• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Banned Members from TFF

football forum

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

i definitely woudn't go looking for them to invite back on to the site (mainly Kel as never had any dealings with Scout so can't comment).

If they find the site and sign up, so be it. I won't be banning them straight away for offences they've never committed on this site. However if they were to start here where they left off when they got banned from the other site, it won't take long before they're banned on here to be honest.

• Administrator
10 minutes ago, ScoRoss said:

What about just contacting 'former' users that stopped posting and see if it was merely the function of the forum that stopped them posting?

this is being done/has been done with various members :) 

• Administrator
39 minutes ago, StanLCFC said:

this is being done/has been done with various members :) 

I haven't heard from Joe. I hope he isn't expecting a follow up email from me offering a blowjob. 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, DeadLinesman said:

And Joe is? First names confuse me unless I know them personally 😂

Sorry mate, Joe is Bluewolf. Who'd be a welcome addition here. Even if I did have to suck him off. Reckon Storts would wrestle me for that though 

2 minutes ago, Batard said:

Sorry mate, Joe is Bluewolf. Who'd be a welcome addition here. Even if I did have to suck him off. Reckon Storts would wrestle me for that though 

Ahhhh. I emailed him as well, but he hadn't been on in ages. Funny because we've gone back and forth over PM for years and never knew his first name! Was it through TFF you tried to contact him?

• Administrator
1 minute ago, DeadLinesman said:

Ahhhh. I emailed him as well, but he hadn't been on in ages. Funny because we've gone back and forth over PM for years and never knew his first name! Was it through TFF you tried to contact him?

Nah, I sent him an email. I noticed on TFF he's been absent for some time. Have many of the German contributors made the migration from TFF yet?

I arrived at TFF just after some of those members were banned but I'm a firm believer in that everyone deserves a second chance.  In the end, if those that have broken the rules before break them again then the result will be the same and at least they've had an opportunity to participate.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, StanLCFC said:

Simon, has Joe replied at all? I wonder if he's okay because I think a few of us have tried contacting him...

I've heard nothing at all from him mate. Did he post anything this year that might have hinted at problems? 

• Administrator
10 minutes ago, Batard said:

I've heard nothing at all from him mate. Did he post anything this year that might have hinted at problems? 

just seen this was one of his last posts on the other site:

Just having to spread myself about a bit between one thing and another.. don't seem to have a lot of time left for myself lately but hopefully normality will return soon.. 

Didn't help my laptop having a meltdown... Been trying to give it a go with the tablet the kids got me for xmas but it would seem that I have have 10 sausage fingers according to them.. all that teenie weenie writing is doing my eyes in

I know he was probably helping his daughter(s) out a lot (one of them had a kid I think?). And laptop problems are never nice!

50 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

I arrived at TFF just after some of those members were banned but I'm a firm believer in that everyone deserves a second chance.  In the end, if those that have broken the rules before break them again then the result will be the same and at least they've had an opportunity to participate.

Even Swifty + Markarios?

7 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Even Swifty + Markarios?

Even!

But I must say that the latter just turned into a 100% troll where there was no longer any football debate with him and just concentrated on searching to rile other members.  These portals (football forums) in my opinion or at least for me, are to share debate on a sport I love with respect.  I don't mind banter and a joke, but not just boring and constant searching to destabilise everything.

55 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Even!

But I must say that the latter just turned into a 100% troll where there was no longer any football debate with him and just concentrated on searching to rile other members.  These portals (football forums) in my opinion or at least for me, are to share debate on a sport I love with respect.  I don't mind banter and a joke, but not just boring and constant searching to destabilise everything.

Wenger also deserves a second chance!;)

• Subscriber

Football wise Kel was absolutely hilarious. Even when I didn't agree with her I at least found her funny. I'd have loved to have seen some of the stuff she said about Van Gaal, Mourinho and Pogba xD

I was on another forum with her too though and the problem is she has gone a bit Islam obsessive.

I still believe in starting with a clean slate, even if it did tempt Swifty and Makarios back (just simply ban them again if they continued as before).

It'll look a bit shitty to new members if we just banned, what they saw, brand new members because of our past with them.

Archived