Courtois 5

Pedro 5

Fabregas 4.5

Bakayoko 4

David Luiz N/A

Drinkwater N/A

Emerson N/A

Barkley N/A

Wayne Hennessey 7/10 - in the last quarter of the season he's looked like a mid table goalkeeper. Which makes it infuriating that he plays like a bottom half Championship goalkeeper the rest of the time. Hopefully he stays and builds on from this next season.

Julian Speroni 7/10 - It was great at his age seeing him show everybody that there was still life left in him and prove that he is still good enough to play for a Premier League. I love you Julian. Thank you.

Patrick Van Aanholt 7.5/10 - I couldn't understand what Manchester City initially saw in him, but in the second half of the season he's really evolved. I can't think of many left backs that are as attacking minded with his pace. Whilst his mentality is questuonable, he's become a real asset and one I hope we can keep.

Jeffrey Schlupp 7/10 - I'd keep him around, as whilst he's technically lacking what we need for a mid table team, he has the pace to keep up with our quick minded players and has the versatility on the left side to be a useful squad asset in a variety of ways.

Pape Souare 7/10 - whilst his appearances have been limited, it's great to see the injury hasn't taken everything completely away from him. Fingers crossed he will stay and push on next season.

James Tomkins 7.5/10 - As the seasons progress he's become a real leader as he's grown in to his own character. I always thought he was good but there's more, in the second half of the season we have began to see that.

Mama Sakho 7/10 - His raiting has been affected by his injuries and the fact he set a ridiculously high precedence last season. Hopefully he's put the worst of this injury worries behind him and we will see that beast reignite again next season.

Scott Dann 6/10 - A bit harsh as he's been injured for the second half of the season, but he hasn't looked like the composed ball playing figure he once was, and with the extent of his recent injury I reckon he could be playing a back up role behind the solid pairing of Tomkins and Sakho next season.

Martin Kelly 6.5/10 - I'd keep him for the last year of what feels like his never ending contract because of his experience and versatility but hes a pretty awful footballer at this level and has been for some time.

Joel Ward 7/10 - Not his best season. He's been pretty uninspiring in contrast to what he has been before. Seems to not have the fitness or mobility he once harm that said, I would still like to see him sign a new contract. I think the competition with Bisakka will benefit him.

Aaron Wan-Bissakka 8/10 - for years and years and years ive been crying out for an academy prospect to be given a chance. Then when he does he plays very well in every game. Including big fixtures against the likes of Unites, Spurs and Chelsea. I'm really looking forward to seeing how he progress. The way he's been treated reminds me of how Warnock nurtured an eighteen year old named Nathaniel Clyne.

Timothy Fosu-Mensah 6/10 - it's been a bit unfortunate for him that he's rarely featured in the second half of the season because of injuries and the emergence of Bissaka. However there is definitely a player in there. His MOTM display against City showed that. I imagine United will want to keep him for another couple of years. Fingers crossed on his next loan move he will establish a more regular position.

Jairo Riedewald 6/10 - His biggest problem is nobody knows his best position, and for that reason he's been unable to really display any of his qualities. However he is very young, he is very raw, and I'm sure he will get better over time.

Luka Miliojevic 9/10 - This guy has morphed in to a technically gifted leader of men. An absolute colossal to our team that wouldn't be able to function without him. An absolutely great find by Sam Allardyce that has a real great connection to our fans.

Yohan Cabaye 8/10 - I really hope he stays. Every season he's had to adjust his role slightly to adapt to how his ability as a footballer has changed, and he's done it successfully every time. I reckon he's got another two years at least left in him at this level.

James MacArthur 8/10 - I thought the arrival of Reuben Loftus Cheek was going to be the start of easing out process for MacArthur, but to be fair to the general he's busted a gut and proved his worth to us. Every team needs a James MacArthur to function and I hope he stays another year.

Reuben Loftus-Cheek 8/10 - If he stays another season I reckon he will emerge in to something really special. You can see how his positional play and decision making his improving when he's carrying the ball forward. Another year surrounded by quick players in a settled environment could really be the making of him. Do the right thing, Roman.

