• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Sunday 6th May - Man City 0-0 Huddersfield

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Stan said:

you got any more records to break?

Yep!  ..a win tomorrow will give us the most wins in a season record, we are also chasing the biggest winning margin which is currently 18pts, we can get the most away wins and equal the home wins record, best goal difference is up for grabs too, we need two goals to beat the goals scored record and we can get the most points total too B|

Greatest English team of all time?

• The title was changed to Sunday 6th May - Man City 0-0 Huddersfield
38 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

2j469a1.jpg

Nice gesture. Takes nothing away from invading the pitch though. It’s not like it was 4 years ago. You’re supposed to be a big club now. I’m not being a cunt, you know what I mean though.

37 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Nice gesture. Takes nothing away from invading the pitch though. It’s not like it was 4 years ago. You’re supposed to be a big club now. I’m not being a cunt, you know what I mean though.

That's the thing, we have always been a big club  ..football started before the Premier League ;)

1 minute ago, Happy Blue said:

It wasn't just the flood lights, we had the biggest pitch too B|

I remember my cousin taking me to Maine Road for a game against Coventry in the mid 90’s. We got free oxygen masks and tanks for the journey up those fucking stairs xD

Just now, DeadLinesman said:

I remember my cousin taking me to Maine Road for a game against Coventry in the mid 90’s. We got free oxygen masks and tanks for the journey up those fucking stairs xD

xD the kippax felt like it was going to fall down every time we scored :ph34r:

• The topic was unpinned

Archived