talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

World Cup Warm-up Friendlies

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

The pace France have is mental, they should be a problem for any defense. Italy have no real answer to the pace from Mbappe and Dembele.

Look vulnerable on the counter though but I agree offensively they are scary.

7 hours ago, Stan said:

@Toinho @Blue Hasn't MacLaren been injured for a lot of this season, and not actually played that much even when not injured?

Nabbout isn't a bad shout. Can be hit and miss though. Not seen the game/goals but hopefully for Australia's sake he's more 'hit' in a few weeks time. 

Maclaren got a fair bit of football at Hibernian from January onwards. Started almost every game if I'm not mistaken - with a hat trick on the final day. 

• Subscriber

Could be five Leicester players in one international game tomorrow when England play Nigeria which is surely a club record for us.

I'll be surprised if it doesn't end 1-0 to England xD

Mexico beating Scotland 1-0 at the Azteca currently. From what I'm hearing, its a repeat of the game in Lima on tuesday.

I watched a bit of Portugal vs Belgium. Although just friendlies but the best way for Morocco and Iran to give Portugal trouble is to let the ball to them as they're not confortable when they have the possession against a compact team.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Brazil V Croatia today at Anfield, seems to have sold quite well so hopefully a decent game.

there's been a lot of hate for this photo as well xD 

DetPoytW0AgLSX0.jpg

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, El Profesor said:

He gave an interview this week and he said Brazil would miss him. But the fans of his own team, Flamengo, totally disagree. xD

I know, that interview was also in German media, that's why I posted here xD So he's not doing well, then? :/

Just now, nudge said:

I know, that interview was also in German media, that's why I posted here. So he's not doing well, then? :/

Not really. He was really good when he returned to Brazil in 2016, but since last year he´s been quite average, really. He´s more Wolfsburg Diego than Werder Bremen Diego these days.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, El Profesor said:

Not really. He was really good when he returned to Brazil in 2016, but since last year he´s been quite average, really. He´s more Wolfsburg Diego than Werder Bremen Diego these days.

Too bad... I'd still gladly take him back for one more season, though! :x

• Administrator

Odriozola. What a player he'll be. 

Similar to the way Alba dominates the left flank for club and country, Odriozola does the same on the right.

Just scored a great volley from the edge of the box to put Spain up against Switzerland. 

• Subscriber

this Swiss team are falling into pressure traps very easily and then just panicking. Its not like they can't get behind Spain's backline, the problem is there is no quality when it gets to those situations.

Archived