Jason Puncheon 6/10 - Unfortunately I think his latest injury could be the end of him. He didn't really produce anything in the first half of the season to change the viewpoint he was deteriorating and this latest injury could really speed the process.

Andros Townsend 7.5/10 - He's another one, like Tomkins, that seems to have reacted well to the additional responsibility placed on him by Roy Hodgson and is becoming more of a leader than probably he exoected. I don't think we will ever see that player that first emerged for England but what we have is a vocal, talented, intelligent player instead that is just as big of an asset for us.

Wilfried Zaha 9.8/10 - I've ran out of expletives for him.

Bakary Sako 8/10 - What a pleasant surprise he turned out to be. Roy Hodgson has created an animal. Fingers crossed he displays the same ability, fitness, desire and finishing prowess if he signs a new contract.

Chung Yong-Lee 6/10 - Completely out of his depth. Lacks the skill or quickness to survive at this level. He needs to play at a much slower tempo.

Christian Benteke 5/10 - Given what has been expected of him. He's really under performed. I think modern football has moved away from stand alone target men, and he hasn't got the pace or the movement to keep up. Flog him to China..

Alexander Sorloth 7/10 - I admire his determination to Improve and I think his height and build will make him a good alternative option to cause defenders problems, but I think he is out of his depth at this level. I'd keep him around but I'd be concerned based on what ive seen of he players regularly.

Roy Hodgson 9.9/10 - I have always been tempted to bring up some of the offensive comments aimed at him by some of you when he was appointed as some of them were arrogant, ridiculous and down right ignorant. However the fact he has far, far exceeded anybody's expectations, including my own, makes me recognise that it's not worth while as one of the most laughed at figures in English Football is now one of the most respected. He's broken this Old English Manager taboo in the process too. For the first time in three years there's a real feel good factor around the club as we look to consolidate what we have going in to next season. A good transfer window where we keep our players and build on it with one of two players of real quality would see us on the verge of creating something that could be really special.

Chelsea

The Good - Andreas Christensen, Antonio Rüdiger, N´Golo Kanté, Olivier Giroud, Willy Caballero, Willian, Eden Hazard, César Azpilicueta, Ethan Ampadu
The Bad - Marcos Alonso, Álvaro Morata, Davide Zappacosta,  Pedro, David Luiz, Ross Barkely, Danny Drinkwater, Emerson
The Ugly  - Gary Cahill, Thibaut Courtois, Cesc Fàbregas, Victor Moses, Tiémoué Bakayoko

I don´t know how Cesc has a reputation of being one of the best midfielders in the world.

6 minutes ago, Spike said:

Chelsea

The Good - Andreas Christensen, Antonio Rüdiger, N´Golo Kanté, Olivier Giroud, Willy Caballero, Willian, Eden Hazard, César Azpilicueta, Ethan Ampadu
The Bad - Marcos Alonso, Álvaro Morata, Davide Zappacosta,  Pedro, David Luiz, Ross Barkely, Danny Drinkwater, Emerson
The Ugly  - Gary Cahill, Thibaut Courtois, Cesc Fàbregas, Victor Moses, Tiémoué Bakayoko

I don´t know how Cesc has a reputation of being one of the best midfielders in the world.

He's not even a luxury player at this point. Just a waste of space. His legs are truly out of petrol 

On 5/14/2018 at 00:56, The Palace Fan said:

Wayne Hennessey 7/10 - in the last quarter of the season he's looked like a mid table goalkeeper. Which makes it infuriating that he plays like a bottom half Championship goalkeeper the rest of the time. Hopefully he stays and builds on from this next season.

Julian Speroni 7/10 - It was great at his age seeing him show everybody that there was still life left in him and prove that he is still good enough to play for a Premier League. I love you Julian. Thank you.

Patrick Van Aanholt 7.5/10 - I couldn't understand what Manchester City initially saw in him, but in the second half of the season he's really evolved. I can't think of many left backs that are as attacking minded with his pace. Whilst his mentality is questuonable, he's become a real asset and one I hope we can keep.

Jeffrey Schlupp 7/10 - I'd keep him around, as whilst he's technically lacking what we need for a mid table team, he has the pace to keep up with our quick minded players and has the versatility on the left side to be a useful squad asset in a variety of ways.

