talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Campeonato Brasileiro - Brazil

football forum

56 minutes ago, Stan said:

Didn't realise they were playing a pub team xD 

Not gonna lie, don't think I've heard of them! The lower league Brazilian teams are so forgettable. Especially the ones with the same name or badge as Flamengo, Fluminense and the likes.

On 09/08/2020 at 20:17, ...Dan said:

Goiás v SP postponed because TEN Goiás players tested positive for Covid :o

They don't care. Chapecoense had to play against Atletico Mineiro 4 years ago despite the plane crash having killed their players the week before. There's no sympathy in Brazil for anyone.

18 minutes ago, Mpache said:

@El Profesor Shame about Paolo Guerrero. He was proving he was the best player in the Brasileirao again and then he gets injured for the season.

WIth this, I reckon Internacional's chances have diminished.

Yes. Tough break for Inter and Guerrero. 

He was playing great football and with Coudet they looked strong enough got contend for national title. But this injury ends their chances. 

Losing its best  and most irreplaceable player. A shame really.

1 hour ago, El Profesor said:

I like him. Unfortunately, Odair is just too much of a negative coach.

Odair is an idiot. He played Pacheco as a striker near the end of the Carioca, did poorly and then decided to not play him instead of putting him in the right position. Today he played in the right role and did that as I showed in the video.

Edited by Mpache
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Mpache said:

5 degrees in Curitiba today!!! @El Profesor :o 

Fernando Pacheco surprised because not even in the Andes in Peru does it get this cold. I just checked, even Mendoza isn't this cold.

It was -1 where I live. 😬

It's really cold in the winter here in Southern Brazil. 

This is from yesterday, in Santa Catarina, the state where I live, it was snowing. 

26 minutes ago, Spike said:

@El Profesor who do you support and despise anyway?

I support Athletico Paranaense, a team from Curitiba, my hometown.

The team I despise the most in Brazil is Flamengo. 😂

Just now, El Profesor said:

It was -1 where I live. 😬

It's really cold in the winter here in Southern Brazil. 

This is from yesterday, in Santa Catarina, the state where I live, it was snowing. 

I saw that last night. Madness, considering it snows few times in Buenos Aires further down South.

• Upvote 1

Just now, El Profesor said:

Greater than in São Paulo. 😂

I now I live in a small town, so it's much safer here. My dad almost died when I was 16, when a robber shot him in the chest. 

I find that Brazil is dangerous no matter where you go.

I went to Rio Branco assuming it was a sleepy town but it's apparently got a higher crime percentage than Rio de Janeiro and Sao Paulo. At night, everyone went inside. It almost felt like a curfew. I had never seen anything like it.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, El Profesor said:

Greater than in São Paulo. 😂

I now I live in a small town, so it's much safer here. My dad almost died when I was 16, when a robber shot him in the chest. 

What if I wear a Palmeiras jersey

11 minutes ago, Mpache said:

I find that Brazil is dangerous no matter where you go.

I went to Rio Branco assuming it was a sleepy town but it's apparently got a higher crime percentage than Rio de Janeiro and Sao Paulo. At night, everyone went inside. It almost felt like a curfew. I had never seen anything like it.

Northern Brazil is really dangerous. There's also been there a sense of lawlessness in that part of Brazil. The government is not equipped to put a firm grip there, considering the distances and how remote that region is.

6 minutes ago, Spike said:

What if I wear a Palmeiras jersey

It's okay, unless it's matchday for Corinthians or São Paulo. In that case, you shouldn't even wear green if you need to take the subway. 😬

5 minutes ago, El Profesor said:

Northern Brazil is really dangerous. There's also been there a sense of lawlessness in that part of Brazil. The government is not equipped to put a firm grip there, considering the distances and how remote that region is.

It's okay, unless it's matchday for Corinthians or São Paulo. In that case, you shouldn't even wear green if you need to take the subway. 😬

Should I stick to Guacho country given my pale complexion?

• Haha 1