talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Premier League Final Matchday - Sunday 13th May

• Administrator

Title done.
Top 4 (virtually) done.
Relegation done.

Nothing left to play for on the final day. Enjoy!

all kick-offs 15.00

Sunday 13th May
Burnley vs Bournemouth
Crystal Palace vs West Brom
Huddersfield vs Arsenal
Liverpool vs Brighton
Man Utd vs Watford
Newcastle vs Chelsea
Southampton vs Man City
Swansea vs Stoke
Tottenham vs Leicester
West Ham vs Everton

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
41 minutes ago, Dan said:

I was convinced we were going to get absolutely shredded here but last night's given me a lot more confidence.

that means we're getting absolutely shredded

The most important thing (since everything else has been sorted out barring Liverpool vs chelsea for the fourth spot) would be if City can be the first ever team to hit three digit points.

• Administrator

Another youth player on the bench making the step up - Layton Ndukwu. Can play on the wing or up front. Surprised Choudhury has been benched, perhaps 3 games in a week is too much right now. 

6 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Nice touch for Aaron to get that captain's armband today. 

Be interesting to see who the captain will be next season with Wenger going. As if he was staying it would've just been given to Koscielny. Think it is definitely time to go with a new fresh approach to the role. I don't want another captain who barely plays.

I think Ramsey is a prime candidate, although there is no guarantee he will stay. Apart from him though I don't know who should get it.

6 minutes ago, Chaaay AFC said:

Be interesting to see who the captain will be next season with Wenger going. As if he was staying it would've just been given to Koscielny. Think it is definitely time to go with a new fresh approach to the role. I don't want another captain who barely plays.

I think Ramsey is a prime candidate, although there is no guarantee he will stay. Apart from him though I don't know who should get it.

I can't see Ramsey leaving because we haven't got the released funds to sign anyone anywhere near his quality with today's prices mate.  I think this is the main reason why so many (allegedly) bigger name coaches are turning us down. There's a lot of restructuring of the team needed and it isn't that clear what's going to occur.  Ramsey would be a good captain as things stand in my view.

• Administrator

2-1 to us after 16 minutes. Actually a decent game for end-to-end football. 

Mahrez' goal was well hit. Kane took his well after Simpson gave the ball away.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived