talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2017/18 - Matchday 34 - 12th May, 2018

football forum

17 minutes ago, nudge said:

Nope, they are actually playing most of their regulars, but surely they just don't care, they've won the league months ago...

3-1 for Wolfsburg and red card for Bobby Wood, ciao HSV :D 

What happened to last home game of the season pride??? 

Done quite well today in the old prediction looking at some of those results... bit late now mind but ah well.. xD

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I've never seen horses on a football pitch before. Thanks HSV, for providing the new experience. 

Rather shameful in truth that the city knew to deploy that degree of presence. That was quite an impressive demonstration of riot force manpower. It’s as if they prepared for the entire crowd to rush the pitch, and I don’t think they’d have made it.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Chadwell said:

Rather shameful in truth that the city knew to deploy that degree of presence. That was quite an impressive demonstration of riot force manpower. It’s as if they prepared for the entire crowd to rush the pitch, and I don’t think they’d have made it.

I'd take that as a good sign that police were prepared for it all.

• Subscriber
21 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I've never seen horses on a football pitch before. Thanks HSV, for providing the new experience. 

3 minutes ago, Chadwell said:

To be fair, such high presence of police/riot forces is usual for the so-called high-risk matches... Well, not the horses on the pitch haha, but I've seen mounted police around stadium before, trying to separate both sets of fans before or after the match. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived