Cardiff City Promoted To The Premier League

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The title was changed to Cardiff City Promoted To The Premier League
1 minute ago, Kitchen Sales said:

Neil Warnock's 8th promotion

See if he can last longer than 6 months in the top flight this time. :ph34r:

Congratulations to Cardiff though. Would love to have seen Fulham up, but absolute credit to Warnock and the team on a incredible season.

Hello again you cunts. :D

Can't believe we pulled this off. Was fully expecting us to fuck this up and be in the play offs but what a hell of an achievement by the team and Warnock especially. The man deserves the key to the city.

Going to need some quality signings if we're even gonna be close to staying up mind.

11 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Hello again you cunts. :D

Can't believe we pulled this off. Was fully expecting us to fuck this up and be in the play offs but what a hell of an achievement by the team and Warnock especially. The man deserves the key to the city.

Going to need some quality signings if we're even gonna be close to staying up mind.

Did Grujic ever get better?

Also congrats.

3 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Did Grujic ever get better?

Also congrats.

Not particularly. His last appearance against Hull saw him come on in the 6th minute for Gunners due to injury before getting booked, a final warning and being subbed off early in the second half.

And cheers. :D

6 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Not particularly. His last appearance against Hull saw him come on in the 6th minute for Gunners due to injury before getting booked, a final warning and being subbed off early in the second half.

And cheers. :D

That's a shame. 

This promotion is a pretty big accomplishment from Warnock (even though I think he's a dickhead... he deserves credit when it's due). Cardiff were a mess when he came in - I can't remember how long it's been but I feel like it hadn't been more than a season ago. Big turnaround.

Good luck to you next year. And who do you think comes up in the playoffs?

Cheers again. Think we'll be needing it.

I mentioned in the play off thread in the Football League part that Fulham are the best footballing wise, but losing out on automatic on the final day is the sort of deflation that will likely cause them to lose in the play offs. I have a feeling that Villa will win the play offs myself purely because they do have some quality players that'll push them over the line.

Fantastic achievement by Colin, sadly Just get the feeling Tan will sack him by November because they’re struggling and Pardew will come in to see a successful relegation. 

I cant see Tan spending heavily with that squad it will be a tough time, Warnock tough to beat style will see them have a chance at survival. 

5 hours ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Cheers again. Think we'll be needing it.

I mentioned in the play off thread in the Football League part that Fulham are the best footballing wise, but losing out on automatic on the final day is the sort of deflation that will likely cause them to lose in the play offs. I have a feeling that Villa will win the play offs myself purely because they do have some quality players that'll push them over the line.

I fucking hope so, 256m in two seasons to finish 4th 😒 

14 hours ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Fantastic achievement by Colin, sadly Just get the feeling Tan will sack him by November because they’re struggling and Pardew will come in to see a successful relegation. 

I cant see Tan spending heavily with that squad it will be a tough time, Warnock tough to beat style will see them have a chance at survival. 

If that happened, I'd be absolutely fuming. Other than finishing 5th with Newcastle once, he has done next to near fuck all since and hopefully he falls down the divisions after his stint at West Brom.

Made it no secret I wanted Fulham up ahead of Cardiff. Just a better footballing team that would add more to the Premier League where as I see Cardiff as a direct replacement for a West Brom/Stoke. Dull, boring football. I've not a lot of time for the 'glory hunting' fans of Cardiff either, as they are very fair weather and the home ground was eerily empty for large parts of the season. But I guess it is what it is.

That said, can't deny them their moment. Warnock has made mugs of everyone again and completed an amazing transformation. 2nd bottom when he took over October last season and now here they are finishing 2nd from top. And they haven't spent half of what some have either. Just brilliant team spirit really and togetherness that has seen a bunch of pretty average footballers grind and graft their way out the league.

Comprehensively stuffed us twice this year and deservedly so. Massively jealous of them in truth given we have to put up with another year in the hell hole but that's Football. Got to be our turn one day surely.

I will be gobsmacked if they stay up but fair play, they have earned the right. Hope Swansea stay up now so it at least provides the Premier League with two high intensity derbies.

Last time Cardiff came up they were doing OK then sacked macay then got relegated. I don't think they can do better than Warnock so stability could be key

Archived