Pape Souare 7/10 - whilst his appearances have been limited, it's great to see the injury hasn't taken everything completely away from him. Fingers crossed he will stay and push on next season.

James Tomkins 7.5/10 - As the seasons progress he's become a real leader as he's grown in to his own character. I always thought he was good but there's more, in the second half of the season we have began to see that.

Mama Sakho 7/10 - His raiting has been affected by his injuries and the fact he set a ridiculously high precedence last season. Hopefully he's put the worst of this injury worries behind him and we will see that beast reignite again next season.

Scott Dann 6/10 - A bit harsh as he's been injured for the second half of the season, but he hasn't looked like the composed ball playing figure he once was, and with the extent of his recent injury I reckon he could be playing a back up role behind the solid pairing of Tomkins and Sakho next season.

Martin Kelly 6.5/10 - I'd keep him for the last year of what feels like his never ending contract because of his experience and versatility but hes a pretty awful footballer at this level and has been for some time.

Joel Ward 7/10 - Not his best season. He's been pretty uninspiring in contrast to what he has been before. Seems to not have the fitness or mobility he once harm that said, I would still like to see him sign a new contract. I think the competition with Bisakka will benefit him.

Aaron Wan-Bissakka 8/10 - for years and years and years ive been crying out for an academy prospect to be given a chance. Then when he does he plays very well in every game. Including big fixtures against the likes of Unites, Spurs and Chelsea. I'm really looking forward to seeing how he progress. The way he's been treated reminds me of how Warnock nurtured an eighteen year old named Nathaniel Clyne.

Timothy Fosu-Mensah 6/10 - it's been a bit unfortunate for him that he's rarely featured in the second half of the season because of injuries and the emergence of Bissaka. However there is definitely a player in there. His MOTM display against City showed that. I imagine United will want to keep him for another couple of years. Fingers crossed on his next loan move he will establish a more regular position.

Jairo Riedewald 6/10 - His biggest problem is nobody knows his best position, and for that reason he's been unable to really display any of his qualities. However he is very young, he is very raw, and I'm sure he will get better over time.

Luka Miliojevic 9/10 - This guy has morphed in to a technically gifted leader of men. An absolute colossal to our team that wouldn't be able to function without him. An absolutely great find by Sam Allardyce that has a real great connection to our fans.

Yohan Cabaye 8/10 - I really hope he stays. Every season he's had to adjust his role slightly to adapt to how his ability as a footballer has changed, and he's done it successfully every time. I reckon he's got another two years at least left in him at this level.

James MacArthur 8/10 - I thought the arrival of Reuben Loftus Cheek was going to be the start of easing out process for MacArthur, but to be fair to the general he's busted a gut and proved his worth to us. Every team needs a James MacArthur to function and I hope he stays another year.

Reuben Loftus-Cheek 8/10 - If he stays another season I reckon he will emerge in to something really special. You can see how his positional play and decision making his improving when he's carrying the ball forward. Another year surrounded by quick players in a settled environment could really be the making of him. Do the right thing, Roman.

Jason Puncheon 6/10 - Unfortunately I think his latest injury could be the end of him. He didn't really produce anything in the first half of the season to change the viewpoint he was deteriorating and this latest injury could really speed the process.

Andros Townsend 7.5/10 - He's another one, like Tomkins, that seems to have reacted well to the additional responsibility placed on him by Roy Hodgson and is becoming more of a leader than probably he exoected. I don't think we will ever see that player that first emerged for England but what we have is a vocal, talented, intelligent player instead that is just as big of an asset for us.

Wilfried Zaha 9.8/10 - I've ran out of expletives for him.

Bakary Sako 8/10 - What a pleasant surprise he turned out to be. Roy Hodgson has created an animal. Fingers crossed he displays the same ability, fitness, desire and finishing prowess if he signs a new contract.

Chung Yong-Lee 6/10 - Completely out of his depth. Lacks the skill or quickness to survive at this level. He needs to play at a much slower tempo.

Christian Benteke 5/10 - Given what has been expected of him. He's really under performed. I think modern football has moved away from stand alone target men, and he hasn't got the pace or the movement to keep up. Flog him to China..

