talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2017/18 Championship Play-offs - Fulham Promoted

Let's not write Fulham off yet. It's only 1-0. They definitely have it in them to smash Derby tonight.

They have the talent and dominated the 1st leg enough on Friday to suggest they have Derby's number, they just weren't clinical. If Mitrovic or Sessagnon get any of those chances, you'd bet on them to score.

Backed by a roaring home crowd on their tight pitch tonight, I reckon they might play like a wounded animal.

First goal will be massive.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Think Fulham should be ahead after that first half and unlucky not to be so.

Derby are very well organised though. Can only see the game being more open in Derby's favour now though as Fulham look to push on and score. Think Fulham will be annoyed they haven't scored early.

9 minutes ago, Stan said:

Think Fulham should be ahead after that first half and unlucky not to be so.

Derby are very well organised though. Can only see the game being more open in Derby's favour now though as Fulham look to push on and score. Think Fulham will be annoyed they haven't scored early.

Sessesgnon scores to give Fulham the lead. 1-0 xD

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

fucking hell that's rubbish from Kamara. Just carry on and score ffs. Absolutely mental.

Thought Carson did well there in fairness. Wasn't reckless by diving in like others could have been and Kamara made himself look a twat in the process.

11 hours ago, Lucas said:

Let's not write Fulham off yet. It's only 1-0. They definitely have it in them to smash Derby tonight.

They have the talent and dominated the 1st leg enough on Friday to suggest they have Derby's number, they just weren't clinical. If Mitrovic or Sessagnon get any of those chances, you'd bet on them to score.

Backed by a roaring home crowd on their tight pitch tonight, I reckon they might play like a wounded animal.

First goal will be massive.

^_^

Used up all our luck there as it was a red. Utter dog shot tactics from Bruce against a side that didn’t have a shot on target for 179 minutes of football. They don’t deserve to be in a playoff final for that reason alone but Pulis will point at an incident at the end of it because it papers over the fact they’ve been even more shite than we have. 

To even be this close with minutes to go was a testament to how inept the testicle faced spunk trumpet is. 

Fulham to fuck us as I’ve been calling since Christmas. 

Edit: a few spastics have had too many on the pitch to. Embarrassing 

Yeah it’s a few the last 5-6 years we’ve had there’s a desperation to latch onto something positive by some. Personally I think it’s small time really this should have been the miminmum expectation so doesn’t warrant a celebration 

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Villa will take the 38k and if they can make a good racket it could play a part.

is that the allocation given to each side? Fair enough if so but even Chelsea/Man Utd aren't even getting that for the FA Cup final!

3 hours ago, Stan said:

is that the allocation given to each side? Fair enough if so but even Chelsea/Man Utd aren't even getting that for the FA Cup final!

Reading and Huddersfield got the same last year. Standard allocation for playoff finals.

It's always been this way. Fans going to the Cup final suffer because of all the 'miscellaneous' tickets that go to various parties. Club Wembley, other associated clubs, grassroots level etc. It's a poor imbalance and unfair on fans who miss out seeing their club play on a big occasion.

It's wrong but it is what it is. FA are crooks. Or is that cocks? Same difference...

We've had some good games against Fulham the last couple of years (by good I mean we mostly beat them) so I hope they stay down so it can carry on. Best case scenario, 90th minute, Scott Hogan scores the winner, keeps Fulham down and sends us a little promotion add on.

• The title was changed to 2017/18 Championship Play-offs - Fulham Promoted
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived