talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Campeonato Brasileiro - Brazil

football forum

3 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Beautiful display of football. I wouldn't be surprise if a team buys him before the end of the transfer window. What team? Who knows but all I know it wont be man utd. 9_9 I'm still a big arthur fan but bruno is a way more complete midfielder. 

I agree, hijito. Bruno is more complete than Arthur. 

It´s hard to believe he´s still in Brazil. We´re lucky to still have him at Athlético, but at the same time I´d be happy for the kid if he got a big move, he deserves it. 

2 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Tiago Volpi, Brazilian GK owned by Queretaro but on loan with Sao Paulo, could be the replacement of Marchesin. 

Volpi had a tough start at São Paulo, but now he´s settled really well. Very good goalkeeper. Having said that, it wouldn´t surprise if he returned to Mexico as São Paulo doesn´t have enough money to buy him. 

• 3 weeks later...

Bruno Henrique:

"Se antes tivesse um treinador europeu a minha vida na Europa teria sido diferente. O Jorge Jesus é um homem intenso, que cobra de todos, mas também conversa, mostra o caminho certo e isso pode ver-se no futebol que o Flamengo está a praticar. Não só eu, mas todos os outros jogadores, o Flamengo está a jogar um futebol bonito"

@El Profesor This sounds so much like Jesus from his first season with Benfica. He really seemed like a gift from the gods, until his limitations started showing. He certainly is a breath of fresh air to any side when he first joins. Sporting also easily played their best football of the last decade under him.

What do you think of Flamengo's chances of winning the Brasileirão?

Also, do you think he would be good for Brazil's NT? Some rumours that it could be his next job.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Machado said:

Bruno Henrique:

"Se antes tivesse um treinador europeu a minha vida na Europa teria sido diferente. O Jorge Jesus é um homem intenso, que cobra de todos, mas também conversa, mostra o caminho certo e isso pode ver-se no futebol que o Flamengo está a praticar. Não só eu, mas todos os outros jogadores, o Flamengo está a jogar um futebol bonito"

@El Profesor This sounds so much like Jesus from his first season with Benfica. He really seemed like a gift from the gods, until his limitations started showing. He certainly is a breath of fresh air to any side when he first joins. Sporting also easily played their best football of the last decade under him.

What do you think of Flamengo's chances of winning the Brasileirão?

Also, do you think he would be good for Brazil's NT? Some rumours that it could be his next job.

JJ is an excellent coach. A breath of fresh air for brazilian football. The level of coaching in Brazil is atrocious but the arrival of JJ and Sampaoli made things more interesting. 

I think Flamengo is the favorite to win the title. I'd also say they have a good shot of winning Libertadores as well. They have a great coach and a very good squad. Santos is the 2nd and they'll face Flamengo at Maracanã Saturday to end the 1st half. Huge match but I still think Palmeiras is the one team that will fight with Flamengo for the title.

Tite has good job security after winning Copa America. He's not on the hot seat. But should that change, JJ definitely would be a strong name, along with Renato Gaúcho.

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Machado said:

I'm not Brazilian but I've been overly critical of Brazilian managers recently. They are all trash. I think it would be refreshing for them to see a foreign manager, which often is not an option but Tite really is their best domestic option. I think Brazil will be *truly* back once they hire a manager from elsewhere.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Fernando Pacheco is joining Fluminense :o

For 1M too, even though he has failed to impress in Peru. Unbelievable. Cristal have ripped off Fluminense completely.

I'm praying he does well as he has plenty of talent but is a complete donkey. Could be an asset if he develops more.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Flamengo won their game 3-0 against Bangu. Rocha, Henrique and De Arrascaeta scored the goals.

Now it's a matter of if this will last, because some clubs are rebelling. I'm all for football to come back, but it does seem a bit too early in Brazil...

Looks like Fluminense will be powerless to stop the Carioca from happening, as they are training regularly again. Unless they rebel at the kick off whistle on Monday. We'll see.

Selfishly I'm excited to see Fernando Pacheco again.

On 21/06/2020 at 12:05, Mpache said:

The Rio de Janeiro government decided to stop the Carioca from happening again.

Considering they got 55k cases yesterday, no surprise.

Apparently it's back on June 25th. xD

Brazil being a mess, water is wet.