talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Nigeria World Cup Squad

Squad List:

Screenshot_20180604-161939_Drive.thumb.jpg.761f7e0c1bc02ef0b040649b6999c419.jpg

Provisional Squad: Francis Uzoho (Deportivo La Coruna, Spain), Ikechukwu Ezenwa (Enyimba), Daniel Akpeyi (Chippa United, South Africa), Dele Ajiboye (Plateau United); Abdullahi Shehu (Bursaspor, Turkey), Tyronne Ebuehi (ADO Den Haag, the Netherlands), Olaoluwa Aina (Hull City, England), Elderson Echiejile (Cercle Brugge, Belgium), Bryan Idowu (Amkar Perm, Russia), Chidozie Awaziem (Nantes, France), William Ekong (Bursaspor, Turkey), Leon Balogun (Mainz, Germany), Kenneth Omeruo (Kasimpasa, Turkey), Stephen Eze (Lokomotiv Plovdiv, Bulgaria); Mikel John Obi (Tianjin Teda, China PR), Ogenyi Onazi (Trabzonspor, Turkey), Wilfred Ndidi (Leicester City, England), Oghenekaro Etebo (Las Palmas, Spain), John Ogu (Hapoel Be’er Sheva, Israel), Uche Agbo (Standard Liege), Joel Obi (Torino, Italy), Mikel Agu (Bursaspor, Turkey); Ahmed Musa (CSKA Moscow, Russia), Kelechi Iheanacho (Leicester City, England), Moses Simon (Gent, Belgium), Victor Moses (Chelsea, England); Odion Ighalo (Changchun Yatai, China PR), Alex Iwobi (Arsenal, England), Junior Lokosa (Kano Pillars); Simeon Nwankwo (Crotone, Italy).

• The topic was pinned
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

can't wait to see how Ndidi handles playing on the world stage.

Hit the ground running with us since signing from Genk and at times has looked like he's been playing the game for years. Hope he steps up for his country with even better performances. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrator
1 minute ago, Cicero said:

Mikel. Lmao good times 

Moses as well. But aside from that, we're winning this thing. 

Iheanacho and the Big Bad Wilf gonna tear shit up. 

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Hope Nigeria win mate, so many years you've followed them so would be nice for you to get something back!

Would be the icing on the cake mate. To win it in front of the racist Russians would be heavenly. 

Their kit sold out in 3 fucking minutes.

3 fucking minutes.

That's mental.

But LOOK AT THAT FUCKING KIT @Stan just posted. It's fucking brilliant. I want it too, I'm gutted they sold out. I now am jealous as fuck of whoever got Nigeria in the World Cup Adoption.

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Their kit sold out in 3 fucking minutes.

3 fucking minutes.

That's mental.

But LOOK AT THAT FUCKING KIT @Stan just posted. It's fucking brilliant. I want it too, I'm gutted they sold out. I now am jealous as fuck of whoever got Nigeria in the World Cup Adoption.

Me xD

You can join if you want. #NigeriaForever 

On a serious note, I can't imagine a non-Nigerian pulling this kit off as well as they do. Can you imagine Dave down the Nags Head rocking up for his weekly morning pints in this Nigeria kit and being the laughing stock of the pub for weeks on end xD xD

1 hour ago, Stan said:

Me xD

You can join if you want. #NigeriaForever 

On a serious note, I can't imagine a non-Nigerian pulling this kit off as well as they do. Can you imagine Dave down the Nags Head rocking up for his weekly morning pints in this Nigeria kit and being the laughing stock of the pub for weeks on end xD xD

I bet there's no way in hell I can pull it off, but my God do I want to fucking try.

#NigeriaForever - I wish I could swap you Spain for them haha

Archived