Alexander Sorloth 7/10 - I admire his determination to Improve and I think his height and build will make him a good alternative option to cause defenders problems, but I think he is out of his depth at this level. I'd keep him around but I'd be concerned based on what ive seen of he players regularly.

Roy Hodgson 9.9/10 - I have always been tempted to bring up some of the offensive comments aimed at him by some of you when he was appointed as some of them were arrogant, ridiculous and down right ignorant. However the fact he has far, far exceeded anybody's expectations, including my own, makes me recognise that it's not worth while as one of the most laughed at figures in English Football is now one of the most respected. He's broken this Old English Manager taboo in the process too. For the first time in three years there's a real feel good factor around the club as we look to consolidate what we have going in to next season. A good transfer window where we keep our players and build on it with one of two players of real quality would see us on the verge of creating something that could be really special.

His role at Ajax was in midfield, he probably need to harden up,  its like Nigel de Jong, he was played all over the place when he started but then just hardened up and became a quality defensive midfielder. 

Loris Karius - 7.5/10; big improvement over last season since he's come back into the side. He's significantly cut down on the number of errors and you can see that VvD is helping learn how to set up a defense and how to command his area better. He's made a number of important saves for us since coming back in the side and looks like a young keeper with a lot of potential to grow into something better. I went into the season thinking we'd need a new first team keeper - now I think we just need an experienced backup with a few years of recent first team experience to be his backup.

Simon Mignolet - 4/10; I would have given him 3/10... but I'll give him a 4/10 because one of the best things I've seen from him in his Liverpool career is him become the team's social media cheerleader since Karius has displaced him from the first team. He's just not a good keeper. Error prone and doesn't command his area. Gets some points because he had some good matches, but on the whole a very poor keeper who I don't even really trust as a backup keeper in case of emergencies.

Nathanial Clyne - N/A he's barely played, it's unfair to judge him imo

Joe Gomez - 6/10; Gomez is a weird one because he's defensively sound in almost every regard... except at defending crosses. But he's naturally a CB... and defending crosses is a big part of being a CB. And maybe that's why he's coming into the team as a right back. Or maybe it's to develop him on the ball a bit more before moving him to CB and he's just shit at defending crosses while playing at RB (that doesn't really make sense though). He's not great going forward either, but he's sound defensively. I think if he's going to be with us for the long term, he'll be a CB but he's got to improve on defending crosses. Still young though and he's had some years with injury issues (and now has another bad injury)

Trent-Alexander Arnold - 7.5-8/10; I thought he started the season pretty poorly tbh, and there's still some question marks surrounding his defending. But it also has to be said, he's improved massively defensively over the course of the season and after getting more top flight football experience. And he's also been great going forward. Works hard, good engine, got plenty of pace, very comfortable on the ball and with a good eye for a pass, and a great outlet out wide for us. He's done well in some massive games for us as well, which is great to see from a kid.

Alberto Moreno - 7/10; I actually feel a bit bad for him, because he's improved massively compared to last season where he was so poor that James Milner took his job (and ended up looking like one of the best fullbacks in the league, weirdly). This season, Moreno got a chance to prove himself and came into the first team and had a number of really impressive performances. Not totally flawless, he's still made a few "typical Moreno" errors, but he largely cut them from the way he plays. Then he got hurt... and well...

Andy Robertson - 9/10; what a fucking signing. Absolute fucking bargain... I honestly can't believe how cheaply we signed him for. We were fortunate to sign him (and Salah). He's an incredible modern fullback, and arguably the perfect fullback for Klopp's gen-gen-pressing style. He's good defensively, he's an incredible outlet out wide and consistently threatens sides, his work rate is fucking insane. One of the best individual moments of the season was his press against Man City where he started busting forward from his fullback position and harassed City into retreating with the ball to their right back area with him harassing them from the right wing. What a player and what a signing.

