talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Neymar - Linked With Real Madrid

NEYMAR has “asked to sit down and negotiate his departure” from Paris Saint-Germain and force a move to Real Madrid, according to reports in Spain.

The Brazilian superstar, 26, is said to have his heart set on becoming Los Blancos’ next Galactico.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Won't happen unless Real cough up something ridiculous. 

Real Madrid have money to burn right now. The question isn’t the price, it’s whether or not PSG are willing to let him go. They don’t need the money but they are in major trouble, so anything is possible for once with them. 

1 hour ago, SirBalon said:

Real Madrid have money to burn right now. The question isn’t the price, it’s whether or not PSG are willing to let him go. They don’t need the money but they are in major trouble, so anything is possible for once with them. 

Put it this way: it'd be surprising if he DOESN'T go to Madrid. PSG isn't big enough for him. 

32 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Will Ronaldo let him take his precious penalties? 

This Ronaldo vs Neymar shit is tedious before it's even started. 

Wouldn't be surprised to see Real try and ship Ronaldo in the other direction.

Just now, Paulo Dybala said:

Put it this way: it'd be surprising if he DOESN'T go to Madrid. PSG isn't big enough for him. 

Real Madrid in principle are way above Neymar. Neymar is scum... But then again Real Madrid aswell as Barcelona have gone that way too.

What will be a laugh is what awaits him. Not even in Brazil because this will be more substantial than reckless violence. Ask Figo. 

21 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Real Madrid in principle are way above Neymar. Neymar is scum... But then again Real Madrid aswell as Barcelona have gone that way too.

What will be a laugh is what awaits him. Not even in Brazil because this will be more substantial than reckless violence. Ask Figo. 

But for PSG this would be quite a deal. They´d be much better off if they sold Neymar, strengthened their midfield and built that attack around Mbappé. 

Neymar simply hasn´t matured. He holds the ball too much, slows the game, lose posession. I´m not convinced he´s a decisive and competitive pivotal point at the highest level. I certainly hope he proves me wrong in the World Cup, but I think a team lead by Neymar more often than not will go nowhere.

4 minutes ago, El_Loco said:

But for PSG this would be quite a deal. They´d be much better off if they sold Neymar, strengthened their midfield and built that attack around Mbappé. 

Neymar simply hasn´t matured. He holds the ball too much, slows the game, lose posession. I´m not convinced he´s a decisive and competitive pivotal point at the highest level. I certainly hope he proves me wrong in the World Cup, but I think a team lead by Neymar more often than not will go nowhere.

Remember you said Neymar to PSG was great for him mate. Trust me, he’ll be brilliant for Real because their belief in football Is totally based on a marquee player and brandishing him with all the luxuries the greatest club in history can lavish on someone. He won’t go hungry and his daddy can put 5 million candles in his local church for God. :ph34r:

12 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Remember you said Neymar to PSG was great for him mate. Trust me, he’ll be brilliant for Real because their belief in football Is totally based on a marquee player and brandishing him with all the luxuries the greatest club in history can lavish on someone. He won’t go hungry and his daddy can put 5 million candles in his local church for God. :ph34r:

You´ve introduced (/forced) christianism to us and now you paella eaters mock us for being religious! xD Qué gilipollas eres, Antoñito! xD

Yes, I thought the PSG move could be good to him. The problem here though is more Neymar attitude than PSG as an institution though. He´s just too spoiled and immature to lead a team. But perhaps you´re right about Real Madrid. That team´s histry is built around big names and big egos. (The Di Stéfano vs Didi case comes to mind). The big guns there are really pushing for the move, Sérgio Ramos, Isco, Marcelo, all would like the move to happen. Perhaps a Ronaldo swap to save the face of the qataris?

There are better players currently at Barcelona than Neymar, there have been better players than him in the past and there will continue to be better players joining the club.

Dembele has all the talent there to be as good as him as well, if not better, as despite being a reserved shy character(which can sometimes work against a player) he's not a diving, childish little gimp.

Neymar joining Real is nothing to envy from Barcelona's perspective. The 2 players they have who are, would be Asensio and Isco. They would be the perfect players for what the club currently needs.

20 hours ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Like Suarez is a diving, racist, biting gimp? The bittnerness from the Barcelona crew is great, really hope Neymar goes to Real Madrid and wins the lot. Brilliant player.

Definitely a brilliant player. In terms of footballing ability, only Messi has been ahead of him for the past 4 or so years. 

Neymar's ability actually transcends his goals. 

16 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Too busy criticising RM and Neymar to realize the fuckery that's rotting their club. If Neymar goes to RM, the CL domination will continue unfortunately.

Shouldn't you be more concerned about the way Man United are going under the yanks? Getting knocked out off Sevilla, being absolutely miles away from City and nowhere near the league since Fergie left, despite spending just as much as their rivals, having an outdated manager who is living off what he did in the past, your only World class player is a goalkeeper and since you seem concerned with other club's homegrown players, I don't see United producing anything out of the ordinary. They haven't since the 90s.

• 1 month later...

From what I understand, the official Real Madrid denial is just part of a strategy to get Neymar off PSG's hands. Real Madrid have been in contact with Neymar and his father since January and there is a full agreement between both the club and the player with his father set to make another decent amount of money.  Real Madrid are apparently using foreign sports media to create rumours and the denial cleans their part in all of this which leaves PSG without a common enemy which is the error Barcelona made when they tapped Verratti blatantly and done the opposite in refusing to deny any interest.

• 2 weeks later...

After reading this quote from Real Madrid I imagine they'll be after Kylian Mbappe:

"In the face of the constant reports linking PSG's Neymar Jr. to our club, Real Madrid C. F. wish to clarify that the club has no intention of making any offer for the player.

"The relationship between the two clubs is extraordinary so that if at some point Real Madrid were considering signing a PSG player, the first thing the club would do would be to make an official approach."

Spanish football expert Graham Hunter believes Real Madrid president Florentino Perez is "obsessed" with signing Neymar, but does not see how the move would happen this summer.

Neymar joined Paris St-Germain from Barcelona last summer and has a contract with the French champions until 2022.

Real, who have sold Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus for £105m, released a statement last week to deny speculation that they had made a bid for Neymar.

However, Hunter told the Transfer Talk podcast: "Florentino Perez is obsessed with signing Neymar. He was before Ronaldo left and it was one of the things that annoyed Ronaldo because the ruling king never likes to see a prince taking over his fiefdom.

"Neymar went to Real Madrid and trained there when he was a kid, they thought they had him signed and sealed before Barcelona nipped in and convinced him, his father and Santos that it had to be Barcelona.

20 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Word is PSG have blocked any offers for Mbappe, but are willing to let Neymar go given the right price. 

That's what I'd do if I were them as well. Neymar's obviously better, but he's got a massive ego and him going to Real Madrid to complete his transformation of being Barca's full on pantomime villain is probably very appealing to him. Meanwhile Mbappe looks like the next big thing from France, so why not keep him in the Parisian gilded cage?

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked

Archived