• Sign up free today!

    Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

Sunday 6th May - Man City 0-0 Huddersfield

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Going to be a great day B| 

you got any more records to break?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Stan said:

you got any more records to break?

Yep!  ..a win tomorrow will give us the most wins in a season record, we are also chasing the biggest winning margin which is currently 18pts, we can get the most away wins and equal the home wins record, best goal difference is up for grabs too, we need two goals to beat the goals scored record and we can get the most points total too B|

Greatest English team of all time?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are playing half arsed today, guess we are not bothered about the records!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DeadLinesman said:

Pitch invasion ffs. How small time are this club xD

this was nice of them though

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Pitch invasion ffs. How small time are this club xD

2j469a1.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

2j469a1.jpg

 

Nice gesture. Takes nothing away from invading the pitch though. It’s not like it was 4 years ago. You’re supposed to be a big club now. I’m not being a cunt, you know what I mean though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could be a huge point for Huddersfield that. Three points above relegation with Swansea and Southampton to play each other next.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Nice gesture. Takes nothing away from invading the pitch though. It’s not like it was 4 years ago. You’re supposed to be a big club now. I’m not being a cunt, you know what I mean though.

That's the thing, we have always been a big club  ..football started before the Premier League ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DeadLinesman said:

Pitch invasion ffs. How small time are this club xD

Mate, 20000 of them could go on the pitch and they still wouldn't beat Huddersfield. Worst champions since your lot :ph34r:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

That's the thing, we have always been a big club  ..football started before the Premier League ;)

Having the tallest floodlights in the football league doesn’t count as an honour :ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DeadLinesman said:

Having the tallest floodlights in the football league doesn’t count as an honour :ph34r:

It wasn't just the flood lights, we had the biggest pitch too B|

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Happy Blue said:

It wasn't just the flood lights, we had the biggest pitch too B|

I remember my cousin taking me to Maine Road for a game against Coventry in the mid 90’s. We got free oxygen masks and tanks for the journey up those fucking stairs xD

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DeadLinesman said:

I remember my cousin taking me to Maine Road for a game against Coventry in the mid 90’s. We got free oxygen masks and tanks for the journey up those fucking stairs xD

xD the kippax felt like it was going to fall down every time we scored :ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Advertisement