talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Unai Emery is the new Arsenal head coach

The next Arsenal head coach  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the next Arsenal coach?

• Massimiliano Allegri
    • Mikel Arteta
    • Unai Emery
    • Luis Enrique
    • Diego Simeone
    • Patrick Vieira
    • Thierry Henry
    • Maurizio Sarri
    • Eduardo Berizzo
    • Leonardo Jardim
    • Brendan Rodgers
    • Dennis Bergkamp
    • Lucien Favre
    • Zinedine Zidane
    • Rafaél Benítez
    • Carlo Ancelotti
    • Other...

This poll is closed to new votes

Speculation is rife, all sorts of names are being put forward and the probability is that a man has already been selected to take over Arsène Wenger's 22 years in charge as manager.

So out of a selection of names or maybe your own bet, who do you think will take over what right now seems to be a massive rebuilding job.

• The title was changed to Arsenal's Next Manager - Who Will It Be?
  • Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love Arteta but giving the job to a man with no experience managing is a crazy risk. Luis Enrique's name got a mention early on but don't really feel either way about him, a bit meh. Allegri, Jardim, Ancelloti or a man not on the list, Julian Nagelsmann would be good. Issue with that of course is that Allegri might be at Chelsea and Nagelsmann has already distanced himself from rumours of him leaving Hoffenheim.

The dream coach for me would be Maurizio Sarri. He is perfect in every way excepting the obvious language difficulties he would have to begin with. But everything about him, his football and the way he coaches his team is football paradise for me. He is demanding of the board though and anyone that can do battle with Aurelio de Laurentiis can do battle with any board. 

9 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

The dream coach for me would be Maurizio Sarri. He is perfect in every way excepting the obvious language difficulties he would have to begin with. But everything about him, his football and the way he coaches his team is football paradise for me. He is demanding of the board though and anyone that can do battle with Aurelio de Laurentiis can do battle with any board. 

Fuck 

Off

Nagelsmann at Hoffinheim is very interesting for me, but he has Bayern written all over him in a few seasons. Jardim is another who I'm a big fan of and I would love Simeone as well. 

Allegri is another who if happily take and I would not be against Arteta in the role either. I still don't think we will know for certain for a couple of weeks yet though.

16 minutes ago, Chaaay AFC said:

Nagelsmann at Hoffinheim is very interesting for me, but he has Bayern written all over him in a few seasons. Jardim is another who I'm a big fan of and I would love Simeone as well. 

Allegri is another who if happily take and I would not be against Arteta in the role either. I still don't think we will know for certain for a couple of weeks yet though.

Allergi is the man, it will be annouced after the Serie A season. Sources have said

25 minutes ago, Panna King said:

Allergi is the man, it will be annouced after the Serie A season. Sources have said

Wouldn't surprise me if this was just media leaks from his team to try and get him a better deal at Juve though. 

He is on a pretty low wage considering his stature in the game. 

5 minutes ago, Chaaay AFC said:

Wouldn't surprise me if this was just media leaks from his team to try and get him a better deal at Juve though. 

He is on a pretty low wage considering his stature in the game. 

He is on 2 million euros a year, so Arsenal could easily double his wages and still save 6 million to what they paid Wenger.

15 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Something tells me Enrique won't take it, he would only give up his triathlons (his main love) for Sporting Gijon.

I'll stick my neck out and say Emery.

They would of already announced it otherwise

According to sources close to Luis Enrique, he was told to be free for a possible call from Arsenal for further talks.

This is his latest tweet as he prepares for the oncoming Triathlon World Series.  xD

Archived