talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

World Cup Warm-up Friendlies

Thread for posting news and discussing all the upcoming matches of teams that don't have a separate active discussion of their own on the forum.

Today 

15 May              Saudi Arabia vs Greece  Venue -  Sevilla,Spain

18 May              Iran vs Uzbekistan           TBD

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Devon Von Devon said:

South Korea vs Honduras Venue - Daegu

Might catch this one actually. Interests me.

Oh my gosh. My dream forward line of Lee Seung Woo, Hwang Hee Chan and Son Heung Min is a reality. They are all starting vs Honduras.

Lee Seung Woo genuinely reminds me of Messi in terms of style. Just the way he runs at the defence, dribbles and distributes the ball reminds me of him. Something he's learned from the Barcelona academy!

Whoever this South Korea manager is, he's done a real poor job here. Barely qualified for the World Cup and I can see why. He has an incredible attacking line and they all look clueless as to what to do.

On another note, what a player Lee Seung Woo is. What idiots Barcelona are for selling him and what even bigger idiots Verona are for not using him. He's a proper talent.

South Korea have really clicked in this half. Looking hard to stop on the ball now. Especially between Lee Seung Woo and Son Heung Min. Very nice duo there that we could see at the World Cup, and Hwang Hee Chan can make it a trio if he plays better in Russia than he is here.

FT Turkey 2-1 Iran

That was horrible by Iran. Shit defence especially that Chesmi guy and Azmoun barely did anything with the little he got. Jahanbaksh and Dejagah were good.

I don't if CQ was still experimenting or not.

• The title was changed to World Cup Warm-up Friendlies

A draw against Tunisia, after being 2 goals up. A lot of job to do, in the defensive aspect.

The game in Brussels will give us a better perspective of where we stand, at the moment.

Archived