talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

TF365 Memes

football forum

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, Harry said:

I'm trying to remember the timelines of events from the weekend to make sure I'm interpreting this right.

Get out of there Stan!

Haha that was from before what happened but I guess it does apply xD

• Administrator
Just now, Inti Brian said:

Artful Dodger is alright in my mind. That post was out of line though. Only thing I will say is that it's ironic he's called @Stan an "anti Liverpool cunt" when he's been very anti-Liverpool for a while now.

He's allowed though. 

Cos he's from....Hull....

• Haha 1

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Pyfish said:

I'm worried he will target me next with me being from Grimsby and our two teams being rivals.

Nah he won't mind you cos you're northern.

Anyone south 'is a Tory' and scum of the earth in his eyes.

He is mouthy cunt that can’t see the forest for the trees when he talks shite about racism and acceptance and shortly in a different topic goes off on foreigners and Americans. He has some decent insights to certain topics but is a belligerent cumrag on top of that

• Upvote 1

He is mouthy cunt that can’t see the forest for the trees when he talks shite about racism and acceptance and shortly in a different topic goes off on foreigners and Americans. He has some decent insights to certain topics but is a belligerent cumrag on top of that

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Cicero said:

Always thought it was funny he would criticise Liverpool on match day threads yet the moment you’d pop in the tune completely shifted. 

So weird. 

Even when I was complimentary of Liverpool or praise them, it never got any notice. Type one mildly negative thing, maybe even as a joke, and it was trigger central for him. 

You're on ignore @Tommy, but I'm gonna call you out. Your last 5 memes have all been aimed at me. Can't you be original?

I'm only saying this because I'm not going through a good moment in my life and when I come on here to see you taking advantage of the situation, not fun to read. I'm gonna ask you politely to stop.

Just now, Inti Brian said:

You're on ignore @Tommy, but I'm gonna call you out. Your last 5 memes have all been aimed at me. Can't you be original?

I'm only saying this because I'm not going through a good moment in my life and when I come on here to see you taking advantage of the situation, not fun to read. I'm gonna ask you politely to stop.

Why am I on ignore? I really haven't done anything to you, and you need to start growing a thicker skin. Not everyone who disagrees with you is your enemy. You claim everyone is against you, everyone is ganging up on you, while at the same time you make almost every topic ABOUT YOU. 

Memes are satire, and not to be taken too seriously. So I will continue as I please. Or in your words "don't tell me what to do". Thank you. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tommy said:

Why am I on ignore? I really haven't done anything to you, and you need to start growing a thicker skin. Not everyone who disagrees with you is your enemy. You claim everyone is against you, everyone is ganging up on you, while at the same time you make almost every topic ABOUT YOU. 

Memes are satire, and not to be taken too seriously. So I will continue as I please. Or in your words "don't tell me what to do". Thank you. 

He can’t see this. You’re on ignore. In fact, you’re on ignore so much that he saw your post from 3 hours ago............

• Haha 1

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Inti Brian said:

Brian man use the ignore function how it's intended  xD

Literally no point using the ignore function if you're just gonna click on the post anyway :what:

Just now, Tommy said:

No one, I mean NO ONE is ganging up on me. I'm not that fucking stupid. You're on ignore because you're simply unfunny and I don't want to have to read your dross posts towards me. I don't care. This time I do because you've caught me in a bad mood. 

If you don't like what I have to say, or my "unstableness" grow the fuck up and put me on ignore. I can't believe I'm actually going to defend Phil but he did the right thing. Ironic how you've told me to put Teso on ignore all these years and you don't have the balls to do it yourself because you enjoy picking at others.

And I asked you politely to stop. Please do so. Anyways, that's the last I'll say on the matter.

3rawik.jpg

Just now, DeadLinesman said:

He can’t see this. You’re on ignore. In fact, you’re on ignore so much that he saw your post from 3 hours ago............

I'm sorry deadlinesman. You're on ignore. All I see is blanks.