Dejan Lovren - 7/10; mixed bag of a season for him, but largely improved from last season pretty significantly. He actually reminds me a lot of Skrtel - someone who was great when you paired them with Hyypia, Carragher or Agger who would essentially be his footballing brain next to him on the pitch. But pretty poor when is called upon to be the leader and orgraniser of the defense. Also earlier in the season when he was playing injured and on shitloads of painkillers and he'd make errors where I actually thought "wow is he fucking high".... and the answer was "yes, he's fucking high as fuck on opioids because Matip and/or Klavan can't play and he's basically walking wounded" made me feel a bit bad for him. Paired with VvD he's been like a new signing at CB and has massively improved.

Joel Matip - 5.5/10; Matip's had a rough go of it at LFC after a bright start with us. With each injury (and he gets a lot of them) and return to the squad, he seems to be a bit more rusty and a bit less good. Which is a bit concerning. With his height, he's weirdly not good in the air. He's been our most error prone CB this season and, while he didn't get a lot of time to establish a partnership with VvD, he never looked as natural of a fit as Lovren does next to him... nor did he really get the chance to have the turnaround in form Matip did.

Ragnar Klavan - 7.5/10; I actually feel for him because before VvD came in he was looking like our best CB. I don't know if I'd trust him to start week in week out, but I think he's a great squad player for us to fill a gap from time to time. He's been consistent, unlike last year, and when he's been called upon he's performed at an admirable level. There was a good shout for him to be paired with Lovren over Matip for the long term prior to VvD joining us.

Virgil van Djik - 9.5/10; the stats speak for themselves. Before his debut for us, we had conceded 28 goals in 23 league matches. After he came into the side we conceded 10 goals in 15. He's been immense. Apart from being a very good defender, he's brought us some much needed leadership at the back.

Emre Can - 6/10; Can's someone I've been pretty critical of. Because in some matches he is fucking outstanding and in others he's a liability. If he could consistently play as well as he can play, he'd be one of the best CMs in the country and Europe. But he's not found that consistency for us. He wants big wages with us or at some other European giant (rumours have been Juve). I don't think he's demonstrated the consistency for those wages, even though I think he's got the ability to kick on to be a very impressive player. If he stays, that's decent for a squad player. And if he leaves, I'd like to see him replaced by someone who'll push someone else in the side to the bench... as I think overall that would be better squad depth. 

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain - 7.5/10; I really like him in our midfield and I'm gutted he's out for so long. He offers pace, strength and ability from our midfield and with him injured we really lack depth and also other options for how to approach the game with our midfielders. I think this might have been his best season in the top flight in England and I'm pretty happy we have him. I hope he makes a full recovery and comes right back into the side where he left off (although that's probably too optimistic)

Adam Lallana- 4.5/10 or maybe N/A, it feels like we've barely seen any of Lallana this season. And what we did see this season was a player that has looked like they've been needing a pre-season to get match fit again. Shame to see though because last season he was arguably our best player.

Jordan Henderson - 6.5/10; much better in the second half of the season than the first half of the season (where he was largely injured). He's an important player for us and I think our midfield almost always looks better when he's in it. But this season our midfield has probably been one of the weaker points of the season and there were a number of matches where I felt that he and the rest of our midfielders let the side down. For the second half of the season though, he's turned it around (largely all of our midfielders have, which brings their ratings up).

Gini Wijnaldum - 7/10; pretty similar to Hendo tbh. Probably even poorer than Henderson at the beginning of the season... but an even bigger turnaround in form at the tail end of the season, really when we needed him to turn his form around most. Especially with the lack of midfield depth. Lately he's put in some very very big performances, credit to him.

James Milner - 8.5/10; last season he was probably our best defender. This season he's probably our best midfielder, well definitely our best midfielder in my eyes. He works his fucking arse off and he's got plenty of fucking quality. I love having him in the side, he's a real jack of all trades and he does everything at a very high level. Model professional and it's shit he's as old as he is because I wish we could always have someone in the side like him. Workhorse and a leader.

Sadio Mane - 8.5/10; this is a bit of a weird one... because I think he's been the most frustrating of the "front three" and yet, he's been fucking brilliant despite. Last season I think he demonstrated more consistency, but this season I think his statistics are better (I'd have to double check that, but I'm fairly certain that's right). There are moments where he'll appear a bit frustrating, but then you have to realise that while he may have just spurned 3 opportunities we could have scored in the last 5 minutes... we just created 3 opportunities in the last 5 minutes through him and there he is with Bobby and Salah creating havoc again. And part of why he's been less consistent is he's gone from being our main attacking outlet to being asked to do a bit more while Salah is the main attacking outlet. And Mane's done that so fucking well, he works his bollocks off for us. And creates and scores so many of our goals for us. Great player.

