The better place to talk football.

2017/18 Championship Play-offs - Fulham Promoted

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
3 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Typical day tripper cunt. :D

to be fair to me, my cousin is a Fulham fan and he said they've got a spare ticket. I said offer it to anyone he knows that supports Fulham but didn't get a ticket. He said they've all got them so I've said it's mine :D.

Hope it's Fulham. Been championing them for ages and they are a much better footballing side.

I just sense vulnerability in them though, especially if Villa stop them playing. 

Heart wants Fulham, head says Villa will slog it out.

It's such a massive game for the future's of both. Villa lose and they will be struggling financially next season with no more parachute payments and FFP.

Fulham lose and their team will be absolutely gutted of their best talent they will struggle to contend next year.

Will be chuffed for Fulham if they do it. They deserve it.

I’m rather bizarrely not to fussed by it all. Obviously I’d like to go up but it’s not that cup final feel you get with an FA cup final. 

Ive said all year Bruce will get found out by Fulham and I just don’t think I’m going to be wrong. I’m happy to be proved wrong however. 

If we lose Terry will go as will Grealish, I know his agent & I know his agent keeps telling him he needs PL football to kick on. I’m dubious about how much cash there is as we’ve done a “lucrative” deal to rename our training ground after Recon Group who coincidentally own us. It’s also being compulsory purchased because of HS2 so there’s a fiddle somewhere. 

Most of the high earners are out anyway like Gabby who’s done now, Richards to. I think we’ll sell Lansbury & Hogan but that’s about it I still think we’ll challenge next year with whoever is managing us. 

It’s been underwhelming and I’d still sack Bruce win or lose on Tuesday Morning 

3 hours ago, Fairy In Boots said:

I’m rather bizarrely not to fussed by it all. Obviously I’d like to go up but it’s not that cup final feel you get with an FA cup final. 

Of course you're not. If they win you can't complain about Steve Bruce.

2 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Textbook Fulham goal. Good move, great pass in behind and cool finish.

They have looked clearly the better side to now. Villa have to come out and attack.

We won’t its a carbon copy of our trip to Craven cottage. Bruce has set us up as if we’re away 

3 minutes ago, Kitchen Sales said:

Personally I didn't think Grealish's tackle was a red. 

It was an ankle breaker. Terrible challenge. Cairney was lucky to walk away from it.

Congratulations Fulham, deserved in the end. Great first half, resolute second half when under pressure.

Villa gave it a go second half as they needed to do, but it was a lot of huff and puff really. They paid for a piss poor first half.

Bad times @Fairy In Boots, never nice to lose at Wembley, you have my sympathies. By the sounds of it, you aren't too devastated and I think there's a good chance you'll get what you really want in the end.

See you next season.

• The title was changed to 2017/18 Championship Play-offs - Fulham Promoted
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived