talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Banned Members from TFF

football forum

3 hours ago, DeadLinesman said:

Need Toonlass back.

was 20legend banned or just hounded out? What a fucking melt that lad was.

Her eyebrows wouldn't get through the verification process.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Remember that Burnley fan who fancied Toonlass xD

Anyone ever read the banned & cautioned thread on TFF and sit there absolutely pissing themselves laughing at it? Or was it just me xD

41 minutes ago, Dan said:

Anyone ever read the banned & cautioned thread on TFF and sit there absolutely pissing themselves laughing at it? Or was it just me xD

I seriously don't, and i always keep confusing Toonlass with Kristie or whatever the name of that blonde chav mackem was.

Several times. I also miss your twin Constantlybored and that famous photo. xD

3 minutes ago, StefBWFC said:

My favourite was wednesday4life. I don't think he was banned as he was far too simple to cause offence, but he was truly incredible as finding the negative in absolutely any post - he could create an argument with a mirror.

I literally just shit a brick at this I forgot about him, he literally said the most controversial things in one statement then completely opposite the next ON THE SAME PAGE

• Subscriber
40 minutes ago, Berserker said:

I seriously don't, and i always keep confusing Toonlass with Kristie or whatever the name of that blonde chav mackem was.

Cannot think what they were called. Definitely happened mind.

That photo was a fantastic effort to be fair.

20 minutes ago, StefBWFC said:

My favourite was wednesday4life. I don't think he was banned as he was far too simple to cause offence, but he was truly incredible as finding the negative in absolutely any post - he could create an argument with a mirror.

How on earth did I forget them xD they were genuinely impossible to have a debate with. They could make a good point as well but the style of arguing was just totally impossible to deal with.

football forum
5 hours ago, Spike said:

Haha, that Barca fan that had season tickets because of his uncle. Even though he lived in Canada. Never once spoke Spanish or even Catalan.

Brandan?

He wasn't banned he just left after being found out.

8 hours ago, Berserker said:

Left after being exposed and ripped to shreds by a certain someone. :ph34r:

8 hours ago, Fusion said:

The way you and SirBalon treated him was disgusting.:o

Both of you are troublemakers! :what::whistling:

• Administrator
9 hours ago, Dan said:

9 hours ago, Berserker said:

it was when the ball moves

7 hours ago, Romesh said:

it was when the ball moves

Weren't they the same people? Their IP addresses both came from Newcastly but he said he was from Leeds. They were exchanging pictures or something and his reactions when we started on her eyebrows... xD

• Administrator
Just now, Cure said:

Weren't they the same people? Their IP addresses both came from Newcastly but he said he was from Leeds. They were exchanging pictures or something and his reactions when we started on her eyebrows... xD

how did you know their IP addresses?

Just now, Romesh said:

how did you know their IP addresses?

I read the thread a while back on TFF. Cannabis was accusing them both of being the same people and he insisted they weren't despite the IP addresses linking to the same area.

14 minutes ago, Cure said:

I read the thread a while back on TFF. Cannabis was accusing them both of being the same people and he insisted they weren't despite the IP addresses linking to the same area.

Cannabis was taking the piss, he wasn't part of the Staff back then.

Don't want to get too involved in this thread, but I was just looking at the Banned and Cautioned thread and saw this

hbk4894: Banned permanently after numerous PMs and warnings not to just post random news stories without any comment.

Had no idea he was even on TFF, let alone 5 years before I ran into him on another forum. One of the strangest individuals I have ever come across. I'm convinced he's a robot. Started loads of threads asking personal questions, never replied to any of them, always got loads of abuse (including from me) yet seemed to be the most thicked skinned person on the planet. Not only that, if you search his name on the internet he's on pretty much any forum you'll find. I've seen him apart from just football forums.

Does anyone remember him? How was he on the old ones?

Archived