Bobby Firmino - 10/10; 10/10 Gonzo? Surely Firmino isn't perfect? Maybe not the perfect player, but the perfect player for the system we play with our front three. Bobby is a unique player with a unique role and he's crucial to how we play. Our attack has been phenomenal this season and that means Bobby has been phenomenal this season.

Mo Salah - 10/10; best player in England. The Egyptian King. Just look at the fucking season he's had.

Dominic Solanke - 5/10; he's had a few decent performances for us. And his best performance was the final league game, where he set up Mo and scored. And I think he's got the raw attributes to be a very good player, even in a weird system like the one we play where he'll be asked to do as much as we ask Firmino to do. But he does need more experience and time to grow to where he's at a point where we can call on him more regularly and rely on him. He's not going to learn all he needs to learn on the bench for us; he needs a loan out.

Danny Ings - 4.5/10; I like Ings a lot as a player, because he's a bundle of energy. But he's coming off basically a two year absence and while he didn't get a lot of time, the time he did get doesn't show a whole lot more than that ball of energy that he is. Although he's had a few good shots that were struck sweetly and did score a goal. I just don't think he's good enough for where we are right now - it's a big dropoff in quality to go from Firmino to Ings.

So going through this, you can see that I think generally we've got a strong squad. But we've lacked consistency in midfield which has hurt us, we lacked consistency in defense which hurt us in the first half of the season, and we've just got very little depth in midfield and in attack for a side that went far in the CL and competed for top 4. And if we want to challenge the Manchester clubs and probably Chelsea for the title next year, we'll need to address those issues and play as well as we did play this season ontop of addressing those issues.

5 hours ago, Panna King said:

His role at Ajax was in midfield, he probably need to harden up,  its like Nigel de Jong, he was played all over the place when he started but then just hardened up and became a quality defensive midfielder. 

I think you're right. He's been used as a susbtitute to chase balls and slow the tempo when we are winning. We wont know his best position until he fills out.

Next year I think we will see him come more in to a central midfielder. Possibly fill in at left back if needed. He definitely didn't look comfortable as a ball playing central defender in this league.

Cech - 4/10 - In and out of the team due to form, also has been at fault for a lot of goals, its time for a new keeper.

Ospina - 4/10- Average showing, done a job but still not good enough to be a number 1 at this level.

Bellerin - 5/10 - Very poor season for his talent, concentration has been very poor and his defensive work needs a lot of improvement.

Mustafi - 4/10 - Extremely poor season, at fault for a number of goals.

Koscielny - 5/10 - Hasn't looked comfortable all season, playing beside Mustafi has not helped.

Holding - 5/10 - Was ripped apart at the start of the season, still young and has been quite solid at late when called upon.

Monreal - 8/10 - Outstanding season and also scored a number of goals on the way.

Chambers - 5/10 - Average showing when called upon, Do not expect him to be at Arsenal next season.

Kolasinac - 5/10 - New to the club but very overrated, didn't really do much at all really this season apart from a few good games when he first arrived. 

Mkhitarayan - 6/10 - Looks like a good player who can link up the team since he has come, looking forward to see him next season.

Ramsey - 7/10 - Very consistent this season, scored a lot of goals as well. 

Wilshere - 6/10 - Worked hard when he played, hopefully signs a new deal and improves his fitness for next season.

Ozil - 4/10 - Very poor season, in and out of the team, had a few glimpses of his class but I have to score him low as I expected to see much better of him, his effort has really let him down. 

Xhaka - 5/10 - Average season, nothing really to shout about.

Maitland-Niles - 7/10 - looks a promising player and has played very well in a few different positions when played. 

Elneny - 6/10 - Solid player who comes in an does a job.

Lacazette -6/10 - Started off well then had a long streak with no goals, seems back to his best again at the end of the season, good signs for next season.

