talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Neil Lennon to Consider Job this Summer

Neil Lennon has revealed he will evaluate his job at Hibernian at the end of the season.

Lennon was left frustrated on Wednesday night after a 2-1 defeat by Hearts cost them the chance of finishing second in the Scottish Premiership.

He branded his players "unprofessional" after some lost their footing on the wet surface and lost out to Steven Naismith's headed winner from a set-piece.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a none story in my opinion. Seems like someone who has a board meeting next week and wants more money from them for next season.

A weirdly timed rant with still another game to go this season. (One which myself and every other Aberdeen fan is hoping they win).

"You know what he's like," he said. "He's a winner and after the game if things don't go his way he just lets it all out.

"Of course he would have [retracted those comments]. As I say, he doesn't like getting beat at anything, cards or whatever. He loses it and he said a few things. He'll be in tomorrow and you'll see he's okay."

It's one of these things that happen when a camera and a bunch of journalists are forced in front of a manager following a loss in a huge game for them. Lennon is emotional at the best of times, so no surprise he might go off a bit after something like this.

Archived