was such a thickhead that it was so funny. I remember someone (I think it was you :ph34r:) posting links of the sites he joined after he got banned from TFF. At one point he started his own forum.xD

• Administrator

I don't think it will hurt the forum to extend an invitation to someone like Kel, she was incredibly active and had something to say on pretty much everything. Did she push the envelope? Of course. But I have too. Personally, the past is in the past. This is of course supposing herself and Scout even frequent forums anymore. 

Personally I don't believe anyone should be banned without committing an offence here first.

However, previous TFF reputation should count when assessing any offence.

For some context I didn't want Scout or Kel to be banned and prevented it for some time. In the end I had to accept that I lost my case because the pair of them couldn't help themselves from dishing out personal abuse to Alicia, CC, Stan etc. They were making it unmanageable. I am sure staff weren't innocent in the managing of the situation and threw fuel on the fire, but no matter how many PM's I sent I couldn't put the fire out. 

If they turn up that is fine by my but as long as it is amicable. 

1 hour ago, Batard said:

I don't think it will hurt the forum to extend an invitation to someone like Kel, she was incredibly active and had something to say on pretty much everything. Did she push the envelope? Of course. But I have too. Personally, the past is in the past. This is of course supposing herself and Scout even frequent forums anymore. 

I'd agree with this.

• Administrator
11 minutes ago, Storts said:

Why are mods and admin the same colour - sort it out. 

Also people have short memories - there is a reason they were banned and it was fully justified. 

Not true darling, I remember well. I don't think it would hurt the forum to invite members who could contribute. Of course if its an unmitigated disaster I'll look a right fucking mug but I'm happy to put my neck on the block. A few of us have invested considerably in this site so we don't want it to fail, we want it to succeed. Now come and give me a hug you sexy fuck. 

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, Batard said:

Not true darling, I remember well. I don't think it would hurt the forum to invite members who could contribute. Of course if its an unmitigated disaster I'll look a right fucking mug but I'm happy to put my neck on the block. A few of us have invested considerably in this site so we don't want it to fail, we want it to succeed. Now come and give me a hug you sexy fuck. 

I can assure you with Kel it was a disaster, she was banned 3 times from from my site as well, after 6 months or so people start forgetting how bad it really is and say to let her back, and then it's even worse than before. Every post was anti Islam vitriol. 

Everyone wants this to be a success but I'm not sure that's the right way of going about it.

However the hug is all yours :$

14 hours ago, Batard said:

Politics itself isn't a divisive conversation if you have a set of ground rules for the topic to constrain cuntish attitudes.

I think anonymous comments about politics tends to lead extremist weirdos to go on rants in an attempt to radicalise normal people. Like Voice of Reason. 

But I'm all for inviting Scout back.

Archived