talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Hello

football forum

Hi

My name is Brian... yes, same Brian that was on TFF a few years ago. 

I saw that banned members were given a second chance (though on a slight ultimatum) and I decided to give it a go. I'm not sure how warm a welcome I'll receive but its been 3 years. Things have changed. I'll here out admit that I'm not fully there yet as Storts may tell you but its definitely nowhere near as bad as it was 3 years ago. I'll give my 100% all to try and show a new leaf as comparison to the past.

Enough about that though. I'm an aspiring sports journalist. I'm studying this in college at the moment and have already interviewed 2 players.  My specialty is Peruvian and Italian Serie A football. My favourite competition is the Libertadores. Also, as opposed to last time, I no longer live in Canada. I am back in Lima now. Living alone at 19 years old if you could believe that. I am an Universitario fan, but I also like Napoli.

So just a bit of backstory, what the hell happened on the other forum? I've not read them in a long time.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to Talk Football 365!

You can keep up to date with all of our activity by heading over to our Facebook page.

We would also appreciate it if you had a quick look over our forum guidelines as we like to have a relaxed environment and keeping to those will help. We'd also appreciate it if you could let us now where you found us.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Enjoy your stay!

3 minutes ago, Rab said:

Welcome broski.

Hello Rab. Glad to see someone qualified is back in staff. I would like to ask the possibility to add a Universitario de Deportes badge as I do not support Derby haha.

1 minute ago, Cicero said:

Welcome Brian. 

Have you met Fusion? 

I do well remember him. I expect the Ospina comments soon as well. Its all good for a time for me to laugh at myself haha.

Just now, StanLCFC said:

You have a South American friend to talk to now :) 

May praise his accent. They're lovely in Argentina, but Colombia still has it beat for me :P

So then Brian. You're looking into being a sports journalist? I say go for it, you pursue your dreams and enjoy everything you do. You can achieve anything if you put your mind to it. Remember that. ^_^

27 minutes ago, LaSambadeStGermain said:

Hello Rab. Glad to see someone qualified is back in staff. I would like to ask the possibility to add a Universitario de Deportes badge as I do not support Derby haha.

Done.

• Subscriber

He's literally the exact same poster, maybe even worse. Completely bipolar.

Anybody that has posted on AFF, such as Dan, can testify to that. Today's episode of attention seeking was the final straw before being banned which is why he has ended up here. 

Not going to end well.

8 minutes ago, Storts said:

Anybody that has posted on AFF, such as Dan, can testify to that. Today's episode of attention seeking was the final straw before being banned which is why he has ended up here. 

Not going to end well.

I respect your opinion but I'll believe in myself, as your forum was the only of the 3 where I didn't get along with others. I was likely going to end up here anyways. 

43 minutes ago, StanLCFC said:

You have a South American friend to talk to now :) 

I do, now i can finally leave you and your cows alone. :P

12 minutes ago, Storts said:

Not going to end well.

xD Geordie Dan or Foxes? please do link me Nick!

Just now, Berserker said:

We have enough cows here in Peru. Oh lord I'm in for one I think xD

• Subscriber
14 minutes ago, Berserker said:

xD Geordie Dan or Foxes? please do link me Nick!

Foxes Dan :| He gave the game away posting a link to this place Brian saw.

Just now, Anton said:

G'day

Hey Anton.

wouldn't be appropriate to answer in Stans thread but to answer the question thats interested me

Favourite thing: Timmy Cahill

Least favourite thing: Sydney FC Ultras

Archived