• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Banned Members from TFF

football forum

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

El Real rings a bell but I can't really remember him - what was he famous for?

His spell was short lived unfortunately...  A fanatical Real Madrid right-wing extremist who started posting in different colours (all that were available) and decided that his enemy number one (apart from myself for liking Barça) was Deadlinesman who he called of all things... A Yokel! xD

He also (this was his end) decided to take on Berserker and died. O.o

• Subscriber
On 04/03/2017 at 11:14 AM, Storts said:

Why are mods and admin the same colour - sort it out. 

Also people have short memories - there is a reason they were banned and it was fully justified. 

I agree.

If they join then play it by ear and see what happens but most certainly don't go looking for these people and give them the ego boost that they so desperately craved in the first place. 

• Administrator

I honestly believe those people have moved on and aren't loitering around forums anymore anyhow. I doubt any banned members will show up here to be fair.

3 minutes ago, Batard said:

I honestly believe those people have moved on and aren't loitering around forums anymore anyhow. I doubt any banned members will show up here to be fair.

I doubt it, certainly not Kel, Halewood, Brian and a few others. If they don't come it's gonna be because they are unaware of this place, not for lack of trying. xD

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Berserker said:

I doubt it, certainly not Kel, Halewood, Brian and a few others. If they don't come it's gonna be because they are unaware of this place, not for lack of trying. xD

Until we advertise and promote the site, I cant see them being aware of this place 

• Administrator
10 hours ago, HoneyNUFC said:

We should all change our usernames to Salford Kel. Then if she finds this place she will be freaked the fuck out.

didn't someone once find a picture of her from another site and she went batshit crazy. maybe find all those pictures and put them as our avatars too xD 

Fresh board, fresh start.

Feel like we're already trying to wind people up before they're even on the forum. I'm happy for anyone to come on to the forum, let's just not start anything we don't need to.

Archived