talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Banned Members from TFF

football forum

5 minutes ago, Berserker said:

Watch out, they'll be looking to throw you a banana peel to your head when you're not looking! :ph34r:

If you're Dani Alves you just pick up the banana, peel it, eat it, smile at the racist and then take the corner! xD

One of the greatest reactions to racism I've ever seen.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It be funny to see what Kel thinks of man u now. She use to complain when they were winning championships. Now they are fighting for a champions league place with a manager she hates.

On 04/03/2017 at 8:51 AM, Cannabis said:

I'll bet my house that Brian is over here within a month. Every forum you look at he's on there in some form or another and it nearly tipped him over the edge being banned from the original TFF (messaging both me and Stan over Twitter in order to be re-instated). Once he finds out we're back with a new domain he'll be bashing the boards.

Holding you to that. :ph34r:

• Administrator
5 hours ago, Gunnersauraus said:

It be funny to see what Kel thinks of man u now. She use to complain when they were winning championships. Now they are fighting for a champions league place with a manager she hates.

She'd be going on about how much better it would be if Scholes was still in midfield

Haven't read through the thread but I'm in the "give everyone another chance" club. The likes of Toonlad38, Scout and Kel made a fair few enemies on TFF but the fun along the way was brilliant.

It's the immaturity of the likes of Brian claiming that everyone is being mean to him etc that i cannot be chewed with.

On March 14, 2017 at 8:33 PM, Any O'Brien said:

Haven't read through the thread but I'm in the "give everyone another chance" club. The likes of Toonlad38, Scout and Kel made a fair few enemies on TFF but the fun along the way was brilliant.

It's the immaturity of the likes of Brian claiming that everyone is being mean to him etc that i cannot be chewed with.

This, I was gonna say Kel and I definitely had our spats quite often but she was still a fun time. Never met Scout, was gone before I got here. I'm all for new forum new chance, however I can't deal with another Brian....

On 04/03/2017 at 8:51 AM, Cannabis said:

I'll bet my house that Brian is over here within a month. Every forum you look at he's on there in some form or another and it nearly tipped him over the edge being banned from the original TFF (messaging both me and Stan over Twitter in order to be re-instated). Once he finds out we're back with a new domain he'll be bashing the boards.

Do you want me to contact 2OLegend for you Fusion? :ph34r:

What are the lottery numbers mate?

21 minutes ago, Spike said:

Just like Jelavic was a quality striker.

I FORGOT HOW MUCH OF AN ARGUMENT WAS CONSTANTLY HAD BECAUSE OF THIS! Why was he so hung up on Jelavic again I never understood that, was it just because he was a Everton player?

Not a banned member but what happened to that Brazilian Milan fan? Was he around near the end?

I would put this as a status but I can't figure out how to post one haha.

17 minutes ago, LaSambadeStGermain said:

Not a banned member but what happened to that Brazilian Milan fan? Was he around near the end?

I would put this as a status but I can't figure out how to post one haha.

Good call, i just sent him a PM as i think no-one did. Only thing you have done right in your whole life Brian. xD

On 3/15/2017 at 0:38 AM, Spike said:

What about absolute melts like Term-X?

"Lampard is no longer a Chelsea legend, the traitor"

After he had the audacity to score a goal for the club he was playing for against Chelsea. xD

2 hours ago, SirBalon said:

"Lampard is no longer a Chelsea legend, the traitor"

After he had the audacity to score a goal for the club he was playing for against Chelsea. xD

Chelsea even had to audacity to release him from his contract. Yeah, I'm sure he going to be overly sentimental towards the club that told him to fuck off after a decade.

Archived