Fulham vs Derby, 19.45

Tuesday 15th May
Aston Villa vs Middlesbrough, 19.45

FINAL - Saturday 26th May, 5pm

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

I don't think I can handle Tony Pulis back in the Premier League. Hopefully they flunk it.

The playoffs are quite bland this year, nobody is standing out to root for but I'll cheer on Fulham as they've been out of the top flight the longest (and have a class ground).

I thought that was Derby (Fulham were relegated the same season as us in 2014).

Hoping Fulham because I think they deserve it. But I really feel like that Birmingham defeat may have a knock on effect for them now.

They absolutely dropped the ball against Reading in the playoffs this time last season when they were the stand out team and I've a horrible feeling they will trip up again.

If they do, then I hope Villa do it simply because that will be one less automatic promotion challenger next season. If Boro or Derby manage it, I'll be massively disappointed because neither are quite frankly good enough and I think we can at least compete with them next season if we improve in the right areas.

47 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Mainly due to how he left. Did great for us but basically became billy big bollocks afterwards thinking he was too good for us.

Weren't you struggling financially at the time? I remember we got Jobi McAnuff for that reason.

Not surprised Jerome scored, he's one of those players who sit between Premier League and Championship level. I remember a screamer he scored against us out of nowhere.

I still think Villa will go up and hope they do cos as @Lucas said you'd think they'd be dead certs for it next season.

Was rooting against Villa purely for underdog reasons but seeing Middlesbrough waste so much time with these fucking awful long throws when they're 1-0 down at home has made me hope for them to get fucking battered.

6 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Good result that. Still think Bruce will get found out, most likely by Fulham at Wembley 

Wouldn't bet on it, he's decent at this stage of the season. You should see off Boro now, I thought Fulham would take apart everyone but seem to be wobbling, stars are alignng for you I think.

1 hour ago, The Palace Fan said:

I can see it now....

"Yeah, we won the playoffs, but I think Bruce will get found out in the prem".

He will, let’s not forget this side tore apart wolves then got 4 points from 15 and gave up on second. I’ve warcged is all season and a decent manager would have walked this league, at times it’s been dross and there’s no plan B. 

I’d like him removed before the Prem he’s Micky mouse up there

• Subscriber

Fulham choking again. I expect Derby and Villa to be the final, which is good in the sense it's a local game but please don't let it be Derby for fuck sake.

• The title was changed to 2017/18 Championship Play-offs - Fulham Promoted
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived