talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Australia World Cup Squad

10 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Ufff, I feel sorry for Mitch Langerak. He was supposed to be Dortmund's first choice keeper, then they dropped him off at Stuttgart, and they dropped him for Zieler after Langerak secured promotion with them. 

It's shithouse for him but Matty Ryan is better than Ol' Mitch ever was, and Mitch wasn't bad either. I remember him winning the Pokal with BVB.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Spike said:

It's shithouse for him but Matty Ryan is better than Ol' Mitch ever was, and Mitch wasn't bad either. I remember him winning the Pokal with BVB.

Mitch is much more handsome though :x But seriously, it's a real shame how Mitch got treated shitty by two "great" clubs in a row, and now he's playing in fucking Japan. 

Just now, Tommy said:

Mitch is much more handsome though :x But seriously, it's a real shame how Mitch got treated shitty by two "great" clubs in a row, and now he's playing in fucking Japan. 

I'd say good for him, he can smash some prime Japanese pussy than I remembered Japanese people don't have sex.

Just now, Spike said:

I'd say good for him, he can smash some prime Japanese pussy than I remembered Japanese people don't have sex.

Well, you gotta ask @Toinho about that. But Mitch got a smoking hot (i just checked. I'd say decent) wife. She looks a bit dodgy, especially around the lips :35_thinking:

37 minutes ago, Spike said:

They love sex just like anyone else. I think it's the older lot/full time workers in their 30s that struggle to find the time to do the dirty. Or at least try become pregnant. 

You have the extemes though, there's sluts in every country 😍

Archived