Aubameyang 8/10 - Been brillant so far when signed, went missing in a few away games but apart form that he has scored alot of goals, looking good for next season. 

Iwobi - 5/10 - Tries hard but just not good enough, seems to do too much, maybe if he is coached properly next season he might improve. 

Welbeck - 6/10 - Average season, comes on and works hard. 

6 hours ago, Spike said:

Chelsea

Ethan Ampadu - Calm, composed, and mature. Three traits that will lead him to have a great career if it all pans out for him. 
Antonio Rüdiger - Super aggresive, the opposite of Ampadu. I really like him but he does play on the edge.
Victor Moses - He can dribble extremely well, and after that lose the ball really well.
Tiémoué Bakayoko - All talent and physical gifts with none of the brains. 
Marcos Alonso - Lethal to the opponents in the penalty area, lethal to his own team outside it.
Eden Hazard - He is a step above who he plays with so it looks disjointed. Some players bring others up, Hazard isn't one of those. He needs teammates on his game.
Cesc Fàbregas - His performances are actually making me doubt if he was ever elite!

Willy Caballero6.5/10 - Done well for a reserve keeper, saved a few penalties in the Fa Cup and don't have much to blame him for even in the defeats he played in.

Antonio Rüdiger - 7/10 - The best signing this summer, fast strong center back. He perhaps goes into challenges a bit too hard but overall a good firsts season at the club.

Marcos Alonso - 5.5/10 - Apart from the occasional goal, not good enough defending or going forward. Also Conte's perhaps favorite player.

Cesc Fàbregas - 3/10 - I have a fairly good memory of our ex players, but Cesc had one of the worst individual seasons i ever season. Hands down our worst player this season. Hopefully the first one out in the summer.

Danny Drinkwater - N/A - Didn't have enough chances to make any impression, wasted 35 mill to let him sit on the bench.

N'Golo Kanté - 9/10 - One of the reasons to make me smile, love Kante always 100% up for any game. Worked a two man job the entire season. And of course player of the year in my book.

Ross Barkley - N/A - It's a trend to buy injured players.

Álvaro Morata - 6/10 - And smashing start to the season, then after his terrible misses against Arsenal his season went from bad to worse. Stopped scoring and became useless, no clue what will happen to him in the summer.

Eden Hazard - 6.5/10 - Slight improvement on the 2015-16 season, he did score more but overall wasn't the key man our fans hold him for.

Pedro - 5.5 - His worst season for the club, but also his chances were more limited as well.

Thibaut Courtois - 4.5 - I stand corrected, him and Cesc are the duo that were terrible. Also his crying all season for a move really helped him.

Tiémoué Bakayoko - 4 - Our own fans were on his back all season, not that it wasn't deserved though. Doubt he will be sold next season, but has to really step up or he could be off in January next season.

Victor Moses - 6 - Not as shit as people suggest, has off games and in some he is decent. Can't cross to save his life, probably his biggest flaw as a wing back. Oh can't score either.

Olivier Giroud - 7.5 - I was well surprised, excellent in the air, holds the ball runs for every ball. Also he is ideal for this shit system, overall a good six months for Giroud.

Davide Zappacosta - 5.5 - Think he was a forced move, started okay ended bellow average. Not sure he will be here next season.

Willian - 7 - Good season for Willian, shame he can't perform on a high level through the season.

Gary Cahill - 7 - Solid season for Cahill, our fans hated him since day one. He was nothing but a good and loyal servant for the club since he arrived. Shouldn't be captain at least in my opinion.

Andreas Christensen - 5.5 - Had high hopes for him, but he was a disaster in every single big game we had. Back to back terrible performances until he was dropped. Must do better if he thinks he can start for the club.

César Azpilicueta - 9 - One of the players that rarely or never disappoints me, true cult hero of the club. Bargain buy who is always 110% in every game.

David Luiz - N/A - Got the Costa treatment, the injuries were an excuse for Conte.

Emerson - 6 - Took him ages to get a game, overall a better option that Alonso in my opinion but seemed as a panic buy.

Kyle Scott - N/A

Eduardo - N/A

Ethan Ampadu - 7 - For the games he got he was excellent, so young and already so capable. Hope to see more of him next season.

Archived