talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Niclas Füllkrug - Four Clubs Interested In Bundesliga Striker

• The title was changed to Four Clubs Interested In Bundesliga Striker Niclas Füllkrug
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

He comes from our youth academy... :x  And I was really gutted to see him go a few seasons ago; not because he's a particularly great player, but because of his attitude and work ethics. He's robust, very strong in the air, relatively fast, and always works his arse off. That said, I don't think a move to the Premier League would be good at this point. This is his first good Bundesliga season, and while he scored quite a few goals, he still has quite a few shortcomings (his dribbling, passing, first touch and overall ball control are not the greatest and he definitely has to work on it...). However, Füllkrug is a very good team player who always gives his all, so could still be a good signing for the right club, just don't expect him to tear the league apart haha.

• Subscriber
5 hours ago, Inverted said:

Got a few good seasons out of him in FM17. Not much about him technically but he's big, fast and gets in where you want him. He's also ugly as sin.

You're welcome folks.

Huh? I don't find him ugly at all :P 

custom_style_1_niclas_fuellkrug.jpg?1500

Solid player. Came through the youth academy of TuS Ricklingen. 

Not many expected him to play as well as he did this season.

I think he should stay in Hannover at this point. I'm not sure yet if he can keep up this level and score as much. 

• Subscriber
10 minutes ago, Faithcore said:

Solid player. Came through the youth academy of TuS Ricklingen. 

Not many expected him to play as well as he did this season.

I think he should stay in Hannover at this point. I'm not sure yet if he can keep up this level and score as much. 

tenor.gif?itemid=8718374

He does have a big tooth gap, which I still find more likable than those artificial pearly white American smiles. 

Oh and to get to the topic. He's definitely a good player, but as Inga said, he should stay where he is right now and see if he can repeat his performances next season. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked

Archived