talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Question a Member: StanLCFC

football forum

• Administrator
1 hour ago, VanPanna said:

IF you could sleep with one Leicester player, who would it be and why? 

Big Wes. He wouldn't be named Big for nothing. 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
57 minutes ago, Spike said:

Did you shit burning liquid the first time you visited India?

No xD. Not that I can remember anyway. I was only 10 so maybe. 

56 minutes ago, Rab said:

Who is your favourite Rangers player?

Martyn Waghorn.

What is your favourite Rangers goal?

I can't remember who it was against but I remember Nikica Jelavic scoring a quality overhead kick once. I liked Jelavic when he was at Rangers and Everton cos he was so clinical. 

Why is Ibrox your favourite stadium in Scotland?

xD. I didn't know it was!

If Rangers and Leicester didn't exist, which tennis player would you support?

The legendary Rafa Nadal. 

• Administrator
59 minutes ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

Did missed me?

Are you one of those silly fans that blames Rianeri instead of those backstabbing ungrateful snakes? 

I don't remember who you are?
And yes, one of those silly ones.

59 minutes ago, Spike said:

Why is Scotland the worst mistake in history?

xD save this for Rab's session...

56 minutes ago, Rab said:

How much will power does it take to answer Spike's questions?

a lot...

• Administrator
55 minutes ago, Berserker said:

Why are you so tall being Indian and all?

Tall people do exist in India xD. we're not a country of midgets!

What part of India are you (or your parents) from?

2 small villages about an hour from Mumbai

Can you write and speak in Hindi?

Nope. I used to be able to read and write Gujarati. I can speak Gujarati though.

What do you do for a living?

I'm a Housing Officer for a large housing association. The association has about 18000 properties in it's stock and I manage nearly 500 of them.

Which countries have you visited and plan to visit?

So far I've visited Spain, France, Holland, Portugal, India, Malaysia, Turkey, America (Florida, Vegas), Mexico, Morocco, South Africa
Planning to visit Magaluf for a stag do in May and Mykonos in June with the missus
On the list to visit is South America, Dubai, Caribbean cruise, Kenya, Germany, Italy, Australia. Probably so many more but I've got a whole lifetime to do so.

How many pints can you withstand without throwing up or ending on the floor?

Quite a lot. I don't drink much beer these days as I prefer rum, JD, vodka. For a night out I'll start off with about 4 or 5 pints and then move on to the others.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, LaSambadeStGermain said:

Aside from Nolberto Solano, who is your favourite Peruvian footballer?

56 minutes ago, Anton said:

What do you like about the A-League?

What do you dislike about the A-League?

Like - it's guaranteed entertainment. Whether it's goals, red cards, manager flare-ups. It pretty much always delivers.

Dislike - the timing of the matches, in the early hours of the morning sometimes but understandably so. I hope the standard improves though!

39 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

Would you drown a puppy for £50,000 in cash?

yeah probably.

Ever murdered anyone?

nope. 

If you had to murder a homeless man, how would you dispose of the body?

burn the body and eat the ashes

Sorry, forgot I'm not Tanksie! Um, I'd probably chuck it in a river somewhere. 

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

You have to have one Cardiff player from us. Who do you pick and why?

If Aron Gunnarrsson is still with you, then him. If not, Sol Bamba for entertainment purposes. He's an absolute liability xD 

Do you like Bollywood and if so, what is your favourite film and why?

I'll say yes to liking it but I'm by no means up to date with it. I haven't watched a new Bollywood film in years and that's no exaggeration. My favourite film is probably one called Sholay. A classic.

Would you like the Jonas Brothers to douse you with their white foam?

is it all at the same time or one by one? 

3 minutes ago, Rab said:

Lets take some time out to watch it again.

yes! That's the one. love a good overhead kick. 

1 minute ago, Rab said:

Do you get a company car as a housing officer? (I ask because my girlfriend has one and she does the same job)

Nope, but we get a car allowance. Our company can't afford company cars because of the sheer volume of staff they'd have to give one to and it'd be too expensive. Does your girlfriend enjoy it? What kind of tenants does she have to deal with - my patch is quite demanding and is known for lots of anti-social behaviour and is in quite a derelict and not affluent part of the country...

Just now, StanLCFC said:

yes! That's the one. love a good overhead kick. 

Nope, but we get a car allowance. Our company can't afford company cars because of the sheer volume of staff they'd have to give one to and it'd be too expensive. Does your girlfriend enjoy it? What kind of tenants does she have to deal with - my patch is quite demanding and is known for lots of anti-social behaviour and is in quite a derelict and not affluent part of the country...

She works for Serco so they've got insane amounts of cash to throw around. They just bought 20 odd new cars and my girlfriend got one of them.

Her tenants are all asylum seekers, most of which are PVPs so she can't go in alone. She's only been doing it since December so still learning the ropes.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, LaSambadeStGermain said:

Aside from Nolberto Solano, who is your favourite Peruvian footballer?

I think I only know 2 others and they be Claudio Pizzaro and Jefferson Farfan. I'd go with the former as a 'fave'.

9 minutes ago, Tsubasa said:

Favourite Bundesliga team and player?

Dortmund. 
Aubameyang simply because he's the kind of player I am when I play football. 

6 minutes ago, Rab said:

She works for Serco so they've got insane amounts of cash to throw around. They just bought 20 odd new cars and my girlfriend got one of them.

Her tenants are all asylum seekers, most of which are PVPs so she can't go in alone. She's only been doing it since December so still learning the ropes.

Nice. What car she get? It took me about 6 months to be entirely confident in doing the job simply because there is so much to learn and there's a lot of thinking on your feet. Best way to learn though wasn't by reading loads of procedures and rules and laws etc, it was simply getting out in the field and learning through that and shadowing experienced members. Procedures are now just guidance for me. 

