talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

TF365 Memes

football forum

3 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Define irony.

Imagine being such a hypocrite that you take me off ignore, and I also chose to also do so and you're still an insufferable bore. We get it, you like Tommy. You can't defend him making fun of mental health problems and consistently hopping on the bandwagon though in things he's not involved in just because he's your buddy. It's actually Teso-like. I get I have problems that makes me seem like the bitch. I'm working on em. The other side doesn't seem to be though, and neither do you it seems.

Edited by Mpache

27 minutes ago, Mpache said:

This is the same bloke who thought it would be funny to have a pop at my mental health problems a while back.

And you are the one who calls people bi-polar, essentially giving them a condition.

• Upvote 1

Quite frankly, I'm tired of making enemies. Some people don't want to cooperate though and I have no choice but to ignore them and defend myself when they side with them when they are clearly in the wrong. I am working on trying to compromise to get along on this small forum. I just wish others would too. 

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Mpache said:

It's not, Tommy just has an agenda and dislikes me. He's absolutely obsessed. 

1 hour ago, Mpache said:

Wrong. Just read through the meme page, in about 2 fortnights he's posted about 6 memes regarding me. That is obsession. 

And @Berserker if you want some backstory, there was no event. Ruck was calling me out on a few opinions which I ignored (some) and Tommy thinks it's funny to call me out because he's more obsessed than anyone. But it wasn't an "event" per se.

43 minutes ago, Mpache said:

This is the same bloke who thought it would be funny to have a pop at my mental health problems a while back. I obviously miscounted and exagerrated, but there's been too many and he just jumps in arguments where he has no involvement attacking me.

We get it, you like Tommy, but that doesn't mean he's not obsessed. Grow up.

2 minutes ago, Mpache said:

Quite frankly, I'm tired of making enemies. Some people don't want to cooperate though and I have no choice but to ignore them and defend myself when they side with them when they are clearly in the wrong. I am working on trying to compromise to get along on this small forum. I just wish others would too. 

Sounds about right.

Just now, Stan said:

Sounds about right.

I'm being serious. Just because I try to defend myself a bit, doesn't mean I don't try to compromise. You've had a lot of attacks on me particularly and I still try to get along. It's just a bit frustrating that some who attacked for my mental health problems is being defended.

Anyways, I PM'd @DeadLinesman in case I missed anything. Not so much to apologize (though I do apologize for posting that picture), but I am simply tired of making enemies. I actually feel some enemies are made by default, Bandwagoners.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...