talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2018/19 Summer Transfers

1 hour ago, nudge said:

Makes much more sense than going full retard and spending money you can't afford to spend...

Do you think you'll manage to stay up next season?

That is true. And we had some good luck with the loan players we got more or less for free as well. 

I don't know. I guess we'll be the first candidate to be tipped for relegation. But maybe with 1-2 more clever signings and the right team spirit, who knows. I do have a good feeling that we might surprise a few people. 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, SchalkeUK said:

Good chance of that with Lucky Lewis - all you need now is for Papa to confirm he is staying and you're sorted!  Any other ex04 guys you want?

I think that’ll suffice for now, although I wouldn’t mind telling your boy Max that he’s world class to bring in a proper #10 😉 

• Subscriber
5 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Would have been real excited about this 3-4 years ago

I was skeptical when the rumour started circulating, but then I realised that he is a very good friend of Max Kruse... If that increases our chances of keeping him at Bremen, that's definitely a very good investment for a very low price, pretty sure he's still good for a few goals too! 

Lol we actually managed to unload Andre Hahn on Augsburg. As much as I wanted that move to work out from a football romantic’s perspective, my god did it not, and I’m positively stunned we managed to unload him at all after this season, let alone to a top flight side.

• Subscriber

Jerome Gondorf joins Freiburg. Well that was unexpected. According to Baumann, we've already agreed terms with two midfield players to replace him and Delaney.

1 hour ago, Dalmore said:

Is he the younger brother of Mario? what position he plays in?

He is indeed. According to transfermarkt.de he's a right back, but can also play as a center back. 

• Subscriber

Hoffenheim signed Vincenzo Grifo. 

Nicolai Müller is set to join Frankfurt on a free transfer from Hamburg.

Gladbach's Bobadilla has left the club.

Hertha signed Aue's Pascal Köpke.

53 minutes ago, nudge said:

Hannover just signed Haraguchi. Sorry @Tommy :( 

Big shame, easily Fortuna's best player last season, even if it only was for 6 months. Oh well, we signed Kevin Stöger as his replacement already, and hopefully we can keep Usami. 

37 minutes ago, Mantis Toboggan M.D. said:

Vinvenzo Grifo is always one of my buys on Fifa, he's good on the game.

That isn't relevant though really.

Thanks anyway :96_ok_hand:

Archived