2 minutes ago, StanLCFC said:

Nice. What car she get? It took me about 6 months to be entirely confident in doing the job simply because there is so much to learn and there's a lot of thinking on your feet. Best way to learn though wasn't by reading loads of procedures and rules and laws etc, it was simply getting out in the field and learning through that and shadowing experienced members. Procedures are now just guidance for me. 

Brand new Astra estate. 1.4L Diesel. She almost crashed it the weekend she got it. Typical.

1. Peru is a big tourist destination. What interests you most over here?

2. What was your best ever FM achievement?

3. Favourite South American player in general?

4. Any Spanish music you enjoy?

• Administrator
9 hours ago, LaSambadeStGermain said:

1. Peru is a big tourist destination. What interests you most over here?

I know absolutely nothing about Peru apart from Machu Picchu! so probably that. But if I was to visit South America, the likes of Chile, Brazil or Argentina interest me more. 

2. What was your best ever FM achievement?

Can't remember which version it was but I was Leicester, 3-0 down at half-time against Real Madrid, getting absolutely rinsed by Di Maria down my right flank. Changed tactics from 4-3-2-1 and just risked it, not giving a shit, to 2-2-3-1-2. And going attacking. Ended up being 5-3 up in the 80th, having a man sent-off. Real pulled it back to 5-5 in the final 10 minutes, then I won it in extra time. Couldn't believe my eyes.

3. Favourite South American player in general?

Currently? Lionel Messi.

Historically? Ronaldo or Ronaldinho. 

4. Any Spanish music you enjoy?

Was released quite a few years ago but never did I think I'd hear Spanish/Hindi infusion song. 

• Administrator
9 hours ago, Spike said:

Do you have a vindaloo recipe for us?

sadly not xD. I'm not the greatest of cooks and have never tried cooking a vindaloo. 

9 hours ago, Cure said:

Should that twat Chazz pay us a visit will you put him in his place on our behalf?

xD. He can pay us a visit all he wants but I have no reason to put him in his place. 

We've done our bit by moving away from TFF and what's done is done. @Rab deserves huge credit as has been given already for getting this site up and running and it's up to us all now to make sure it continues to grow and become even better than TFF. Making this site as successful as it can be will 'put Chazz in his place'.

I'll continue with what I asked Deadlinesman...

• What's your most embarrassing moment in your life where you thought "Please lord bury me"... Tell all!
  • For whatever reason (an important one maybe), have you ever had to be a hypocrite and pretend to like someone or agree with something you are against.
  • Have you ever cheated on your (or a) partner?
  • Apart from Leicester City or England...  What's the most excited you have ever been in a football match where you went unusually mental?

• Administrator
1 hour ago, SirBalon said:

I'll continue with what I asked Deadlinesman...

• What's your most embarrassing moment in your life where you thought "Please lord bury me"... Tell all!
    i remember going out for my birthday once (as it's Christmas Day I usually go out a couple of days before). I think it was 2013 and I went out on the 24th Dec. In 2005 my grandad (mum's dad) passed away so it was always a sensitive time at this time of year especially for my mum. They knew I was going out for a few drinks and were fine with that. My mum said 'don't drink too much or stay out too late'. I said I'd most likely be back about midnight. All good from there and met up with a few mates in town and stayed in a bar pretty much for the rest of the evening.
    It got to midnight and we were pretty tipsy/bordering on drunk by this point. The standard practice since we were allowed to drink was that we get 3 shots each to celebrate my birthday. This happened and from this point to getting home at 3am, I still do not for the life of me remember what happened. It's like a black hole in my memory bank so I rely on others telling me what happened. Apparently we all got bottles of wine and at 2am when the bar closed, we had about half a bottle left so we all necked it before having to leave. I got put in a taxi and sent home alone cos I lived the other side of the town to my matesxD. About a minute away from home, I said to the taxi driver (and no, not related to them!), I need to throw up. So I opened the window and just proceeded to projectile vomit a mixture of chicken, beer, wine and sambuca. Beautiful. I then chose to call my mum (!!!) saying I needed picking up because the taxi driver wouldn't drop me off home even though it was only about 1 min away. My dad got on the phone and pretty much ordered the driver to get me home and he'll sort out payment then (I had no money left). So that got sorted and because of all the apparent noise and commotion outside my house, neighbours woke up and saw me struggling to stand on 2 feet and nearly throw up again. 
    I woke up in the morning and not only had neighbours already sent me texts taking the piss but it was the most awkward birthday breakfast ever. My mum barely spoke to me and that was the moment I wanted be buried!
  • For whatever reason (an important one maybe), have you ever had to be a hypocrite and pretend to like someone or agree with something you are against.
    Just today, actually. I pretended to 'like' a tenant and get on with them to prevent them kicking off in the courtroom to the judge to make me look bad. I wouldn't say it was hypocritical behaviour; just playing the game to get what I wanted/needed. Kept them at bay and kept their anger in tact. If I hadn't done that they would have gone off on one and made me look bad in front of the judge.
  • Have you ever cheated on your (or a) partner?
    Nope. That definitely would be hypocritical because I could never do such a thing. It's a very low, immoral thing to do and breaks so much trust and loyalty. 
  • Apart from Leicester City or England...  What's the most excited you have ever been in a football match where you went unusually mental?
    Yep! The game I spoke about in another thread. Atletico Madrid 2-1 Malaga in October 2012. We got caught up in the atmosphere of the game as well as the occasion of just being there. We went crazy when Falcao knocked in the header in the 90th minute as it was a game where, if I remember correctly, Atletico had missed numerous chances and Malaga's goal was against the run of play. I didn't think I'd react like that to a team I didn't support (however I did admire them and I love watching any football game)

• This topic was unpinned and locked

Archived